1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 14

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Jan 26, 2014.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Suresh Pampers Rakesh with so many gifts....He also buys him a Suit and latest Cell phone..

Krishnappa: Suresh, buy him all you want, after marriage, you cant buy him anything... Just 3 months back you bought him a IPAD, what was need of Cell phone, he already has one, which was good enough..

Vedavathi: Why....Why cant Suresh buy Rakesh after marriage ???? Rajni is so rich, i am sure, she wont have problem if Suresh buy things to his little brother...

Krishnappa: Do whatever you want (And goes to room)

Rakesh: Its ok mom, all these days i was not earning, so anna used to buy me things, now i am earning, so i wont let him buy me like before... Infact i have bought a gift for Anna and Anni....

Suresh: Ohh really so sweet of you, what is it ??

Rakesh: I have bought a Honeymoon package trip tickets to goa for 5days...

Suresh: Oh wow Rakesh, thanks...

Vedavathi : Good.. Now go, both of you pack things, we need to start to native tommorrow, even if you miss one thing, we cant come back, so check twice.. Suresh ensure you have kept all your wedding day dresses in seperate suitcase, and other things in this Bag....

Next day Evening, Vedavathi did pooja and started before Rahu kala... At town, Suresh and family was welcomed by Aarathi and sweets by Rajni's family...

Rajappa: Please freshen up and take rest, will send you dinner.. Tommorrow,get ready by 9;00am, we need to meet purohit, also i need to show you the items we have arranged to give Rajni....

Vedavathi: Ohh its ok, ofcourse you would have done everything perfect, after all its your only daughter...

They all had dinner and went to sleep...Suresh sleeps
    immediately as he didnt have good sleep yesterday night...
    He had spent night with his Friends for Bachelor party...

But Rakesh is awake thinking of Ramya.....Rakesh is
    very handsome and Smart guy...He made some friends
    on 1st day, during Induction Program...His collegemate
    and now colleague Girish mentioned Beena is interested
    in him, and keeps asking about him...Beena is very jovial
    girl and beautiful too.. But Rakesh was already lost in
    Beauty of Ramya.. And also wanted to marry her....

Vedavathi woke up to take water, and saw lights in
    Rakesh's room... "Rakesh go to sleep, we need to
    get up early tommorrow" says vedavathi....

"ok ok ....Ok mom" , says Rakesh who was deeply
    immersed in Ramya's thougts..

1 person likes this.

2. sumalynux

Next day around 8;30, Rajappa came, and arranged for breakfast.
    After breakfast they met purohit, who gave list of few things to buy,and discussed about rituals performed.. Rajappa then took them to a room,
    where Gifts given to girl was Displayed..

It was big Hall, filled with Cot,Bed,Wardrobes, Complete utensils sets for kitchen,Gas stove, Mixie,Grinder,Fridge,Washing machine, Sofa sets, and other side of hall was filled with Sarees, varying from Pattu/Reshme Sarees, Fancy sarees, Selwar suits, Matching slippers, and Makeup items...

"I hope these items are enough to set up the house, Please let me know if something is missing, i can buy them..And Gold sets we could not keep here, so it is in our house, You can see after lunch..." Says Rajappa...

"Suresh Stays in a 2 bedroom flat, he has already askedhis roommates to vacate, he has most of items needed for house, and can buy which is missing, all these was not necessary.." Says Krishnappa..

"Rented house ???? Rajappa has already booked a Flat in Hyderabad, Flat will be ready by to move by May.. Neeways Suresh has leave till this month end, So after that its just gonna be 45days..Till then Rajni will stay with us".
    Says Vedavathi...

Krishnappa was not happy with all this, but Vedavathi left him no choice..
    He knew Rajappa was rich, but never expected him to do all ths..And since Suresh Liked the girlKrishnappa dint interfere much...

"Yes, Builder has confirmed it will be ready to move by May..
    Now please come we will have Lunch."Says Rajappa..

They had arranged for a feast...After heavy lunch,
    they all felt like sleeping for some time...

"Please take rest, after some time, i will take you to our Fields,
    we have around 100acres, Suresh has not seen it.." Says Rajappa.

Around 4;00pm, Rajappa's wife serves them Tea..
    "Where isRajni ?" asked Vedavathi..

"She has gone to my sisters housefor Bridal facials,
    and Mehendi" says Rajappa's wife...

"Ok we will go to Fields, show the Jewels to Vedavathi akka"
    Says Rajappa to his wife...

Vedavathi was Stunned seeing those jewels...There were around 15 sets of Jewels with different colours.. Each set had a Matching Earring, Necklace, Finger ring, and Bangles.. "hope you like this, all this were selected by Rajni", she loves wearing jewels.. Says Rajappa's wife...

Does this Set include your jewels also ?? Asks Vedavathi.. No no..Its only Rajni's.. I have different ones, mine are all old designs, these we ordered 3 months back for Rajnis Marriage.... Says Rajappa's wife...

