1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 10

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Jan 24, 2014.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

By then phone rang..."uncle Rajesh here, i cant come, my roommate met with small accident, i need to be with him, you people carry on, have a nice time" said Rajesh...

Oh, am sorry, call me if you need anything..

"Padma, Rajesh wont come, his roommate met with accident, ok lets start its already late "Says Jagdish..

Ramya felt better, she dint want to spend time with Rajesh.

It was one of the biggest hall in the city..It was a very grand marriage..Padma and Ramya sat in chair, while Jagdish was
    talking to his Colleagues..After some time they gave gift and left to dinner..It was a buffet dinner, with variety of food. It ranged from Snacks/chats to South indian, North indian, and multiple deserts...

"Wow, food is really delicious, and see the caterers they are so organised, and treating people so well. Check with the your boss about caterer details, we can plan him for our Ramya's wedding" said Padma..

"I dont think we can afford this caterer, but yeah let me check, anyway we dont need this much of variety of food and Its after all NRI relation, we need to stretch to their level" said Jagdish.

After a week, Jagdish fixed an appointment to meet the Caterer in his office... Padma, Ramya and Jagdish left to meet the caterer..

They were surprised to see young Caterer..He gave his card
    and started explaining the menu and its rate...

"our son-in-law itself is a chef, so Tasty food is very imp in this marriage" said jagdish.

"ohh nice, then he can recommend me to his hotel, Just kidding...Btw i was working in Le Meridien hotel as a main chef for 3yrs, you see my dad wanted me to have some exp, before taking over his Catering buisness"said Raghu(caterer)

"What ??? Le Meridien, oh great my son-in-law works their too... Do you know him by the way, his name is Rajesh. Said Jagdish...

Whattttttttt Rajesh is the groom of this marriage ????? Said Raghu.

2 people like this.

2. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

ha next part please
    very intresting

1 person likes this.
  3. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

please post the next part suma..please..please

1 person likes this.
  4. lucky22

lucky22 Gold IL'ite

Suma, thanks for posting...but such a small post with ending in suspense :bonk, can you please post the next episode soon :bowdown

1 person likes this.
  5. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Whats the issue ?? Is there any problem ??? asked jagdish.

Is engagement over ??? When is the marriage ?? I am not sure, if i can tell this?? Is this the bride ??? asked Raghu.

Oh please tell us, i am going nuts with your response...

Sir, i am really sorry for you and your family.. I worked with Rajesh for 2yrs. We all worked in Hyderabad branch for 1yr before moving to bangalore.. We 3 guys, me Rajesh, and Shankar lived in same Flat... We used to smoke,drink every week-ends.. But Rajesh and Shankar started to get call girls when i used to visit my native..House owner warned us, and we had to vacate the Flat...

After that i moved to different Flat.. Rajesh and Shankar stayed together...Once Rajesh was on leave for 1 week..I asked Shankar about this.. He said,
    "Rajesh was married to a American, his dad came to know this, and got them divorced. (Rajesh's dad threatened him not to give him single paise of his property) And sent him to India. Now that American wife have come India to visit, he is with her. Great na yaar, he will still have American wife, and a bonus of Indian wife and his dad's property, lucky fellow Rajesh"

I also saw him with that American wife many times.. So please check, before you proceed further, and please dont tell i told this.. He has some bad friends too. I dont want to get into any mess.. I could not keep quiet knowing this and spoil a girls life, so told you people..

Padma and Jagdish was shell shocked, they just thanked Raghu and left....Ramya was very happy that Enagement will get cancelled.

Jagdish called Rajesh's parents and asked about this...
    They promised to reach india by next week, and said its all lies and they should not decide anything till they come and meet...

Jagdish explained everything to his siblings and asked them to be there, when Rajesh's parents came...

Next sunday Rajesh's parents arrived..(rajesh had not come).
    Ramya was told to be in room....

As expected they tried to rubbish it, saying its all lies, and somebody is trying to spoil the marriage...

But when Jagdish's brother told, they will give complaint for cheating them, Rajesh's parents agreed their son got married.

"You know these generation people na, they take everything lightly and do childish stupid mistakes.. We have got the Marriage Annuled, nothing to worry..Infact we will write all Ooty property in Ramya;s name to make her Life secured." Said Rajesh's dad..

" Shut up, what do you think of our daughter ?? Do you think we will get our daughter married to a Cheat,Alcoholic,2nd Marriage.. Please get out before i get mad" said Jagdish..

"And yes, we have spent 1lac for Engagement, and we have to answer people for Marriage cancel, you people are big frauds, we should give complaint to teach people like you a lesson" said Jagdish's brother.

"Please take this cheque of 3Lacs, use it for her education, lets not get into this complaint and stuff, we just wanted our son to marry and Indian girl and have a good life. We dint mean to cheat your girl, we had already decided to all property in Ramya's name, as Rajesh had become spoiled Kid.. We thought marrying a Responsible indian girl, would set his life straight " Said Rajesh's dad handing over cheque of 3Lacs.

Jagdish's brother took the cheque and let them out....

3 people like this.
  6. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

wow...nice post dear.mademydaysmiley....

please post next episodes soon dear

1 person likes this.
  7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My what a crap Rajesh is........this is the way he was going to fool Ramya and his family....
    Wow I see many episodes already posted on this story let me go and read:)

1 person likes this.