1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life...PART 20

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Dec 2, 2014.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Arun-Ramya Chapter

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 1

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 2

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 3

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 4

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 5

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 6

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 7

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 8

Rajesh-Ramya Chapter

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 9

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 10

Rakesh-Ramya Chapter

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 11

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 12

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 13

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 14

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 15

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 16

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 17

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 18

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 19

2. sumalynux

Ramya we are going out to temple to arrange things. We will buy him suit and dress on the way..

Rakesh is so smart, he already bought you Saree and Gold.. We will go to bank to bring you jewels.. We had bought a set of Jewels Long back for your marriage... Take this 25000 my dear, go out and buy anything you need.. Let me know if you need anything more.. said Jagdish.

No dad this is enough, infact i cant think of anything to buy.. I will just go to parlour, and may be buy some cosmetics thats all.. 5000rs is more than enough take this 20,000 back.. I will definitely take if i think of anything... Said Ramya...

After 2hrs Rakesh called Ramya...

Rakesh: Hi Ramya, where are you??

Ramya: Hi Rakesh i just came out to buy few things..

Rakesh: Oh nice, my bride is getting ready for marriage..:queen

Ramya: Oh come on Rakesh, Ramya blushed:p.. You know, what i am really scared about your mom, i dono how she is going to react, already she doesnt like me...

Rakesh: Sweetie, please dont worry about it.. We will take care... And i cant meet you evening, mom would call me 1000times as its Engagement tom:wink:. Infact she asked me not to go office today..Did you want me to buy something ???

Ramya: No no, you have already bought me saree and gold what else i need...

Rakesh: Thali ?? Dont we need Thali to get married ???

Ramya: Oh yea we forgot.. Shall i ask my parents to buy...

Rakesh: NO no.. Husband buys thali, i will buy it on way tommorrow morning.. Once your parents fix the time SMS me.. I will start little early before muhurtam and buy it...

Ramya: I just cant believe all this.. I never thought we will marry. That too not this early..

Rakesh: Oh so you thought we will marry later, :wink:.. Hope you are happy with this..

Ramya: Yes yes Rakesh, i am happy...

Rakesh: Alrite love you sweetie, see my pretty bride tommorrow..

Ramya: Hmmm...Love you too..Bye...Will sms timings once parents come.

Rakesh, you are coming on regular timings, i told you to put leave na, atleast you could have taken half day.. Tommorrow 12;00pm is engagement..Did you invite any of your friends?? Did you try that Sherwani? We will be starting home at 11;00am. Have asked your dad to book a Mini van, Rajni parents, your aunt her family and your atthe and family all are coming home tommorrow 6;00am Bus, need to pick them as well..Suresh is coming tonite, go and pick him up in half hour..

Mom.. Mom cool cool.. You are telling so many things.. Ok will pick Suresh.. I cant pick your relatives, ask Dad or suresh to pick. No i have not invited any of my friends.. Now dont ask me 100 questions, i am tired, give me dinner, need to pick up suresh after that.

Amma its ok, leave him alone. Atleast he is showing some interest. Neeways tom is the engagement. Once engagement is over he will come around..

Rakesh picked Suresh, and both spoke for sometime.. Rakesh thought of telling Suresh, but Krishnappa warned as he might tell Rajni... Rakesh's mobile beeped.. He just bid goodnite to everyone and left to his room.

Rakesh, you need to be up and ready by 7;00am. All relatives will come home..We have arranged breakfast for 25people. After pooja, around 10;30-11;00 we will start from home said Vedavathi..

6 people like this.
  3. sumalynux

It was Ramya;s sms..

"Hi Rakesh, Muhurtam is at 8;00am.. What do we do about Thali, i doubt if any Gold shops are open that time"

Rakesh, saw the time it was 9;30pm.. He messaged back "Can you check with your people, if its ok to go out and buy Thali this hour of the day "

Ramya messaged in 10mins.. "Dont worry, Dad knows a Achari, and spoke to him.. He has agreed to get home few Models of Thali, we have told about your thali style". Tom 7;30am you and dad can go to his home and pick up"

Rakesh: Hmm Good idea.. Do you know what is tom this time for us ???

Ramya: What ??

Rakesh: 1st night sweet heart, forgot that ??

Ramya: Ada chee..(She just thought, you are already thinking of it, but i am worried about your mom's reaction tommorrow, after that i doubt its gonna be a pleasant 1st nite )

Next day, Rakesh got ready by 6;30am.. Mom i am going to temple said Rakesh..

Arrey you are ready so soon?? Good.. Temple, why suddenly temple..asked Veda..

Nothing ma, today is engagement na. A new start in my life, So wanted to go temple said Rakesh.

Oh good, then wait 5mins Suresh has gone to pick up relatives, you can take him to temple too..

By then suresh came.. Veda even i will go to temple.. while coming back will bring flowers, it will be fresh near temple market. said Krishnappa..

3 people like this.
  4. sumalynux

Alrite, come soon.. said Vedavathi

Suresh,Rakesh and Krishnappa started in Krishnappa's Santro car..

Rakesh called up Jagdish.. Uncle we have started from home, where is that Achari's place..

Come home Rakesh, we can go from here said Jagdish.

Suresh, drive to Jagdish's place.. said Krishnappa.

