1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Re: WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 4

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Ramya walked home alone today, She was totally in her own world, thinking about how to get Arun;s parents talk to her parents, how to convince her parents, She stopped when someone called her "hey Akka"

Ramya turned back to see, who it is... It was Shruti...And they both walked home together.... (Shruti is Arun;s niece, 2nd daughter of Arun;s sister, she stays with Arun;s parents i.e her grand parents)

Ramya: Hi putti, how are you, are you coming from school now ??. Its already 4;30pm..

Shruti : Yes Akka, we had drama practise in our school, so late today..

Ramya: oh good....How is your father ??

Shruti: Yeah he is good, mom/dad will come next week , and bring me dress for festival.

Ramya: (Realised Shruti might not be aware of her dad's accident) Oh ok good.. So from when are you staying in your grand parents place..

Shruti : I am here from 1st standard.

Ramya : Oh.. Who all stays here in your grand parents, and who stays in your parents place. (Ramya was keen to learn more about Arun;s family, she brought her a chocolate, before asking her a series of questions)

Shruti : Oh Dairy milk, my favourite chocolate, thanks akka. Here.... my grand parents, myself, and Manju mama... There my parents, Shilpa and Arun mama..

Ramya: (Ramya knew about Arun, his parents, his sister and bil/mama.. She had never heard of Manju and Shilpa...) Is manju mama married ??? What is shilpa studying ??

Shruti: No Manju mama is not married.. And Shilpa Akka is now 10th standard..

Ramya : oh ok..When is Arun Mama coming..

Shruti: Arun mama wont come here, he will stay there only, marry Shilpa akka..

Ramya: Ramya was totally shocked... What Shilpa and Arun marriage ?????????

Shruti : Yes, you know i will get lots of dresses for there marriage..Ok bye akka, this is my house..

Ramya: hann.... bye.... bye...

Ramya was totally shocked, and was not sure if what this little girl told was true.. She could not believe this.. Could not wait to meet Arun and clarify this...And to add to this. Arun dint call that evening and next evening...

VinuthaS likes this.

2. sumalynux

It was 5;00pm and the phone rang. Ramya runs to receive the call, it was already 3rd day without Arun's call, she hoped it was his call...

And it was Arun... Ramya sees her mom is in kitchen, but she can definitely hear Ramya..

Ramya: Hey, why dint you call me or come to college from two days, you missed important classes..

Arun : What classes ??????

Ramya : yeah mom is here only, she is fine..Thanks for asking..

Arun: Ohh ok... your mom is around.. Well i told you na, my bil was in hospital..

Ramya : yeah how is your mama now ??

Arun: yeah he is discharged, and has come home..

Ramya : So you can come to college tommorrow ??

Arun: yes, thats y i called you, will meet you tommorrow at 1;00pm..

Ramya : We have practicals from 2;00pm to 4;00pm, dont forget to bring practical record book..

Arun: Ok....Got it.... you got classes. But Skip your practicals, i need to talk to you.....I missed you a lot.....

Ramya : (Even Ramya wanted to talk to him, and ask about Shruti telling about his marriage).. Ok sure.. We can have lunch at 1;00pm and then attend practicals..

Arun : ok bye...

Ramya feels little relieved now.... She just cant wait till tommorrow.. Also she is worried, about Shruti's news.. But his words ' I missed you' assured, he still loves her..

Ramya came out of college at 1;00pm, and saw Arun already waiting for her...She was very happy.. Arun took her to near by hotel..

Arun: I missed you so much.. How are you ??

(And holds her hand)

Ramya : (Ramya was thrilled by his first touch...)But she was more keen in clarifying shruti's news..
    I missed you tooo... But i am worried about 1 thing.......

Arun: What is it ?? Tell me its ok..

Ramya : I met shruti.......She told you are getting married to Shilpa.

Arun : Ohhh....... No i am not marrying her.... She is still 10th std, small kid..

Ramya : Then why did Shruti tell that you would marry her...

Arun : She would have heard someone making fun that Shilpa would marry me, thats all..Its not true.. I love you, and only you....

