1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I dono when I started to love - Part IV

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by ASHWINRAJ, Apr 25, 2013.

1. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

I dono when I started to love - Part IV

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/215314-i-dono-when-i-started.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/215443-i-dono-when-i-started.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/215595-i-dono-when-i-started.html

My mind went back recalling the past. I heard the same words before. It echoed
    “Yogi, could you please drop me at my friend’s place? Please help me na” Pooja uttered these words before.

November 2009

My Manager called me into his cabin. When I went into his room he said “Come my man. Are you ready with all the papers? You need to submit it tomorrow for visa processing. You may need to travel by March”

I in joy said “Yes Ramesh, I have taken all the printouts. I will fill it and submit by tomorrow morning”

I returned back home. I went into the room, prayed god and started filling the forms.

I saw Neethu talking to someone in phone, she came near me and handed the cordless. I asked her “Who is on line?”

Neethu said “Pooja”

“Hey Pooja, tell me. What are you doing?” by saying I closed my pen.

Pooja in her lower tone said “Yogi, Could you please drop me at my friend’s place na?”

I said “What happened to your scooty?”

Pooja said “Mano took that. My friend’s place is near only. Just 20 mins drive”

I found her very dull which I rarely experienced from her; especially when she misses her Grades. I asked “Pooja, What happened to you? You seems to be very dull.”

She replied “I will tell you. Can you come now please?”

I said “Yup come out. I will be there in 5 mins”

She said “thanks Yogi” I kept my papers safe. Changed my t-shirt and took my bike keys. I told to mom “Mom going out with Pooja. I will be back soon”

Mom said “Hey wait” she handed a box and said “Please give this sweets to suja aunty” I got the box.

Pooja was waiting outside. She looked very dull and I was restless seeing her like that. I kept the box in my seat bag at front and started my pulsar. I stopped near Pooja. I looked at her closely which made me know that she had cried a lot. Her pinkish cheeks looked reddish. She tied her hair and was wearing a gray color skirt and whit color top. On seeing her I forgot to give the box to suja aunty.

She sat on my pulsar and said “my friend’s place is near that ganesh’s temple”

I smiled and said “ok”

I drove fast and reached her friend’s place in about 10 minutes. She didn’t utter any word till that. When she reached she said “It will take half an hour for me. You leave now. I will come on my own”

I said “that’s ok I cannot leave you like this. I will wait here only. You go, meet your friend and come back”

She said “OK. I will try to leave early”

I said “please smile once”

She gave a false smile and left. I was looking at her. Many thoughts came into my mind about her change. I prayed god that nothing bad should have happened to her. My mind totally came out of my Visa processing and started thinking about Pooja. I was just thinking how to know what had happened. As well I had a doubt whether to ask her directly or not.

She came back in 20 mins and said “We shall leave”

I started my pulsar and was thinking whether to ask her or not.

While crossing a park she said “Yogi stop here” I stopped the vehicle and looked at her.

She asked “Do you have any important work?”

I said “ no. I don’t have much”

She said “shall we sit here for sometime?”

We both entered the park. I found a vacant park bench and we both sat there. She was looking at tree and thinking something.

I got a courage and asked “Pooja, What happened? Tell me now. This is not the Pooja I like”

She said “ I wanted to tell you everything and cry that’s why stopped at park” and started crying.

I was blasted totally to see her cry. I wiped her tears and said “Now stop crying and tell me what happened?”

She said “ I asked my friend(colleague) sumi to come to my home today morning for preparing the schedule for team outing. She asked me to come to her home. I compelled her to come to my home. When she was coming to my house she met with an accident. Her parents called me and informed about this. I didn’t have courage to meet her in the hospital. I cried the whole day. Just now, thought of meeting her parents in her house. But Sumi got discharged from hospital and came back to home,so I met her. Her left leg got fractured. She is a very good dancer, its all because of me only”

I totally became normal after knowing the reason for her sorrow. I said “Look Pooja, For this accident you are not responsible. Don't worry. She would be well soon. See, she will dance in your next outing. Now smile”

She asked “Really Yogi!!”. I felt her very childish. I took her hand and said “yes she will be fine soon. And from next time, you go to her place.” She held my hand tightly and smiled. I don’t know whether that was the moment I started to love her.

I showed her few of my team mates’ photo from my mobile and diverted her mind from her friend’s accident. I was able to make her come back. Then we left back home. We reached Pooja’s house and I handed the sweet box and said “Hey stupid, stay like this. You look and feel good only if you are smiling”

She replied “thanks yogi”

I said “Hey Please don’t say thanks”

She replied “No yogi you don’t know what a big help you did”

I said “Pooja, don’t be sentimental now. I found you dull which I didn’t like so only told.”

She replied “Hey yogi I thanked for the sweets. I love this sweet. I cannot forget this help”.

I laughed and she left to her home by eating the sweet.

I said to Neethu “You go on your own. I have some important work”

Neethu replied “You took so long time to say this only ha.” and she left

I just smiled and thought to myself that ‘I am mad on her’

I left my home and went to Pooja’s house. I saw mano writing something in hall. As soon as he saw me , he came near me and hugged. I asked “how are you Mano?”

He replied “very fine. Don’t you see, I put on some weight”

I was looking into his house for Pooja. Then I handed the chocolates and dresses to him. Meanwhile Pooja’s mom and dad came out. I wished both. Her dad said “Please sit yogi, so how was your trip?” Her mom said “yogi, you looked so thin” They both started asking me so many questions. But my thinking was about Pooja only.

Suddenly her mom said “Where is this Pooja? She was very eager to meet you”

I was very curious to see her.

Mano replied “She has . . . .

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
    11 people like this.

2. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

Ashwin where is Pooja? when will pooja come.. When will you ask her to come... Do it soon yaar

1 person likes this.
  3. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi Shinara

Any guesses where has Pooja gone??
    Keep guessing. Pooja is on her way from . . . .

4. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

:roll:

do u rite for suspense serials too....God u take a halt just when I am eager about what next....

plz post soon....its toooooo interesting:thumbsup:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  5. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi

Thank you for your views.
    Will bounce back soon with the next part.
    Do enjoy your reading.

6. rashima4u

rashima4u Silver IL'ite

g8 episode................next one please

1 person likes this.
  7. vanivineela

vanivineela Silver IL'ite

From temple... college.. work....from your house...friend's place...from shopping (to get a gift to u)..:bonk

I cant bear this suspense....huh... do we need to wait till 2moro for this Ashwin???? Pls dont do that..:drowning

Let me know if you write other love stories too.. I love reading them.....

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi Vanivineela

Thanks for your comment.
    Keep guessing till tomorrow to know from where Pooja is to arrive!!

1 person likes this.
  9. geethaprashanth

geethaprashanth Silver IL'ite

Pooja may come getting some suprise gift to yogi............

10. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi Rashima

Will be posting it by today evening!!
    And Thanks for your feedback