1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Re: WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 6

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Ramya kept calling the mobile number, no one received it for one full week.. She also tried the BIL's office, and got same answer, "Anna has not come today also"

Ramya was totally worried now..

Already Ramya was missing Arun, by not seeing him or talking to him from a week. To add to it, her maternal grand mother came up with a Marriage Proposal !!!!!

Ramya was totally pissed when her granny told ""This guy and his parents are coming to see you after this month...They saw your photo and liked so much....They wanted to come this sunday only, but since its ashada month, they will come next month.. You should be lucky to marry him..They are very very rich...You will be treated like queen, with so many servants.. And you know house is like a mini palace...

While Ramya's granny kept praising them, Ramya was relieved that she is safe atleast one month..

She makes all attempts to contact Arun... She keeps trying his mobile and BIL's office everyday.. She also notices Arun;s parents house is locked..Ramya is now restless.. And with all this tensions, her final exams of 1st year was in 15days...She could not even prepare for exams... She just wanted to see Arun, and some how convince him to approach his parents....

After 10days of the Incident..

One evening, Ramya's mom ask Ramya to buy milk, she steps out to buy it in near by Bakery.... There she sees Arun's sister, walking towards home...

When they both see each other, Ramya waves and walks towards her..

Ramya: hello Akka.. I am sorry.. I heard your dh passed away....

Sister: Hmmmm.. But what can anyone do..Looks like that was his fate....

Ramya : (Was totally shocked..She definitely dint sound like, a women who lost her husband just 10days back)

Sister: Neeways, i wanted to talk to you.....

2. sumalynux

Ramya : Ohh... Tell me....

Sister: Arun told me, that he is in love with you, and wants to marry you..

Ramya: hmmm..........

Sister: With my husband gone, Arun is our house's pillar... He needs to take care of our business and take care of my house responsibilty and my daughters marriage....

Ramya: I understand.....

Sister: He needs to get settled first, pick up the buisness.. Then after 2years, we can get you guys married.. I will talk to your parents then..

Ramya : Was filled with joy, it was such a pleasant surpirse to her... Oh thank you, Thank you very much...

Ramya says bye to his sister, and walks with great smile on her face..She dint talk about proposal from her Granny. She thought this is not the right time, and was confident , somehow she can cancel this proposal...And by 2yrs she will complete BSc and can marry him.....

Ramya was more active from then on, used to dress well like earlier days.. Next day She called Arun on mobile number, he received the call..

Arun: Sweetie, i was thinking of calling you.....

Ramya : I know, i heard... I am sorry your BIL passed away....

Arun: Yes... So i could not call/meet you in this 10days, i was very busy...

Ramya : I understand, its ok.. I am glad, you are free today....

Arun: Where are you now ???

Ramya : I am near college, going to home... Btw one more thing, your sister spoke to me.. She agreed for our marriage....

Arun : I know, she told me.. Marriage talks came, and i told i love you and want to marry you.. All opposed, but my sister supported, and convinced my family..I love my sister, she always

supports me no matter what..
    Ramya : Oh thats great, i love your sister too....

Arun: Yeah, after college come home.. I want to see you.. You can direclty come home now that everybody knows..

Ramya : I cant come now, need to go home directly after college.. Will come in evening.

Arun: Ok bye..Will be waiting for you.. Love you sweetie.

3. sumalynux

Ramya is now in her dream world.All she could think of is Arun..... She is just waiting for an opportunity to step out of the house and meet Arun...

After Smitha's incident she cant even say, will go for combined studies..She cant even take dog, as she has to go to Arun;s house today..She was just thinking of a good reason....By then her Dad came home.

Ramya talks to herself, Aiyo now going out is ruled out.. What to do.... What to do...Arun will be waiting..I cant even make a phone call..Both mom and dad is at home....

Ramya's mom gets tea and some snacks..After tea her dad asks her mom, "Are you ready ??? Shall we go ???? "
    Ramya is excited that they are going out....

Ramya's mom calls ramya to lock the door, and says

we are going to purohit to see if your horoscope matches with that guy......

Ramya exlaims.. What ???? Which guy ?? What Horoscope...(Ramya was totally in her world and forgot about her Granny;s proposal)..

Did you forget, last week your granny told about a marriage proposal...

NO......I cant marry, i need to finish my studies....

Dont worry dear, they will let you study further (And walks out)

Ramya was worried now.. But told herself, let me think of getting rid of this later, let me first meet Arun...He might be waiting for me...

Ramya gets ready, and runs to Arun;s house.....

She sees shruti playing near the gate.. As soon as shruti sees Ramya, she runs inside saying. Arun Mama....Your friend came....Ramya gives Shruti a choclate and follows her......

Hearing shruti's voice Arun, his sister, shilpa, his parents come out...

Sister: Come dear.. Sit....

Ramya: I am sorry aunty (refering aruns mother)About Arun;s BIL...Also he is your brother and son-in-law, so i can understand how much of sad thing this is to you....

His Mom: Yes...What to do, its my fate
    (She had tears in her eyes)

Sister: Its ok, why talk about it, the one who is gone never comes, if we sit and cry....

Ramya : Was astonished, Looked like his mother was more bothered about loosing a brother and son-in-law, than his sister loosing her husband....

Shruti: Pulls Ramya to Aruns; room, saying will show Arun mama's painting.. (Yes shruti was directed by Arun to get Ramya into his room...)

Arun: Shruti go get some coffee for Ramya.. (Once Shruti goes..Arun pulls Ramya, she fell on him loosing balance)
    Ohh...enough of your boring talks with elders, you know its been 10 days seeing you.. I missed you so much....And kisses on her forehead..

Ramya: Though she liked the hug and kiss after longg time.. She pushes him saying come on Arun, everybody is at home..By then Shruti comes with coffee...

Ramya drinks coffee, and says i need to go..Mom n dad has gone near by they will come soon... Arun will call you tommorrow... Will you be here or go to your sisters place..

Thats what i wanted to tell, with my BIL gone, i need to be there full time to take care of the buisness..You can call me anytime on office or mobile number..Whenever i am free will directly come near college, or if i come to this house, we can meet here only....

Alrite..Love you bye...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.