1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 15

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Jan 26, 2014.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

After Lunch, Rajni's cousin help her get ready for BaleShastra, Where a Bride does Pooja to Bunch of Bangles..And Married Women will put Turmeric, Kumkum,Flowers and bangles to Bride..

Rajni was wearing a Parrot green saree, with Matching GreenAntique Jhumka, Green Antique Necklace, and a Long Emerald Necklace, and 2 finger rings on both hands,and green Antique Bangles...

"Is that Vadyanam, Vanki, Jada all gold ??? it looks like gold" says Vydehi to Vedavathi.."Yes yes Vydehi its all gold, i told you na, she has 15 such sets, Vadyanam, Vanki, Jada is all gold only..They have given around 2kgs gold"

When purohit calls for Bride, Rajni's cousins gets herfrom room, Rajni sits on grand seat placed in Stage of Reception hall...A bunch of colourful bangles, and Black Bangles are placed in multiple plates in front of her, in a step by step stand.. Rajni does pooja to that bangles bunch, as instructed by the Purohit..

After that an elderly women starts custom, by placing Turmeric, kumkum and Flowers and puts 2 black bangles to Rajni's hands..Many women follow the custom including Rajni's mother and Vedavathi.. Padma(Ramya's mom) also goes near bride to do the custom... Vedavathi says

"Ok ok, enough, Rajni should be tired, she needs to go to parlour to
    get ready for Reception, around 8 women have done the custom, its enough if everyone who has come to marriage keeps doing it, then it will become night.." Padma felt ashamed, and walks back to her seat.. She had no clue why Vedavathi behaved like this.....

Around 4;30pm, Coffee/Tea/Soup and Bhajiyas/Samosa/Manchuri's were arranged in dining hall.. People had the snacks, and some left home, to get ready for the Reception..

Rajni had booked a famous Stylist in town, but they had requested Rajni to come to parlour, as it will be easy for them to dress her there, with no crowd, and all items available at hands...

Rajni's Family and Suresh's family had Snacks together..

"Ok ma, its already 5;00pm now, go to parlour, please come back
    by 6;00pm, otherwise people will be waiting..And who is coming
    with you, why dont you take Ramya, she can suggest, what
    kinda makeup looks good on you, Ramya has done a basic
    Beautician course,"says Krishnappa..

"What ???????? They have hired a Best stylist in town, and
    do you think they need Ramya's opinon.. Rajni take only
    2 of your cousins.. Come back soon.. Suresh you also
    be ready by 6;00pm " Says Vedavathi....

Ramya and Padma who was sitting in next table heard this, and felt insulted.. "Thankgod your dad was not here, otherwise he would havefelt very bad, dono what happened to Vedavathi she's behaving weird from 2 weeks." says Padma.

1 person likes this.

2. sumalynux

Around 6;20pm Rajni comes back to choultry.. She was asked
    to stand near gate.. Suresh joined her, and Rajni's cousins
    took Aaarathi and welcomed the couple...

Rajni was looking very different, Stylist had done a great job.. She was wearing Marron colour heavy work saree.. The pallu was left on front like Marwari's style..
    She wore Red antique earrings, Red antique necklace choker, heavy red-white stoned Mango necklace, and 4 redstoned bangles on each hands, with matching finger rings....Stylist had done a great make-up matching her skin tone, and had left her hair loose with just tying few hairs with a clip...

"you are looking beautiful" says suresh.. Rajni was pleasantly
    surprised, as this is first time, he complimented her..

They both hold hands, and walk towards Stage...Stage is decorated beautifully with flowers, with a grand Seat...

People are welcomed with a Juice, Cheese balls, Sweet.. All the seats were well arranged, and a huge TV's were placed at all corners.. There were around 1500 people...

Moment couple sat on Seat, people started rushing togive gifts and walk to dinner.. Rajni-Suresh, continously stood posing for photo, with friends and relatives on stage...

Rakesh was wearing a Blazer, and was looking very smart...He looked for Ramya everywhere..In that huge crowd, he could not find Ramya family. Also he was busy guiding people through stage, and was rushing from Main door to stage welcoming people..

Even after an hour, he could not find Ramya and family anywhere...
    Krishnappa calls Rakesh on his cell "Rakesh, Ramya fell down
    and got hurt itseems, can you please go to our house, and take
    Ramya to hospital.. All cars are here... They dint find a auto yet"

"ohhh no.........Will go right now.." Rakesh takes his car, and
    immediately goes home..

He saw Ramya all dressed up in a beautiful Cream Ghagra, Light make-up,She was just wearing a simple Pearl choker necklace, and matching earrings. Though she had dressed simple she was looking gorgeous...

