1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Re: WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 7

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Ramya is now at relief, that Arun;s parents are supporting there marriage.. But was worried about the Marriage proposal at home.....She was praying god that, proposal
    should not match, so she doesn't have to worry convincing her parents....She was waiting for parents to know the results....

When the bell rang, Ramya ran immediately to open the door...It was her parents.... She was trying to know ,what astrologer told about the Match..... But her mom was busy storing the vegetables they brought on the way to home.... Ramya felt odd asking what happened, she was waiting to see, if mom tells herself...

After sometime, her mom called Ramya's granny and said 'Amma its a perfect match itseems..Purohit told we can do marriage in next sravana masam only, (1 year later)till then Ramya doesnt have Gurubala itseems, but we can have a
    engagment after this ashada month, if they insist.....

Ramya was relieved, that she got a breathing time of 1 year, but was worried what if they accept her, and insist for engagement.. But she had 25 days time even for them to come and see her(It was Ashada month)..So she thought
    she can make some plans and cancel this marriage....

She had her exams in 3 weeks, so she started concentrating on her studies.. Ramya used to call Arun everyday from public booth....Arun also met Ramya couple of times near college..

After 3 weeks, it was last day of her Exam.....Ramya;s mom called her and said "Ramya , today after exam come home soon, dont go to friends or something, they are coming to see you today evening.......

Who...Who is coming in the evening ???(.Ramya was Busy with studies and Arun's world and totally forgot about Proposal.....)

How many times you will forget, your granny;s marriage proposal..... (Ramya was now totally shocked.. She was getting late, she had no time to argue....She just left without saying anything.....)

Ramya had exam in next 30mins, she had no time to call Arun also..She somehow managed to finish her exams...After exam she called Arun on his office number. Boy answered saying Anna has gone out to buy things madam, call after 2hours... Ramya called on his mobile number, again same boy picked up and said, Anna left mobile in office in hurry madam, a customer came and Arun anna went with him to
    buy some things..He will come back only after 2hours.....

Ohhh damn...What to do now...Ramya was worried that there is no other go now other than facing the girl seeing ritual...She has no guts to say NO to her father...She walked home hoping to convice her mom...

2. sumalynux

Ramya reached home, she saw so many slippers in front of the house, and could hear lot of people talking..She was wondering who it was... Rajesh and family was expected at 6;00pm..It was just 4;00pm..She opened the gate, and Ramya's mom came out listening to someone opening the gate....

Ohh good you came...Why so late...They all came 10mins back..I was about to send your dad to college to pick you up..Now hurry go and get ready..Once you get inside, say namaskaram to everyone and get into room..Wash your face i will give them sweets and come by then..I have kept saree on bed.. Will help you tie saree...Make it fast....

While Ramya;s mom kept talking...Ramya just was stunned, and could not think of anything to avoid this...She just went inside without any other go...

Moment she stepped in, everybody started seeing her (Or should i say staring her) Ramya felt very uncomfortable, there were about 10 people..She just folded her hands and said namaskaram in very low voice..Ramya's granny then said, it was her last day of exam..So she could not miss college..

Some elder women in group said "Its ok, no problem, actually we were supposed to come 6;00 only na, but my sister is going to Mangalore in night train, we wanted her to see the girl too. So we came 2hours early..So its ok.. Go ma, go and get fresh...."

Ramya saw a guy staring at her and ran inside, when lady asked her to get fresh..She saw a marron mysore silk saree on bed, and a red colour necklace set.. She felt like throwing saree outside..She spoke to herself, "Che i did a mistake,i
    should have told this to Arun last week itself, atleast may be he would arranged his sister to talk to parents, but now i am forced to go in front of them"... By then her mom came inside..You still dint wash face....go wash..Come soon, how long they have to wait for you.....

Ramya got ready, her mom helped her tie saree... By then her dad called asking if she's ready.....Ramya's mom got her outside, and hinted her to sit next to guys mother in the cushion.....While Ramya just stood without moving..

Ramya was looking very pretty in saree, Jewels and flowers added to her beauty....

Guys mother called her..Come here ma, sit here....(Ramya sat next to the lady reluctantly).

Guys mother: What is your name ma, what are you studing.. (As if she doesnt know)

Ramya: (In a very low voice) Ramya, Bsc 1st year completed..

Guys mother: Do you know singing ???

Ramya: Yeah , i go to sangeetha classes...(Granny added, she will sing Devara nama's very well)

Other lady: Do you know to put Rangoli(kolam) and all ??? Do you do pooja and all??

Her mom answered, yeah she knows basic Rangoli's..... During Pooja's she does all the decorations for god...

Guys mother: Rajesh, see the girl properly then dont tell you dint see properly, we are going back to U.S in a month..We have to fix things by then...

Guys father : If you have any questions, ask her....

Rajesh: (Was busy staring at Ramya)
    What are your hobbies...

Ramya: Ramya was getting irritated by their questions, to add to this Rajesh started his questions...Ramya Dint even lift her face up, and answered in a very low voice,"Listening to music.."

Rajesh: Which college are you studying ???

Ramya: Maharani's college.....

Rajesh: What is your height....

Ramya: 5.5ft.

Guy'smom: Our boy is 5.6, so its ok........

Other lady: Lift your face and see our boy ma...Let him also see you properly, if you are seeing floor, how can he see you....(Ramya was now pissed)

3. sumalynux

She could not do anything, as her dad was sitting right opposite to her...She lifted her head and saw him for first time..(Ramya was horrified seeing him, he was short,
    black,fat..Ramya told to herself,he is definitely not 5.6,and he looks like 30yrs old uncle.. Omg how ugly he is..I would rather be single than marrying this ugly pig...

Guys father: Do you have passport ???

Ramya's father: No she doesnt have it yet....

Guys father: We are planning for Opening an Restaurant for our son in U.S...So wanted to know.. He is a wonderful chef you know..He can cook all types of cuisine..

Other lady: But that doesnt mean our guy will cook at home, hope you know cooking ?????

Ramya kept quiet, while her granny said, she will do basic things.But She will learn soon.. Anyways 2years time is there na....

(Infact Ramya dint know, even to do coffee..Her mom never let her do anything........)

Guy's mother: 2years ??? where is 2years time??? If everything fall in place, we will do engagement in 15days and fly abroad and during our next visit,after 6 months we can have marriage.. And we are trying our best for Opening a Restaurant in Abroad, so Rajesh and wife can settle there soon...

Ramya's dad: Oh thats so nice..If Restaurant is opened, Rajesh will be abroad settled..

Guy's father: Yeah i am working on it, hopefully in a years time we will be able to do it. Till then Ramya can study.. No problem..(They were really not bothered if she finish Bsc.)

Ramya was totally worried now, she was praying god that Rajesh should not agree her, and marriage get cancelled..

Ramya;s granny: So you liked our girl ??? If you tell us we can arrange for further things...

It was now Ramya's moms turn to be pissed off..She was never okay to get ramya married before Degree...She only agreed this proposal as she thought, even after marriage Rajesh would stay in same city so Ramya can finish degree...
    But Ramya's mom was helpless now..

Guys mother: We all are ok, we liked Ramya, What Rajesh ??? (Rajesh nods his head, saying yes).Nobody bothered to even ask if Ramya liked the guy...But we just need to
    check horoscope once with our purohit..We will call you in two days, so you will get time to arrange for the Engagement....We will take a leave now....

Ramya was just waiting an oppurtunity to call Arun.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.