1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Ramya was born in a conservative family, She was only daughter.... Her mom was a house wife, and dad was a business men. Ramya was very beautiful, 5.5 feet tall,broad shoulders, dark curly hair, slim and perfect body....Ramya's mom wanted her to get a degree and work, while her dad wanted to get Ramya married immediately after 10th...

With this confusions about marriage, Ramya cleared 10th with Distinction and joined puc taking pcmb.. She cleared PUC with good marks and was not sure to continue further, with on and off marriage proposals. Ramya once told her parents that she is ready for marriage, provided Guy is good looking, Tall, handsome, educated, and good job and family background..

But was it very easy to get all her expectations in a single boy ??? She rejected the proposals back to back.. She decided to join BSc and started going college, Ramya's mom who wanted her to get a degree, suppressed all marriage offers without knowledge of Ramya and her dad. So Ramya enjoyed her college without disturbance about marriage offers...

Ramya used to dress well, which would make her look more beautiful, she started getting love proposals from many boys, her neighbours, college mates and even her bus mates. Some would have courage to ask her directly, some would just follow her for days and weeks... None of them impressed her....But Ramya secretly enjoyed guys proposing her and She feels proud about her beauty...And blushes when her friends tease that many guys fall for her.....So dint Ramya accept any love proposals at all ??

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
    VinuthaS likes this.

2. sumalynux

Ramya comes home from college by 3;30 everyday.. Once she is back from college, she watches T.V for a while, and around 5;00pm her mom serves her Tea and snacks. (Ramya's mom treats her
    royally, as she always wanted her daughter have good degree and job, and doesn't ask her to do any house hold work)...Every evening, Ramya takes her dog for a walk..After that, she studies for 3 hours, have dinner and go to bed..This was her daily routine...

Days were passing by happily, with College,Studies and friends...Her favourite pass time was Chit chat with her college mates....She had 3 close friends, Smitha, Ranjita and Sowmya...

Smitha : Ramya looks like this guy likes you, he is staring

at you from long time.

Ranjita: Yak, he looks like Road romeo, even in wild dreams, Ramya wont accept her..

Sowmya : Yeah true, but this guy on RX bike, who follows us, is very handsome..I would agree immediately, if he propose me.

Smitha : Dont have high hopes, do you think any guy will propose you, having a beautiful girl like Ramya in our Group, (and all starts laughing).yeah Ramya what is this, we are talking so much,
    about you,and you are idle.. Is anything wrong...(Ramya seemed to be in her own world)

Ramya : Ohh, am sorry, nothing....... nothing is wrong. Am all rite..

Ranjita: Come on Ramya, i am observing you,from a week, you are very silent, and i saw you laughing , during the classes.. Whats cooking, up ??? Looks like madam has fallen in love...

Ramya : Oh stop it ma, no i cannot love anyone.. i will marry my parents choice....

They all walked to Near by Bus stop, while smitha and Ramya walked home(they both stay 20mins from college)

Ramya said bye to Smitha and walked home, She was totally confused...She told her mom she is having a headache and just went to bed...

Well what was she confused about ??? Remember Ramya takes

her dog for walking, every evening ?

From couple of days, Ramya was seeing guys playing cricket in near by ground.. There was a guy, who was tall and handsome.. Once Ramya saw him, and guy saw her at same time and gave a smile... But Ramya doesnt smile back, and walks away with dog...Next day too she saw the guy, and again he smiled at her.

Same thing happened on 3rd day.On 4th day, she comes with dog, and looks for him, ohh he is not there....She tries to look here and there, and was curious enough to ask other boys playing there about this guy.. But what will she ask ??? she don't even know his name
    or have never seen him before in that area...

She suddenly turns back and there is he is...Sitting on his parked bike...She smiled immediately without her knowledge, and asked herself, omg was i missing this guy, that i had thoughts of asking the boys, the whereabout of this guy...What is happening to me...

Moment guy saw Ramya, he walked towards her...Ramya is all nervous now, generally Ramya is never scared or nervous, and shuts guys proposing her saying "I am already engaged"... But today she was scared and nervous.....

Guy walked towards her, her heart was beating very fast, and was not sure what to do.. She decides to run, then thinks it wont look good, and tries to walk fast in opposite direction. The guy approached her, and came in front of her, and she had to stop.. She was looking down.

Guy : 1 min, i wanted to talk to you.

Ramya : I am.... sorry........ I dont know you....

Guy : Yes, i am seeing you from a week, and thought of making friends with you..May i ask ' What is your name.'

Ramya : ((Was confused, she was expecting 'I love you' like other guys. After a moment, she said)) I am...... Ramya...

Guy: You are very beautiful, wont you want to know my name...

Ramya: Was silent.. No answer.

Guy : Well my name is Arun, I am from same area. I stay 3 buildings away from your house (Ramya was shocked that he knows her house tooo).

Ramya : But i have never seen you around in this area.

Arun : Yes i stay in my sister's house. My sister is married to my mother's brother(Mama)... I stay with them in their house.. I hardly come to my parents place here..

Ramya : Oh ok.. I need to go (she was scared, that someone mite see them, and complain parents)

Arun : Thats all??? I wanted to talk more.. Hope you will come tomorrow evening also.

She dint answer but tried to walk, as fast as possible, she was all scared and happy and confused now.

VinuthaS likes this.
  3. sumalynux

Next day Evening, Ramya took dog for a walk, today Ramya had dressed well, and saw Arun playing cricket.. Arun Waived to Ramya,[​IMG] but she didn't respond...

She just turned other side, but today she dint walk away.. She was not sure, why she dressed well, and why she is not taking dog in different road, or why she is even waiting in same place when he waived her.. All she knew was, He is handsome and she is feeling attracted ..

Arun came towards her, She turned towards him, and felt shy and she was blushing.. Even Arun had dressed well today, and was looking more attractive.

Arun: How are you, you look lovely in this dress..

Ramya: Thank....Thank you...

Arun : So which college are you ? What are you studying ??

Ramya : Maharani's...... girls college.. BSc 1st year... Yourself ????

Arun: I have done my B.A and doing business.

Ramya: hmm, okay. I got to go (But fact is, she wanted to stay and talk for long time)

Arun: So early ?? You just came...

Ramya : I cant talk here, my parents might see.

Arun : How about me coming near college on Friday. Tomorrow i am going to sisters place, we have a function.

Ramya : Hmm no i don't want to meet you...(she wanted to tell ' I like you, but cant love or marry you'.. But did Arun Propose her yet ?? No.... Then how can she talk about love or marriage ??)

Arun : Why not, whats wrong in meeting a friend ?

Ramya : Friend :confused2: (She is not even sure, if she wants to accept proposal or marry him .But the thing that he dint propose yet, definitely seemed to bother her...

Arun; : What happened, tell me, what time can i meet you on friday.

Ramya: I cant meet you, i have classes till 4 friday..

Arun: Well , will meet you at 4;00pm friday near college..
    (Before she replied, he walked away saying bye, c u friday)

VinuthaS likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.