He saw Ramya holding her Ghagra upto her knees, and below her
    knees, their was a small cut, from where the blood was dropping..

"What... What happened uncle" asks Rakesh to Jagdish..

We came to choultry at 6;00pm only.. Ramya suddenly remembered
    that she kept the Gold bangles in the room, and room was not
    locked.. I met my school friends and was talking to them, so padma
    and ramya decided to go home and get the Bangles...She dint
    find the light switch and fell when the carpet tangled her legs, and
    got hit with sharp edges of the sofa..

I immediately came when padma called me, but dint find a auto,
    so called your dad..Sorry to disturb you..Says Jagdish

Its ok uncle, let us take her to hospital, he went near her,and saw the cut and said, looks like a small cut, thank god its not deep, i dont think she needs a stiching..

Ramya limped to car, holding her mom..Rakesh felt very bad about Ramya...He took them to a hospital, where doctor washed the cut, and put a bandaid, saying stich is not needed, it will heal, its not deep cut..And gave her a painkiller injection....

"Thanks Rakesh, just drop us home, and you can go to marriage" said Jagdish "Drop you home.. No way.. Will directly go to Marriage hall.. May be you can see couple, wish them and directly go to Dinner, and i can drop you back.." said Rakesh, and reached marriage hall in 20mins...

Vedavathi, who was near main door to welcome a couple saw Ramya family getting out of the car with Rakesh and was pissed off.. She could not do anythingas she was surrounded by relatives...

Ramya sat in a chair, while Jagdish and Padma went to stage and wished couple and they all went to dinner...Once they had dinner, they met Krishnappa and Vedavathi, who was standing near main door, welcoming people...

"Ok Krishna, we will start now, Dinner was very good...Let Ramya take rest" said Jagdish .. Oh you wont be here for Arshina(Manjal function) ??.. It would have been fun.. Neeways take them home, let Ramya take rest.. Wait will haveRakesh drop you, be ready by 8;00am for Muhurtam" Says Krishnappa..

"Vedavathi, where is Rakesh, i wanted him to drop Jagdish.. Ramya fell down, and hashurt her legs" Asks Krishnappa.

"He is busy...And for single family we cant be arranging car.. Let them wait for sometime, Lakshmi atthe also wanted to go home, they are having dinnerthey can go with them", says Vedavathi....

Its ok, no problem we will go on our own, said Jagdish and walked away.. They walked till main gate, by then Rakesh came running, "uncle, unclewait... Dad called me to drop you people" Jagdish was moved by Krishnappa's hospitality.....

After some time Vedavathi learnt Rakesh dropped them, and was furious at Ramya;s family and Krishnappa and Rakesh's interest in her/family...

1 person likes this.
  3. sumalynux

After dinner around 11;30pm, there was a Arshina(Manjal) function. Rajni was wearing a white cotton saree, and wearing minimal jewellery, Ladies startedapplying Turmeric on her cheeks, hands and legs. Around 10 ladies appliedturmeric and finally did Arathi to her, and Rajni was sent to room to take rest, and was asked to wake up at 5;00am and get ready for Gowripooja by6;30am...It was Suresh turn now, he was wearing a white Banian and White dhoti, 10 men applied turmeric on Suresh..By time occassion finished, it was 1;30am..

Everybody retired to sleep.. Rajappa had arranged 10 rooms
    for Boys side, with double cot for close relatives,and also 20 beds
    were arrangedin a big hall for others..

Next day around 5;00am Rajni and Suresh woke up..Rajni took
    bath and wore a White reshme/Pattu saree with green border.
    Cousins plaited her hair and attached moggina jade (jasmine flowers).. She wore Pearl earrings,Pearl choker necklace, pearl vadyanam and pearl vanki, and pearl bangles.. Ladies took her to Gowri pooja where she did pooja to Gowri idol and Tulasi..And gave Bettles leaves
    to ladies..

Suresh was ready by 7;00am he was taken to Vara Pooja,
    where Krishnappa and his wife, washed Suresh's feet
    offered kumkum flowers and did Arathi.. After that he
    was taken to Kalyana Mantapam, where Rajni joined him..

Around 7;30am people finished Idli-vada-pongal breakfast
    and joined the hall to witness the thali tying ceremony..

Rakesh wore a Blue full sleeves shirt and white dhoti and was leading people to breakfast, and saw Ramya's family coming in...
    Ramya was looking stunning in Blue Pattu/reshme saree, and wore a small gold necklace with matching earrings and bangles.. And had
    plaited hairs and wore flowers..
    "Hello ramya, how is your leg now" ??asked Rakesh.