Ramya : ohh.. Thank god, i was very scared.. You know what happened .............(And tells smitha's story) We should not elope like her, and your parents should ask my parents for marriage..

Arun: hmmm.. We will see about that.. (And kisses on her hands.) I missed you so much, you are so beautiful..

Ramya : (She was shocked by sudden kiss, and took her hands back...) What is this, everybody is seeing, we are in a hotel.

Arun : So is it ok, if no one is there...[​IMG]

Ramya :( Ramya Was shy and blushing)... No... not ok..... Why dont you stay permanently in your parents place, so we can meet daily....

Arun: No... I cant stay here. My Bil's health is not good.. I need to take care of his Business and my sister will be alone there.

Ramya : :confused2:... asks herself, there is Bil with Sis, and also shilpa stays with them , then how come she is alone, but dint want to ask him)

Arun: Seeing her silent.. Dont worry i promise to call you, and meet you at least twice a week....

Ramya : Alright i need to go back to my practical classes, give me your number, So i can call you...

Arun: (Gives her his BIL'S office number...) You can call me between 10;00am to 7;00am.

Ramya is very happy now, that he is not marrying Shilpa. And he loves her only.. She went to sleep with memories about Arun kissing her hand...

3. sumalynux

Ramya now calls Arun, whenever she feels like talking too.. And loves to hear when he talks sweet words and praises her beauty.. It was leave for Independence day, Ramya was at home today.... Ramya parents calls her for a Marriage. She says she is not interested, and will eat maggi when she is hungry........

She feels bore, and goes out to buy some thing to eat..She sees shruti in the Bakery..

Ramya: Hey shruti,

Shruti : Hey akka.. Its leave today, Shilpa akka and amma has come.. So i came to buy something..... Come home, we can play shuttle, This shilpa wont play with me at all...

Ramya :Buys her a choclate.. (Ramya wanted to see Arun's sister and family, so agrees, they both go to Arun's parents house)

Shruti : Amma, this is Ramya akka, Arun mama;s friend......

Ramya : (Ramya was not sure what to say, she dint knew shruti will introduce her as Arun;s friend).

Arun's sister : Oh ok.... Come ma sit.. Shilpa get coffee...

Arun: Comes out of room, hearing Shruti shout, " mama your friend has come"...... He is shocked to see Ramya in the house.. Even Ramya dint know he has come here today, and was surprised to see him....

Arun's sister : What are you studying, where is your house...

Arun's mother : This girl is from same area, have seen her.. That grey colour building is her house..

Ramya: Just kept smiling, and dint say a word..But She was happy, that his sister and mother is receiving her well. And it seemed like they dint have problem with Arun-Ramya friendship.By then Shilpa comes with coffee..

Shruti : Ramya akka, this is Shilpa, Arun Mama is marrying her only....

Ramya: Ramya was drinking coffee, and with shock, she spills out coffee....

Arun's sister : Slowly dear... Slowly....

Ramya: Wanted to immediately question Arun, who was staring at her. But kept quiet with entire family in front of her.. "Alrite aunty, i need to go.. Bye shruti....

Shruti : Runs back of Ramya and says, akka you said you will play shuttle with me, now you are going away....

Ramya: Decides she needs to talk to Arun, right now... And tells shruti.. Can you call Arun mama outside, i need to talk, then we all can play shuttle...

Arun comes outside in 5mins, she just says, call my home in 5mins, and runs to her home... Arun called her.... What is this Arun, shruti is again saying you will marry shilpa.......

Arun: Dont worry Ramya, as said its just a suggestion from relatives, and i love only you...

Ramya: No... Then tell them you love me, and will marry me...Neeways today your sister has come... Tell them all today only..

Arun : No Ramya, i will tell them when its right time...

Ramya :When will right time come ????

Arun: My bil is still recovering. Will tell them later..

Ramya : What has your bil recovering, got to do with this ????

Arun: Now dont bother me.. I said, i will tell them when its right time, and disconnects the call..

This is first time Arun had spoke rude to Ramya.. She was very upset...And confused about his sister and mom talking good to her, and Shilpa-Arun marriage talks...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.