1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 3

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Nothing seemed interesting to her, when she and friends used to chat and make fun of guys , who propose them or about college professors, Ramya used to actively participate, infact she used to crack jokes..

But now she was very silent, and just gives a smile, many a times, seems to be in her own world. This was definitely noticed by Smitha..But she was too busy in her own preparations to ask Ramya about this.. Well, only time can tell what was Smitha busy preparing....

Ramya dint enjoy watching t.v also, just used to sit in front of books, but all she could think of was ,when will it be 5;00pm and when could she talk to him, her mom thought she might be stressed about exams.

It was 4:50pm and Ramya almost ran, when phone rang. It was her aunt's phone, she gave phone to her mom and went back to her room... When the call went till 5;00pm, she was waiting for her mom to hung up phone.

Ramya was about to tell, that she needs phone, to ring her friend about a notes.. By then her mom hang up phone and told, " Have kept coffee and dosa on table eat, and then start reading. I am going out to buy some vegetables"..

Ramya almost jumped and hugged her mom..Her mom thought, she was hungry and it was for coffee and Dosa, she dint have clue what was Ramya excited about.

Well exactly at 5;10 Arun called... Nobody was at home, Ramya happily picked the call..

Arun: I was trying from 10mins, call was busy

Ramya: Yes mom was on phone, so how are you ? I just cant wait to see you.

Arun: I am fine, i miss you too, but looks like i cant come for one more week, my bil is in hospital, after that accident.. And my sister wants me to be here to help her..

Ramya : (She wanted him to leave everything and come, but how can she tell when his bil is in hospital) Oh ok, i am sorry, but please do come as soon as possible.

Arun: Sure sweety, even i miss you...Ok i got to go, sister wants me to take her hospital.

Ramya: Wanted to talk more, but couldn't help, when he had already hung up....

This 5;00pm phone calls continued for a week, and Ramya observed there was no praising or love talks in phone calls, as compared to earlier... But she consoled herself, that his Bil/Mama is in hospital and serious condition, that's why Arun is tensed, and not able to talk with love...

But Ramya had no clue what was awaiting!!!

2. sumalynux

Next day Ramya was getting ready to college, her mom called her to have breakfast, by then her tenant knocked and said there is a police outside asking for Ramya....

Ramya was petrified hearing this, her mom was shell shocked, and saw at Ramya, and cried,'what did you do, why have police come for you' , Ramya was totally shocked and scared, she just said i ..... dint......... i dint do....... anything..........

Ramya's dad was taking bath, her mom told tenant to ask police to wait for 2 minutes, and asked her dad to come out soon.. Ramya;s dad came out in a minute, and went out to ask what was it regarding...

Police men showed a letter and stated Ramya's friend Smitha has eloped and wanted to ask Ramya about that... When Ramya's father noticed that neighbour's are watching them he invited him inside...Smitha's brother who had come with police also went inside..

Police questioned Ramya, "what do you know about Smitha's eloping". Ramya was very shocked, as Smitha had not given a clue too, that she was in love with anyone..

She said.. i don't....... know anything... about this..I swear on my mom, and started crying.... Before police could talk, Smitha's brother interrupted and said, she is her close friend, am sure she will know about this, and would have supported her in doing this...

By then Ramya;s father patience broke, and said, Sir, our daughter does not know anything, if she did, she would have told by now.... Please keep us out of this...

Police said, alright we are leaving, but if you come to know anything, please inform us..

Moment they stepped out, Ramya's dad questioned, if she knew everything, she again started crying and told, NO.... I don't even know if she had a boyfriend... Ramya's mom blinked at her husband as hinting to let off go..

He murmured saying, 'Its all because of you, we send them to college to study, but they go there for love and fashion'..

Ramya was totally down after this incident, she was curious about what happened to smitha, at same time wanted to talk to Arun, and tell what had happened. And wanted to tell him they should marry soon, to avoid all this...

3. sumalynux

Ramya ate breakfast in a min, and ran to college, She was feeling relieved, as parents dint question her more...She couldn't wait till she asks Ranjitha and Soumya about Smitha...

She was 10mins late, and classes had already started, she had no option, but wait till the class is over.. Moment class was over, she dragged Ranjitha and Soumya to canteen..

Ramya : Yeah what happened, to Smitha..Where is she... police had come to my home, asking for her...

Ranjitha: What you don't know about that ??? She was very close to you, you two walk home together daily...Come on don't lie.. I am sure she would have told her..

Ramya: Felt like scratching her head.. Noooo, she dint tell me anything, what is going on...

Soumya: My brother was telling, (soumya's brother and smitha's brother is in same classes) yesterday evening around 6;00pm she left home, saying she is going to your place for combined studies, and she never returned after that, before they could start searching for her in friends n relatives place, her mom found a letter in her bedroom..

Smitha : """ I am sorry mom and dad. I love this guy, very much.. And i cant live without him... I know you wont approve this marriage, so am going away...Will be married, by the time, you start searching. Please forgive me...""""

Ramya : What ??????????? who is that guy, we have never seen her with anybody till date...

Ranjitha: All we know is that guy is from Bihar, and Smitha used to meet the guy evenings, saying she is going for combined studies...Other than that even we dont know anything....

Ramya: Was totally confused and angry..That smitha was using her name, for combined studies, from such a long time. And she never told her about her love.. (Then she thought ok,... even i dint tell anyone about my love, but i never used others name and i wont elope)...

When Bell rang, they all went into classes....Ramya just sat in the classes, but could not stop thinking about, her dads anger about police coming home, Smitha eloping with a stranger, And the fact that she could not see Arun for one more week...

Ramya told to herself, "Next time i meet Arun, i need to talk about our marriage.. And make his parents to talk to my parents, i should not elope like smitha...""

VinuthaS likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.