1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life...PART 19

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Dec 1, 2014.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Arun-Ramya Chapter

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 1

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 2

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 3

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 4

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 5

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 6

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 7

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 8

Rajesh-Ramya Chapter

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 9

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 10

Rakesh-Ramya Chapter

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 11

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 12

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 13

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 14

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 15

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 16

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 17

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life...PART 18

2. sumalynux

Rakesh was worried, and not sure how to cancel this engagement, he first wanted to be good friend of Ramya, then propose her for marriage, but if he doesnt propose her now, he will be forced to get engaged to Sarika...

Rakesh was waiting for lunch time, so he could talk to Ramya.. They met at 1;00pm for Lunch. Rakesh i bought a Pattu(Reshme) saree for mom, and a watch for dad yesterday, they both were very happy, i am very thankful to you.. You got me job , in my 1st interview..I have told mom i will be coming late.. Tell me where we can buy you a gift, and decide a hotel where we can have dinner.

Hmm Gift i dont want anything now, but definitely will ask you someday,that time you shouldnt say no.. You like Pizza na, for dinner we can go to Pizza hut.. said Rakesh....

Rakesh could not work whole day, he was totally restless.. Later he came to a conclusion, "If i dont propose her now i am going to loose her for life.. I will tell her today itself." He felt better after that..

Around 6;30pm, they both left to Pizza hut, had dinner.. Ramya seemed to be very happy with
    her 1st salary and was talking about her work, wht she wants to do with her salary and stuff.. But Rakesh seemed occupied about how to start sentence to propose her..

I am done Rakesh, its very heavy, i cant eat anymore.. Hmm alright lets make it "To go" . Ramya can you help me buy a saree and gold for my Atthige(Anni), Suresh is coming next month, they will be leaving so i wanted to buy them. Suresh has bought me lots of gifts before marriage said Rakesh

I dont know much about gold, but saree surely i can help said Ramya.

1st they went to a Saree show room.. Rakesh whats the budget asked Ramya.. It doesnt matter, you should like it thats imp, i mean my Anni/Atthige should like it thats important.

Salesgirl put a Skyblue Pattu/Reshme saree on Ramya, and said this suits you very much madam.. Yes true it looks very good on you Ramya said Rakesh.. Yes but i think Rajni akka has this colour, she wore it one of functions in marriage, lets see some other colour.. said Ramya.

Hmm did you like this ?? Lets take this saree itself, it doesnt matter if she has same colour, alright pack this said Rakesh..

Next they went to Lakshmi Gold Palace.. Ramya please select a Finger ring, 50grams chain, and 2 bangles. Ramya selected a Ring, Chain and bangles..

So what next ??? direclty home right asked Ramya..

Hmm wait mom asked me to buy some flowers and sweets, a guest is coming home said Rakesh..

Guest ?? This late ?? Ramya asked, but Rakesh pretended as if he dint hear it...

Finally they went to Ramya's place... Padma saw Rakesh and Ramya, and invited Rakesh inside..
    Oh come Rakesh, how was dinner.. So what gift did Ramya buy you asked Padma...

No mom he dint buy any gift, he will ask me later itseems said Ramya..

Oh Rakesh, congrats pa.. Met your father today he said wednesday is your engagement..

Ramya was shocked, Engagment ?? you never told me.

Ramya come sit, thats what i wanted to talk, Aunty,uncle you also please sit..

I dont want to marry Sarika.. I like Ramya, if you all agree i will marry Ramya..Infact she doesnt even know that..I wanted to first become good friend, understand each other then propose, but mom is
    hurrying with this engagement, so i am telling it now...

There was a big smile in Ramya;s face.. Padma and Jagdish saw it.. We all like you Rakesh, but your engagement is already fixed.. And definitely your mom will never agree to stop that engagement and never accept Ramya as her daughter-in-law.. I dont know even if krishnappa wants this Said Jagdish..

Uncle, Dad likes Ramya, he told me if Ramya agrees to marry me, he will help convice mom..Wednesday is my engagment, i know its big shock for all of you.. But i can only give you people one day to decide.. By Tommorrow evening i need to know your decision..

