1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life.. PART 18

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Nov 27, 2014.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.

2. sumalynux

Rakesh came home happily. He spent next 2days
    picking and dropping Ramya and also met her for lunch. Ramya who was initially very reserved with Rakesh,started getting close and after lunch they used to meet in tea time also, and chat for hours together..

Rakesh listen, tommorrow you need to meet Sarika
    around 5;00pm, she will come near your office Coffee day, said Vedavathi...

What Nooo. Why should i meet her.. Also i cant
    comefrom office before 6;30pm, i will have call said Rakesh.

I have already said yes to them, tell me a reason
    to reject her, first you meet her and then lets
    decideas your father told said vedavathi handing over Sarika's mobile number to him...

Rakesh was not sure what reason to tell, as he
    drops Ramya everyday. And later during Lunch,
    he said he will be leaving early today to meet his
    friend, and she go in auto. He dint want to tell
    he is going meet a girl as forced by his mother..

Sarika called Rakesh at 4;30pm, saying she will
    be near coffee day at 5;00pm exactly. Rakesh went
    to meet her with no interest.. Sarika ordered two cappuccino, she dint even bother to ask what did
    Rakesh want.. She kept talking about her education,
    life in usa, her interest, how she doesnt want to
    workafter marriage, how she liked him and all. Rakesh just answered yes no...

Sarika suddenly popped up the question so when can we have the engagement,we will be flying in two weeks...
    Noo, i am not interested in marrying right away, i need some more time said Rakesh..
    Ohhh doyou love anyone ? questioned Sarika.. Rakesh was taken aback with this question, he was not sure what to say as he has not even proposed Ramya.. Hmmmm nothing like that, i just need some more time, i want to work few more years before getting married said Rakesh...

Alright lets go, said Rakesh and walked away paying the bill..Sarika followed him, she hoped he would atleast drop her. But he said " Hope you get auto from here, nice meeting you, bye"

Moment Rakesh walked in, Vedavathi and Rajni
    bombarded Rakesh with questions, did she come on time, what all did you guys talk, you like her now ? can we talk to her parents and fix date for Engagement ????

Mom.. Please i already told you i dont want to marry right now, i had to meet her as you had already committed, please dont force me.. said Rakesh.

Such a golden oppurtunity what do you mean by
    dont want marriage now, just agree thats all said Vedavathi..

Rakesh just walked into his room..

Aiyo what do amma, we dont have much time also
    Sarika and her parents are leaving in two weeks..
    By then engagment should get over said Rajni..
    Dont worry Rajni i know how to make him agree for
    this said Vedavathi...

4 people like this.
  3. sumalynux

Rakesh was now worried, he decided if he delays Vedavathi and Rajni will ensure he gets engaged to Sarika.. But he was not sure how to propose Ramya.. All these days Ramya was not even talking to Rakesh much, only after joining his office she has become friendly and talks to him.. How do i already propose her for marriage. He could not get sleep
    thinking all this...

Rakesh.... Rakesh get up its already 8;00am... Breakfast is ready, me and Rajni are going to temple Take bath and have breakfast said Vedavathi..

Rakesh hurrily got up, as he has to pick up Ramya at 8;30am.. He rushed to take bath, dumped breakfast in Tiffin box and got ready....

What happened Rakesh, looks like you dint get good sleep, also you got up late, anything wrong ? asked Krishnappa..

Rakesh: Dad........ I dont know how to tell you, but i dont want to marry sarika.. I.....

Krishnappa: I..........What do you like somebody else???

Rakesh: Hmmm, yes i like Ramya, i want to marry her.. She is a very good girl.. I liked her from the day one i saw her..

Krishnappa: Who Jagdish's daughter Ramya ? Does she know this ?? Did she agree ???

Rakesh: Oh no dad, i havent told her yet, i am not sure if she even likes me.. I wanted to become good friend first, then learn her interests, then wanted to ask this.. But Mom is talking about all this engagements. I dont know what to do...

Krishnappa: Hmm even i like Ramya, very good girl. I wont object, as long as Ramya also wants to Marry you.. Now you start to office, we will discuss about this later...

Rakesh picked up Ramya and started to office.. Ramya did you finish breakfast, i got late so i dint have said Rakesh.. Yes i finished, but i can accompany you said Ramya.. They both went to cafeteria, he ordered two coffee...

Rakesh: Ramya did you like the job ?? you are comfortable working ??

Ramya: Yes Rakesh, i liked the job, its nice to work, and earn i am waiting for my 1st salary, i want to buy good gift for my parents...

Rakesh: Only for them ? you forgot me ???

Ramya: Ofcourse will buy for you too, i am still not comfortable with costly gift, Laptop...

Rakesh:
    Its alrite dont worry, by they way can i ask you one thing...

Ramya: Sure, ask me..

Rakesh: When are you planning to get married...

Ramya: Hmmm not immediately, hope you know about my engagment, after that i am not at all interested in marriage, but for parents sake i will get married, but definitely not in the immediate future..