Vedavathi was very happy about all the gift items and Gold... "Wow Rajni is the Perfect Dil, what i had in Mind.. Rajappa has arranged everything more
    than i expected, Hope Rakesh also gets a match like this, then we will be very rich"....says Vedavathi to herself..

Rakesh, and suresh were amazed by huge lands, with coconut, Bettle nut trees, and almost all kind of vegetables were grown, they enjoyed
    sweet Tender coconuts...

Around 6;00pm they left home..Next day was marriage, and many relatives were coming that evening...Vedavathi was running around to make Dinner and Sleeping arrangements...

She calls Maid to instruct what to cook, by then Krishnappa says "Just now Rajappa had called, he will send dinner for 20 people around 8;30pm
    and he has ordered for 25 Beds,Pillow, Bedsheets itseems, they
    will come around 9;00pm...."

"Wow.. Beyond our expectation Rajappa is arranging everything.. Our suresh is very lucky to have a Father-in-law like this... " says Vedavathi..

"Well, As long as Rajni is good, and lead a happy life with Suresh, am fine.. I have nointerest in all this Money and show off "Says krishnappa
    walkingout of the room

"This Man doesnt even know to appreciate Richness, and Luxury, he and his stupid theory's" Murmers Vedavathi to herself...

Relatives appreciated the dinner, and Sleeping arrangements.While Vedavathi
    kept boasting about Rajappa's wealth, and all the arrangements he has done...

"Suresh, Rakesh go to bed, its already 11;00pm.. And Rakesh tommorrow, Jagdish and family is coming around 7;00am. Please pick them up"
    Says Krishnappa...

Rakesh was happy hearing Ramya;s family is coming..
    "Sure...Sure dad, i will pick them up"....

1 person likes this.
  3. sumalynux

Next day, around 7;00 Rakesh goes to bus stand to pickup Ramya and Family...

Ramya looks be looking beautiful in tracks and T-shirt..Rakesh had never seen Ramya in Mod dresses, hehad seen her mostly in Selwar,Saree...

"What time does the function starts ?" Asks Jagdish..

After Breakfast we all are going to Choultry around 11;00amUncle.. Mom was telling there are some Rituals around 12;00pm..

"Oh Welcome Jagdish, Rakesh allocate the room in 1st floor to
    them, Take bath and come down, we can have breakfast and start to Choultry.." Says Krishnappa..

Vedavathi sees Krishnappa taking special care of Jagdish and Rakesh is busy serving them..She was pissed off..** And shouts "Rakesh...... Come here Suresh friends have come, help them find their room.."

**(From time she saw Rakesh and Ramya come together
    in bike, she started hating Padma, she feels Padma and
    Jagdish are plotting to get Rakesh Marry Ramya)

"Coming mom 5 mins.. Come uncle, will show you the room," says Rakesh, and takes Luggage from Ramya's hands...

Vedavathi was boiling, but couldnt help, she decided to deal with this later..And walks off to see if breakfast is ready..

Around 9;00am, as usual Rajappa sent Breakfast for 30 people, and also sent 2 Scorpio's to take Krishnappa's relatives to Marriage hall which was merely at 15mins walk from their house...

Vedavathi was walking with Pride, telling all their relatives about Extra care and special arrangements done by Rajappa..

After breakfast, they all started to Marriage hall...

*** All Shastras(Rituals) mentioned below is followed by
    Karnataka Gowda's Community..***

First function was Velai Shastra, Where Parents of Bride and Groom exchange bettel nuts and Fruits, as a token of Acceptance of Marriage.. (Similar to Engagement) Bride and Groom have no role here.... Purohit read the Lagna Patrika(Marriage invitation)and applied Turmeric to both ends, This went for 30mins, finally Rajappa and his wife handed over a plate filled with Bettlenuts and fruits..

"Wow this is Silver Plate, so big..Good vedavathi your Begaru (Sambandhi,Rishtedar) is not only Rich but very generous..." Says Vydehi, Vedavathi's sister...

Around 12;30, people started going to Lunch, Next function was Bale Shastra which was around 3;00pm..

Rakesh was in Suresh room along with Few friends, who were chatting and teasing Suresh....Rajni was surrounded by her cousins, when someone came and called Bride and Groom for lunch...

Rajni and her cousins walked to Dining hall, while Suresh walked with his friends and Rakesh.. Rakesh saw Ramya and family walking to dining hall, Ramya was looking gorgeous in Blue Anarkali Selwar, with Matching earrings and Chain..

Ramya and family sat just opposite to Rajni,Suresh and Rakesh..Rakesh kept seeing Ramya, he was lost by her beauty.... He was talking to himself "Wow how beautiful she is, i should tell her soon that i Love her, but she hardly talks to me apart from course, i should find a way to tell her, how i feel about her"..

1 person likes this.