If you all agree Wednesday morning i will get married to Ramya.. Here is the Saree and Gold, i bought for Ramya. If you all agree she will be wearing this on our marriage day, otherwise this is gift i am giving for girl whom i loved from my heart, i am leaving now uncle.. Bye said Rakesh..

8 people like this.
  3. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi Suma,

Nice post, what a proposal direct to parents huh :) Happy happy, waiting for next post

1 person likes this.
  4. induarc2013

induarc2013 Bronze IL'ite

suma.. very nice...
    I think Ramya also loves Rakesh..

1 person likes this.
  5. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Good proposal....

1 person likes this.
  6. sumalynux

Ramya, do you like Rakesh, do you want to marry him ? Once our selection failed.. Now marriage is totally your decision child, we will stick to your decision says Jagdish..

I..... I dont know dad, I like him, he is a very good person, but i never thought about marriage with him...

Ramya, Rakesh is very good person, Krishnappa anna also is very good. But i am worried about
    Vedavathi, i doubt if she ever agrees you..If you like Rakesh and feel confident that he loves and takes care of you, we will stand by you..

"Hmmm is it ok, if i tell you tommorrow morning mom" said Ramya and walked to her bedroom..

Ramya was lying on her bed. She was taken aback by this sudden proposal, especially in front of her parents.. She liked Rakesh, she also felt attracted to him these days. But her past still seemed to bother her..

She told herself "Isnt this irony.. I was pleading Arun and his sister to come home and tell my parents about our marriage. But here Rakesh directly proposed for marriage that too asking mom-dad directly..

I know mom and dad would love to have Rakesh as their son-in-law..

Rakesh is a gentlemen, he surely will take good care of me...

But Can i forget past and live happily with Rakesh ????, can i give him 100%.

Should i tell him about my past..

Ramya could not get sleep with all these thoughts...She never knew when she slept,
    she woke up at 8;00am when Padma asked Ramya wont you go to office today ???

Oh no mom, i have a headache, i wont go office today.. said Ramya..

Alright take this coffee, get ready and come for breakfast.. Your dad wants to talk to you said Padma

Ramya drank coffee, got ready and prayed to god and came to dining table..

Did you decide dear ?? Rakesh will be coming evening, we have to tell him something right??
    Said Jagdish.

Mom, Dad can i ask you something ? Do you both like Rakesh ?? Do you think he loves me and takes good care of me ???

Ramya, Rakesh is very good boy.. Though is working from 1yr, with onsite oppurtunities and his technical expertise he will have good career.. Also krishnappa anna is very good, he likes you and our family very much.. I am just worried about Vedavathi said Padma..

Come on Padma, defintely vedavathi akka will be angry, but as time pass by she will accept Ramya, also there will be Krishna and Rakesh to support and take care of Ramya, said Jagdish.

Alrite dad, if you both like Rakesh, i will agree for this marriage. I Like him too says Ramya and runs into her bedroom.. Arrey atleast finish your breakfast na, calls Padma..

Breakfast, wah i came in right time isnt it ? said Krishnappa walking into Jagdish house..

Oh come Krishna, i was about to call you... Said Jagdish..

First lets finish breakfast we can talk after that says Padma and serves breakfast to Jagdish and Krishnappa..

It was already 9;00am. Rakesh twice went to Ramya's cubicle and dint see her.. He saw her team mate and asked about Ramya.. "Oh Ramya will not be coming today" said her team mate..

Rakesh immediately took 3hrs permission from his Lead and left to Ramya's place...

6 people like this.
  7. SriGeetha

SriGeetha Bronze IL'ite

:wowwhat an proposal .....Loved it a lot ....i know it is an story...but am quite a happy:party

2 people like this.
  8. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

wow this episode is very good suma. waiting for ur next post.

1 person likes this.
  9. sumalynux

Thanks dear.. Yeah it was a unique proposal indeed isnt it ??

Computer Typing

10. CuteCherry

CuteCherry Silver IL'ite

Vow very interesting suma, waiting for next post...

1 person likes this.