Rakesh:
    Hmmm..Forget about that engagement, just because one thing went wrong doesnt mean everything goes wrong....And not all men are bad..

Ramya: True Rakesh, you are such a good friend, you behave so good with me.. Btw when are you planning to marry...

Rakesh: hmmm i dont know, whenever the girl who i love accepts for marriage..

Ramya: Oh do you love anyone ???Whose that lucky girl ??

Rakesh:
    Will tell you when time comes.. Alrite lets meet for lunch, i have a meeting in 10mins.

Vedavathi and Rajni, went to temple to meet a priest for good dates for Engagement.. Oh good na Rajni we got enagment date in 10days time, they will still have 5days time after engament to leave to usa. Lets go to Roshni's house and check if they are ok with this date.. said Vedavathi..

True Amma, but before going to their house, lets first disucss with Appa and Rakesh said Rajni..

No Rajni, no need he will say he will marry after couple of years, and your appa will just agree to whatever Rakesh says.. Lets fix the date and make Arrangements i know how to make Rakesh agree for this Said Vedavathi..

They both reached Roshni's relative house in bangalore in next 30mins, and discussed about the dates.. Roshni and her husband instantly agreed for this, and told will start looking for a party hall right away.. Sarika heard this, smiled and walked away...

Tommorrow is good date itseems we are planning to buy saree and ring for Sarika, you guys can join us tommorrow, so sarika can select the saree said Vedavathi..

3 people like this.
  4. CuteCherry

CuteCherry Silver IL'ite

Hi Suma, very interesting, waiting for next part....

1 person likes this.
  5. induarc2013

induarc2013 Bronze IL'ite

vow superb... suma....:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  6. shari2003

shari2003 Silver IL'ite

Hey.. good going Suma!

1 person likes this.
  7. sumalynux

HI Every Thread has three Story post.. Please check in next page...

8. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

suma waiting for ur third post in this thread

2 people like this.
  9. sumalynux

Next two days passed by with Rakesh picking and dropping and meeting Ramya for Lunch and chats.. Everytime he picks up a topic of Love or marriage Ramya would answer " I dont believe in love marriages i will go for arranged marriage, but not right now..."

Rakesh was not sure how to express his love for her..He was afraid he would loose her friendship too..

Rakesh, from monday i will be going in cab, have got the office cab booked.Thanks for picking and dropping me for week. said Ramya..

Thats ok, i dont understand why you booked cab, i could have dropped you, neeways we stay close by said Rakesh..

Its alrite no problem, and monday lets go for a treat, i will get salary monday na.. I am not sure what gift to buy for you.. So we will go together you select a gift and lets have dinner too...

"Mom i will be not coming home, we have a bachelor party at my friends place. I will come tommorrow said Rakesh..

Ohh hes not coming home, what to do amma, its weekend..Thought we can convince him in 2days na amma said Rajni

Dont worry Rajni he will come tommorrow, i know how to convince him said Vedavathi..

Rakesh came only by saturday evening, and said "Mom m very tired i dont want dinner am going to sleep"

Sunday morning Vedavathi woke him and gave coffee, and said, "Take bath and get ready, i have done your favourite poori-aloo for breakfast and for Lunch i am doing Chicken biryani and Kababs.."

Oh wow mom, is it my birthday today ? all my favourites today.. Said Rakesh..

just like that, now go get ready soon...

Rakesh finished breakfast and sat watching cricket..
    Krishnappa also joined and they both enjoyed watching cricket..

Around 2;00pm vedvathi called them for lunch.. Mom its very tasty, kababs are very good today
    said Rakesh

After lunch, Vedavathi started the topic...

Rakesh i checked with purohit Wednesday is very
    good day for enagement, suresh has leave itseems
    even he will come by tuesday said Vedavathi.

Whattttt ?? whose enagement.. screamed Rakesh.

Yours and Sarika's they will be leaving to usa soon,
    so we need to finish this soon...

Mom how many times to say, i wont get married now.

Veda, why are you forcing him, whats urgent now,
    let him get married after 1-2yrs na said Krishnappa.

You please keep quiet, marriage will be after 6months only, this is just engagement, Suresh got married to girl we selected, now this is a very good offer i dont see a reason to reject said Vedavathi to krishnappa.

Mom but.. i like Ramya..I want to marry her, said Rakesh

Yes veda Ramya is a very good girl, Ramya and Rakesh makes a good pair said Krishnappa..

Enough, i never asked anything till date, he is marrying sarika and thats it, if he doesnt he can marry that Ramya after cremating my body..And this is final cried vedavathi...

Come on veda, why such big talks, it will happen, you
    be quiet now..Rajni take her inside ma said Krishnappa...

What is this dad, even you want me to marry sarika?

Rakesh if Ramya also loves you and wants to marry you i would have married you guys, but you havent
    even told her, and Jagdish was saying she is still low
    with broken engagement and would marry her after couple of years. Sarika also seems to be good girl
    Said Krishnappa...

3 people like this.
  10. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

Love proposal is in next episode? Nice to hear u after so many days suma......

1 person likes this.