1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Re: WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 5

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Arun calls back after 1 hour..

Arun: Hey sweetie, what are you doing..

Ramya: Nothing.. I am busy will talk to you later..

Arun: (Realises she is angry) Ohh you are still angry at me??? Come on understand my BIL has to recover, only then i can talk to my sister, and make her talk to my parents....

Ramya :But they spoke to me well. Why cant you directly talk to your parents..

Arun : No dear, most of things are decided by my BIL and sister. So i need to wait for my BIL..But i love only you dear.. Dont worry.. How can i miss a pretty girl like you and marry others??

Ramya: hmmm ok..(Falls for his praise , as usual)

Arun: Can you meet me now ???

Ramya: Mom/dad has gone to marriage, they will come in an hour. If we r coming back by then, I can come....

Arun: Ok sure, we can come back early.. Come near that field, Will pick you from there.

Ramya: (She got ready in 10mins and went near the field). Arun was already waiting there.

He takes her to a nearby restaurant.. They both eat dosa and have coffee...And spoke for sometime... After that, Arun takes her to his friends house..

Ramya: Yeah why did you stop here??

Arun: Just wanted to introduce you to my friend...

Ramya : In their house ?? wont his parents be there?

Arun: He is married dear... (By then his friend comes out, and invites them inside)

Friend: Please come inside.. Atlast you are getting your girl.. You both make a great pair..

Arun: Thanks da...

Ramya : (Was looking here n there for his wife).....

Friend: Oh you are looking for my wife. She has gone to her mother place for delivery.. I will just come back in 5mins, will get something to eat, you know am a bachelor again, and cant cook.

Ramya :Its ok........We just ate Dosa....

Friend: How is this possible, you come home first time, and wont take anything ??? Naah will come back soon..

Its only Arun and Ramya at house now...

2. sumalynux

Only Arun and Ramya was at the house.....Arun sits next to Ramya in the Couch, and holds Ramya's face and kisses her on her lips....Ramya was looking at a picture of friend and his
    wife on wall, and was taken back with this sudden thing of Arun....

She immediately gets up and tells, Arun lets hold this till marriage.......Looks like Arun was in full Josh, and pulls
    Ramya and hugs her tightly, and easily lifts her to the Bed....................Aruns phone started ringing, but he ignores the call and puts her on bed...

Ramya resists Arun, but could not oppose it physically.. Once he puts her on her bed.. Ramya says, Arun what is this, why did you put me on bed. Your friend could come any minute, also its not good before marriage.... While she was still talking..Arun hugs her and kisses on forehead and says, sweetie, you are so light.. I could lift you so easily.. And hugs her more tight, and pushes her on bed.....Ramya attempts to get up.As Arun was on top of her, she could not get up...She just kept telling Arun stop....Arun stop.. But Arun kept kissing on her neck and face, lying top of her......

By then Arun's phone rang again.. Arun saw his sister's number on display... He immediately got up, and went to living room to talk... Ramya was totally surprised, as (Arun had ignored other call, which rang while he was lifting her to bedroom, and dint stop even when she asked to stop so many times..But when it is his sister's call, he immediately took call)..

Oh No.. Please don't cry, am coming right now(to his sister over phone). Ramya, my bill is serious, he is taken to hospital. I will go directly from here, take this 100rs, please go in auto..

Oh am sorry about your bil, its ok i have money... He calls his friend and says they are leaving..His friend comes in a minute... And Arun goes in his bike, while Ramya took auto to her home....

3. sumalynux

Next day Ramya calls Arun on his BIL's office..

Boy: Anna has not come today madam

Ramya: When will he come ??? Did he inform ???

Boy: No madam, Owner is in hospital, so Anna is with them. No idea when he will come....

Ramya: Ok, if he comes , please Ramya had called, its urgent...

Boy: If its urgent, call this number madam..
    (and gives a mobile number....)

Ramya: (Notes it down), thank you very much........

Only then she recalls, "Ohhh Arun had a mobile yesterday...
    i dint ask number, neither did he give.(Calls Arun on that number... )

Hello... Who is this ????? (Arun;s sister receives the call)

Ramya :( Knows its his sister voice )I am Ramya, i met you other day........Arun's..........Friend....

Sister: Oh yea, tell me ma, how are you......

Ramya : I am alrite.... Heard your husband is hospitalized, hows he ?? Is he alright ???

Sister :Yeah we have discharged him, he is ok now.. This is common, every now he will be hospitalized...

Ramya: Ohh he has any problem ? Like sugar or bp...

Sister: Nothing........... Coming....... I need to go, someone has come....And disconnects...

Ramya:(Ohhh i could not talk to Arun, let me call after sometime...)

Ramya calls Arun, next day.. Nobody receives... Now Ramya is tensed.. Its been 3days talking to Arun...She then decides to call Bil's office...

Boy: Hello...... Who is this..

Ramya: I am Ramya, can i talk to Arun, nobody is receiving the call...

Boy: Oh yes madam, Owner passed away... They all are busy......

Ramya :What ?????????? When ????????? How???????

Boy: We donno madam, and disconnects call..

Ramya is now totally Sad.. After Smitha's incident, she was very keen to introduce Arun to her Family and get approval... With Arun;s mother and sister being good to her, she thought atleast Arun;s side people are ok with this marriage.... And hoped, they will approach her parents soon..... But with this incident, she was sure.. Its going to get postponed for long time.....................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.