1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 16

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Sep 23, 2014.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

2. sumalynux

Rajappa had arranged Neptual in a his house.. Everybody had dinner, and let the couple to room, and returned to rooms allocated for them. Next day Rajappa's wife had packed
    lots of gifts for Krishnappa,Vedavathi family, including Fruits,Vegetables grown in their Field.

Suresh we are starting now, come back in 2days, thursday there is booking for our Kula Devata.Says Krishnappa...
    Krishnappa,Vedavathi and Rakesh returns Blore, and Rakesh starts going to his job from next day.

What happened to this Veda Aunty mom, she was very rude to us says Ramya... Even i am not sure Ramya, she was so good all these days, and took me to all marriage shopping, wondering whats wrong, neeways lets not tell this to your dad it would hurt him, and it might spoil your dad's and Krishnappa uncle's friendship..

Ramya gets busy with her final exams, and Rakesh with his Project works.. Suresh and Rajni came back from native, visited Kula devata and spent 4days in Goa. Suresh leave was ending in two days...

Padma, met krishnappa today, suresh is leaving to Hyderabad in two days, Rajni will stay here for 2 months as there Flat is ready to move only next month.. Why dont we invite them for Lunch this sunday? says Jagdish.

Sure why not, we cant just call Suresh-Rajni, lets invite entire family says Padma..

Alrite will call up Krishnappa and invite them. Said Jagdish...

Veda was busy cooking Lunch...Rajni walks in and asks amma can i help.. Aiyo no dear you take rest, you guys are just back from Goa, also suresh leaves in two days, spend time with him says Vedavathi. (Vedavathi was proud of Ranji's inheritance, and Grand marriage and royal treatment from her parents,
    She was very sweet and gentle with Rajni)

Veda..Veda, Jagdish had called up to invite new couple and us for Lunch on sunday. Rajni be ready tommorrow ma, we need to go to my friends house for Lunch says Krishnappa..

Vedavathi immediately says No, suresh and Rajni are planning to go to a movie and lunch tommorrow, they cant come says Vedavathi.. Suresh who came back from friends place, says no ma we are going for movie and dinner tonite not tommorrow. Vedavathi had no choice but to agree for Lunch at their place...

Rakesh who learnt they are going to Ramya's place for lunch was very happy, he had not seen her in a while..

Next day, around 11;00am they all left to Jagdish's place....

6 people like this.
  3. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

Nice to see new episode!!! Thanks for your time!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

wow suma nice episode. Waiting for ur next post.

1 person likes this.
  5. gayathri123

gayathri123 Senior IL'ite

Hi Suma,

Hope you are doing good...Welcome back...

Nice to see your post after a long back...

1 person likes this.
  6. sumalynux

Thanks dear...

7. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Hi Suma - How are you feeling? After so long nice to hear back from you. I love to read the story. Excited to hear back from you. hope all is well.

1 person likes this.
  8. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Great to see this story continued, Suma. I hope you are doing well.

9. sumalynux

Thanks dear... Sure will try to post soon...

10. sumalynux

Yes dear am doing good.. I am planning one more IVF(FET) in couple of months.