Rakesh, which achari, should we pick up any gold on the way? Jagdish uncle joins us ? asked Suresh.

Suresh, there is a big surprise for you smiled Rakesh.

Ramya was ready with Saree Rakesh bought.. She was looking very beautiful in Blue Pattu saree. She wore Red colour necklace, earrings,finger ring..And Bangles that Rakesh bougth her.. She was having her hair platted with Moggina Jada(Pelli Jada)..

Oh wow Ramya, you are looking very beautiful..You are dressed as a bride? said Suresh confusingly..

Yes Suresh, will tell you everything wait.. You drive Padma aunty, Ramya and dad to shiva temple. Uncle you and me can go in bike to Achari house said Rakesh.

On way Krishnappa explained suresh about how Rakesh liked Ramya, and had to do this sudden marriage, to stop Engagment with Sarika...He also warned not to call Rajni/Vedavathi about this...

No dad, why would i tell, if Rakesh wants to marry his love why would i object, as long as he's happy we are fine said suresh seeing Ramya...

Ramya and Padma felt relieved.

It was 7;00am by then... Purohit started pooja's and arranged for muhurtam...Rakesh and Jagdish was there in next 10mins...

With Krishnappa and Suresh from Rakesh side, Jagdish and Padma from Ramya side, marriage went peacefully.... Rakesh and Ramya took blessings of all elders..

And it was time to take new bride to Rakesh's home:hide:

Lets see whats instored for our New Bride Ramya..
    Whether she will go through typical MIL issues, and Rakesh becomes Momma's boy.. Or will turn out to be MR Right for our heroine Ramya (as the Story title goesthinkingsmiley)

6 people like this.
  5. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

i cant imagine !what would happen to poor ramya..vedavathi will make her life hell for sure...:drowning

1 person likes this.
  6. sumalynux

ha ha ha underlined hell for sure... Hmmm

Its natural for MIL's (Atleast most of mil's) to ill treat DILS)

Now Ramya is married her son, without her presence, and that too breaking a engagement. Also she is not rich like her first DIL.... So lets see in further posts
    what all Ramya goes through, and how she suffers that ??thinkingsmiley OR fights that....waitingsmiley

2 people like this.
  7. seepra

seepra Bronze IL'ite

Interesting...

1 person likes this.
  8. CuteCherry

CuteCherry Silver IL'ite

Hi Suma, very nice and interesting, Please post next part too today itself.

1 person likes this.
  9. induarc2013

induarc2013 Bronze IL'ite

Suma.. nice one..Thanks for posting in one go...

1 person likes this.
  10. sumalynux

HI

Its my Anniversary today. So i am going out.

Will post tommorrow.

Here is my snippet of my Love story :)

If you are interested..

I STILL REMEMBER THE DAY " JAB WE MET"

Its true that "Time flies, when you are with dear ones"...
    I still remember the day "Jab we met" 8years back same day.

It was December,and it was very very cold..I started home around 8;00am, we had discussed to meet around 10;00am.. I kept messaging about where i was,when i almost reached, asked him to come to Bus stand to pick me up...

Ramesh wore a lousy jeans,some T shirt and hooded Sweatshirt and Slippers.He was waiting for me in bus Stand..He dint have a bike, and we walked..

I wore a Capri jeans, white Top and a sandals, with a cute handbag..

It was definitely not a Love at first sight,as i totally had a different view/perspective/expectation about my Prince Charming..Like every 20 something girl i use to dream of a guy with Racing bike, Good physic,Attractive, Romantic, Expressive,Loving,Caring and Rich enough...

But after spending day with Ramesh,i realized I could simply talk anything and everything under sun, he was a great listener, a simple person, and i could be myself around him.. I felt very comfortable/happy, talking/spending time with him. And we became close friends very soon...

I remember Ramesh telling "My Friend tease me,that i found a very young friend"... Though he is just 3.5yrs elder than me, 23 seemed very young to him and his friend..I learnt from his friend, that he likes me and also Probably Loves me,but hesitant as he had to settle down in job first..By then i had realised, i had become so much attached to him, talking crazily hours together over phone. And i missed him so much...

Atlast i Proposed him...(Yes i proposed him :))). And my dumb hero, said he wants to settle down, hes not sure, but he likes me too.. I decided to cut the friendship, as i knew it would be too difficult to be friends after this. I dint call/receive for 3-4days,Finally when he tried reaching me, i said "Its better we stop here, as i have developed feelings for you, and its tough to be friends after this, and there is a marriage proposal at home..They are coming to see me the weekend.

He went to Tirupati after this...When he came back, he met me, and confirmed he loves me too, and will marry me... Even today he makes fun saying " venki was your side, he made me crazy about you, and here i am, Married to you..."

Fast forward 8years, Even today he is a great friend...Life has changed for Best...I still enjoy spending time with him, i wait for weekends just to be with him (we hardly get time in weekdays)...I love when he pampers me like a child. He hates when i see price tags while shopping,or dining in costly restaurants, and Love the fact the he doesnt care spending, when it comes to ME.. Best moments of my life is lying in my sweethearts arms, where i feel Safe..

I couldnt have asked more for a better Friend, Lover, Husband, Life partner and my soul mate.Thank you God,for my Best Gift of Life...

If i can go back in time,1 thing i would like to change is meet him much earlier, so i can spend some more years with him..