1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 13

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Jan 26, 2014.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Friends and relatives started giving gifts and headed to lunch. Ramya's parents also decided to give gifts and have lunch and start back to Bangalore..

Ok Krishnappa it was nice function and arrangements were
    great...We are starting now..You people are starting tommorrow
    evening right ??(Says Ramya's Dad)

Yes we will start tommorrow evening..Thanks for coming all the
    way pa.. Rakesh....... Drop them(Ramya n family) to bus stand..
    (Says krishnappa)

Ramya is now busy with her studies for final year exam..
    And even Rakesh is busy with his Project works..

After some days....

Vedavathi: Rakesh is joining Job from next week....His job
    has onsite opportunities it seems, he can earn more..And
    once he settles there he can take us also, i am very happy...

Ramya mom: Oh is it.. But you said you will settle down in
    your town house once both Suresh and Rakesh are married..

Vedavathi: Oh yeah, he(krishnappa) wants to settle there,
    But i hate there.. I want to stay abroad...Some of my cousins
    are there...They come once in while and tell how good it is
    there and all..I always wanted to settle abroad....

Ramya mom: hmmmmmm
    (Figures out Vedavathi is obssessed with Abroad life and Money)

Ramya has just finished her exams....

Mom its really boring to sit at home, its just 2days i already
    feel bored...After Bsc i will start searching a job, i cant sit
    at home like you all day.....(Says Ramya)

Yes dear, even i want you to work, thats y i wanted you
    to Study....Why dont you join the course Rakesh suggested.
    Next time he comes lets ask details about that......

1 person likes this.

2. sumalynux

Krishnappa comes to Ramya's house.. Vedavathi has gone to shopping with Rajani's aunt in Bangalore.She will come in an hour, other key was with Rakeshhe has gone to his friends house, today is saturday na so its leave for him..By then Rakesh enters the house....

Ramya's mom offers them some coffee and Vada...Wow Vada is very crispy, taste is also good says Krishnappa.

Ramya prepared this, she is feeling bored at home, so she tried doing this... Wow for first attempt its really tasty, says Rakesh..

Rakesh i wanted to call you infact, you mentioned about some course sometimeback na, what is it, Ramya is very bored, she has 2 months vacation, she can atleast do some course, says Ramya's mom.

Yes aunty, my friend only runs the institute, there are 5 courses,
    which she can choose from.

Ohh ok can you get the address and details, so she can enquire and join...

Rakesh take her to the institute now, if you are their with her you can suggest whichcourse will be good for her Says Krishnappa....

Rakesh was very happy when Ramya's dad said good idea,
    Ramya get ready, you can enquire about the course...

Ramya wore a pink selwar and got ready, first time she sat on bike with him.Institute was just 10mins away from house. He asked her to sit in reception and spoke to his friend, meanwhile counsellor explained her about different courses, Finally Rakesh suggested a course which was in demand in the industry..

While driving back, Rakesh put a break, when a dog ran in front of his bike, and Ramya hugged him in fear....I am sorry, it was dog....... said Rakesh.... Yeah i saw, its ok says Ramya...

Rakesh was thrilled when he hugged her..They both returned home.
    Rakesh left knowing Vedavathi has come and krishnappa left home...

After this incident Rakesh and Ramya started talking to each other,
    she used to ask him some doubts about the course, since he was
    working on same technology he was able to guide her....

Rakesh enjoyed spending time with her,
    But Ramya merely as him as friend and guide..

3. sumalynux

Vedavathi is busy shopping for Suresh-Rajani marriage, which is in next month.Krishnappa is not interested in this shoppings. So she either take's Ramya's mom with her, or take Rakesh on weekends....

It was Saturday.....

Rakeshhh get ready, we need to tailor, to pick up the blouses and from there we need to go to Market, to check out some return gifts.....

Ohhh no mom, i have promised to meet my friend, he is here just for this week-end... You go with aunty(ramya's mom).. If you want tommorrow we can go...(Fact is he wanted to go Institute to see Ramya, and pickup if possible)

Ramya's class is from 2;00pm to 4;00pm, Rakesh reaches institute at 3;30.. And meet his friend(who runs institute)and chats with him..Around 4;00pm Ramya comes from class and sees Rakesh and says hi.....

Hi Ramya, wanted to meet my friend so came..Done with your classes?? I am starting home, shall i drop you ????

Ramya just nods yes, and Rakesh happily drives her home...They reach home, Same time Vedavathi and Ramya's mom came home from shopping.Vedavathi was angry seeing them together on bike..But dint want to talk anything there..

"Rakesh lets go home" says Vedavathi...

Moment they step in the house,she shouts "why did you take her in bike ???? what is this ???" Hearing this, Krishnappa comes out, "What happened Veda ???"""

You know Rakesh and Ramya came together in bike, today i asked him to take me shopping he said hes busy and now i see them coming together....

Aiyo Amma, i went to meet friend only, i saw her near institute and since i was coming home, i thought of dropping her thats all...

Yes veda, he was the one who helped her join the course, infact he took her for admission..Whats wrong in dropping a friend....

Vedavathi had no choice other then keeping quiet when Krishnappa said this.. But she decided to watch over Rakesh and Ramya...

After 20days.....

Suresh arrives from hyderabad for marriage, which is next week...They all decide to go native, 4days earlier to marriage. Rakesh has put a weeks leave for brothers marriage..Ramya's family is invited to arrive a day before marriage...