Well, after a pain killer injection and good sleep, she is totally
    alright " said Jagdish...

Did you have breakfast Rakesh ? asked Jagdish.

"No uncle, its ok.." said Rakesh...

"Oh come on Rakesh, Muhurtam will start in 15mins,
    if you dont eat now, you can only eat lunch, that too
    after all relatives, so it will be around 4;00pm"

Rakesh walks with Ramya family...And they all starthaving their breakfast with hot coffee..

"veda who is that girl sitting next to Rakesh, she is very beautiful,
    can you tell her details, we can check for our Raju"
    Asks Vedavathi's aunt..

"Girl with Rakesh ??? where ??? And turns back to see Rakesh
    having breakfast with Ramya's family, she was pissed to core.
    And walks towards them to yell at Rakesh..By then someone calls

"Vedavathi come soon muhurtam isabout to start...."

Vedavathi decides to teach them a lesson, and put an end
    to this Rakesh-Krishnappa's friendship with Ramya's family.

Around 8;00am sharp, With Ghatti melam Suresh ties Knot
    to Rajni..After that couple is made to sit on chair, and Rajni's
    father places Rajni's hands on suresh(as Kanyadanam) and
    places bettle leaves and coconut in Rajni;s hands and both
    Krishnappa and wife pours milk as per purohit's instructions..
    This ritual is then followed by most of relatives..

Around 11;30am, ritual is completed and everybody goes
    to dining hall for lunch.. Lunch was wonderful feast with
    multiple dishes, everybody praised the taste, and guests
    were given a small silver lamps as return gifts...

Most of relatives had left by 3;00pm...Jagdish also vacated room and came to marriage hall to informKrishnappa and Vedavathi....

"ok krishnappa we are leaving, we have a bus at 5;00pm..Marriage
    went very well, Food was also very tasty, arrangements were great"
    Says Jagdish..

"Thanks for coming, yeah marriage went well" says krishnappa.

You people are starting tom or day after tom ?? asked jagdish

"We are starting tom only, tonite is Neptual(first night), But
    Sureshwill stay here for 2days and then come to Bangalore,
    visitour Kuladievam and goes to Goa for honeymoon" said Krishnappa..

"Veda get them sweet packets and Saree for Padma akka", said
    Krishnappa...

"Aiyo sweet packets are over, Saree's is only for close relatives,
    cant give for everyone " said Vedavathi...

Krishnappa stared at Vedavathi, Padma and jagdish felt very insulted.
    "Its ok Krishna, so many people are there, its natural to fall short, no worries" said Jagdish and took leave.....

3 people like this.
  4. Anamikab

Anamikab Senior IL'ite

Hi suma,

I found ur stories yesterday only..This is the first one i m reading..its so nice..so intrested..u know one thing..my name is Ramya..when i keep on reading this story some situations were recalled in my life..really i got involved in this..

I am working in IT..m so inspired by you suma..so great of you..maintaining the work and personal intrest..its really nice suma.. i need to learn from you..

All the best and take care..

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  5. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Waiting for more episodes. I started reading from yesterday only and have finished reading it twice.....:2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  6. sumalynux

Oh thanks a lot dear.. mademydaysmiley.. Yes its very imp to keep some "Me" time...

Read rest of story here..

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/230574-where-my-mr-right-story-84.html#post3136728

7. sumalynux

8. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Hi suma,
    You have posted this episodes earlier. M i right? And you have wonderfully narrated the marriage rituals of Suresh and Rajini. Waiting to hear more from you...

1 person likes this.
  9. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

good suma.... i think u post upto this part in another thread. now we need to know whats going in ramya'slife with Rakesh.

1 person likes this.
  10. sumalynux

Dear Spring,Divshri, And all old readers of story..

Arun-Ramya Chapter (All old readers, would have read this 1-8th PART)

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 1

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 2

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 3

Re: WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 4

Re: WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 5

Re: WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 6

Re: WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 7

Re: WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 8

Rajesh-Ramya Chapter (Its new, old readers have missed this 9,10th PART)

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 9

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 10

Rakesh-Ramya Chapter (All old readers, would have read this 11-15th PART)

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 11

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 12

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 13

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 14

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 15

Hope i have cleared the confusion.. New readers can read all above 15 parts..
    Old readers would just have to read 9,10th part covering Ramya-Rajesh Enagagment...

Rest of story is all about how Ramya-Rakesh gets married, what happens
    after her marriage, and about her daughter Aishwarya.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014