1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I dono when I started to love - Part VII

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by ASHWINRAJ, Apr 30, 2013.

1. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

I dono when I started to love - Part VII

The voice on the other end said “Hi this is Vinoth. Hope you remember me”

I was already upset and by hearing his voice I was totally upset. I said “Yes Vinoth tell me”

Vinoth said “Can you come out with me? I am going to get a sari for Pooja. I need your help in selecting”

I replied “ok fine Vinoth. Where should I come?”

He said “thanks Yogesh, please come to Rangoli sari shop”

I got up dressed and went to that shop. Vinoth was already waiting outside the shop. As soon as I saw him he smiled and shook my hand.

We both went into the shop. He said “Excuse one minute” and left to enquire a lady. Then he came near me and said “it’s there, we shall go there”

He asked to show the saris. I found all the saris pretty which suits Pooja. He searched a lot and selected 2 saris. One in a very shining orange, the person wears it could be viewed from anywhere in Chennai T-Nagar crowd itself. Other one is Light baby pink which is very attractive and I am very sure Pooja looks the prettiest in that sari.

He turned to me and asked “Which one shall I select?”

My heart said Pink but my mind said Orange because I am sure that Pooja does not like it and this may pave a way to cancel the marriage. I knew that I was stupid but still that tie mind thinks about each and every opportunity

But I told him “Select Pink. That will suit her”

He said “No I will select Orange only”

I fought with him to select Pink. He argued that orange would suit her well. Then again I said pink will suit her more.

He rose with temper and took the scissors from aside and pierced my stomach. I cried “maaaaaaaaaaaaa” and fell down aside with a bang on my head.

And then I found out I had fallen down from my bed and then I got up from my sleep.

I was completely drenched in sweat. I didn’t even switch on the fan before sleeping. So I switched on the fan and drank some water. I went to balcony and stood for some time.

I was able to see Pooja’s room from my balcony. I just reminded the days I used to talk to her through the balcony. I cried a lot. The wind breeze was soft and it was very chill as it rained heavily before. I saw Pooja’s room. She was awake till that and was closing windows to sleep. I thought she had talked to Vinoth till now.

Pooja’s Birthday @ 2009

I called her at night 12 to wish her. She didn’t pick the call. I called her again and again. Then I went to her home by jumping through the wall. I went upstairs through the side stairs.

I reached her room’s window. I tried to wake her up by calling her name, then throwing papers and stones. But she didn’t get up. I was thinking whether to open a girl’s room or not. Then I decided to open her room’s door. She didn’t latch her room so I was able to open it easily.

I went in and lit candle on the ice cream which I bought for her. I bought a huge size Mickey shaped cassata for her. I went near her and said “Happy Birthday Pooja”

She smiled and said “I expected you yogi. Thank you”

I said “is it so?”

She replied “I was awake for you till few minutes before but suddenly I slept”

I said “ I tried calling you but you didn’t pick”

She said “I came to room by 10 and I was waiting for you from then”

I said “Sorry da, I am late”

She started eating the casatta and said “that’s ok”

I said “then when you slept”

She thought for a moment and in sleepy voice she said “the clock showed 10:15”

I laughed and hit her head. “You just slept in 15 minutes. Can’t you stay awake for wishing you?”

She kept the rest of cassata at the fridge in her room and came near me. I looked at her. She looked very innocent in half sleep. She said “I feel sleepy. Good night” and placed her head on my lap. I don’t know whether that was the moment I started to love her.
    I kept her head in a pillow once she slept soundly and left back to home.

I felt the rain drops again so I went in. I looked at myself in the mirror and said to myself ‘The unluckiest person’ .

Suddenly I heard “You and I alone” song, yes it was my mobile ringtone. I looked at the time it was close to night 2 o’clock.

I took the mobile to see who was calling me at this weird time, and the call was from . . .

To Be Continued . . .

11 people like this.

2. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Sry friends for a short episode.
    Will bounce back with a lengthy one tomorrow.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Hahaha....yogi's dream was super.
    Again who is on the other side?Pooja??:confused2:
    Waiting....:coffee

1 person likes this.
  4. Agilas

Agilas Gold IL'ite

Yup this episode is toooo short and Pooja called up .... Am i right [​IMG].....

1 person likes this.
  5. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi Rakinya and Agilas,

Lets wait again patiently to check out who was it this time. Computer Typing

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. Agilas

Agilas Gold IL'ite

As usual same question when will you update next part.....

1 person likes this.
  7. vandanasrinivas

vandanasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Hii ashwinraj..

ur story is interesting....
    Yogi's dream was super..waiting for next episode..:))

1 person likes this.
  8. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

Nice but short episode... Who has called yogi at this time....

1 person likes this.
  9. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Oh oh.. Again who is on the other line???

He he.. Yogi's dream is very nice.. ;-)

1 person likes this.
  10. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

Yogi dream was nice :)
    Waiting for next one!!!!

1 person likes this.