1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I dono when I started to love - Part III

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by ASHWINRAJ, Apr 24, 2013.

1. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

I dono when I started to love - Part III

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/215314-i-dono-when-i-started.html

When I opened my eyes I saw a gift box held in Pooja’s hand. She said “A small gift to my body guard and my neighbors’ driver”

As soon as I saw her I felt like hugging her. I felt that my life had come back. I don’t know whether that was the moment I started to love her. I got the gift and opened it. It was a fast track watch. I smiled and she laughed. We left home.

I took that watch and wore that. I went to my living room and took remote from Neethu. I started changing channels continuously. I was stuck at one channel. That’s the movie I went along with Pooja.

Movie @ July 2008

As that was my appraisal time I was busy working at my desk. Suddenly my phone rang, display showed "Pooja Calling". I cut the call and continued my work. Pooja called again and again but I cut the call and then I put the phone in silent with vibration mode off. I had a call with my client henceforth I switched off my mobile keeping it at my desk and left to meeting.

When I switched on my mobile, there were 15 messages. I thought ‘this girl is restless’ but I was wrong. 5 messages were from Vodafone, 3 messages from some unknown numbers regarding part time job, 2 messages from my friend Senthil regarding his job opportunity, 3 forwards from my other friends and 2 messages from Neethu.

Neethu’s first message: When are you coming home?

Neethu’s second message: Me, Mano and Pooja leaving to movie. Mom had gone to temple. Collect keys from Suja aunty (Pooja’s mom).

It was 8.00 pm. I packed everything and had shut down my laptop. I took my laptop and my helmet from my desk, swiped out and walked towards the parking lot. I started my vehicle and reached my office gate. I saw a girl wearing red salwar waiting outside. I crossed her without noticing. Suddenly I heard “Yogi,

Yogi, Please stop” I stopped my pulsar and turned back.
    It was Pooja who was waiting for me. She came near me and said “Come let’s go to the theatre” by saying she sat on my pulsar. I asked “which theatre?” she said “Satyam”

I asked “when have you come? How long you are waiting?”

She replied “Just some 10 mins back I came. I asked Neethu and Mano to drop me. Now they would have got the ticket.”

I adjusted my rear view mirror and saw her face. She looked very pinkish; her soft hair often touched her face to feel the softness of her skin. I don’t know whether that was the moment I started to love her.

I asked her “which movie?”

She said “You guess the title. Its horror movie”

I stopped the vehicle at signal. “In this movie the evil force is killing humans by piercing the stomach. Then I have watched a scene in which they showed a kid as evil. Suddenly the kid ….” Pooja started to narrate the story. I started vehicle and was listening to her.

She continued “suddenly the kid becomes large. Kid opens the mouth, his tongue splits into ‘n’ number of tongues, wrapping a man. Kid pierces the man’s back with his nails and eats the flesh”
    I said “Stop Pooja. I don’t like this narration itself. Do you really want to watch the movie?”

Pooja replied “Come on. Don’t get scared I am there na. Hold my hands whenever you feel scared.”

I parked vehicle in the theatre and I was in no mood to watch the movie. We met Neethu and Mano. I said “Do we really need to watch this movie?”

Neethu said “yes we have to”

I replied “Then if you shout during sleep for nightmare, I will kill you”

Neethu blinked and Pooja said “she won’t. You walk fast it’s already late”

I asked Mano “Hey is your dad not at home?”

Mano said “yes he has gone to Punjab regarding some official work. Else how we would come to movie, that too night show”

We entered the theatre. The theatre was heavily crowded. I saw few kids too. When I saw them I recollected what Pooja told.

We found our seats. Neethu sat at the corner, beside her Mano, then Pooja and then me. A pretty young girl sat beside me. Pooja looked at her, turned my side and said “enjoy buddy. Sitting next to a pretty girl is a wonderful feeling” I looked at her ‘yes sitting next to a pretty girl (Pooja) is a wonderful feel’ was not my thought. My original thought was ‘sitting in between two pretty girls is the most wonderful feel’.

The movie started. The title said “Kungfu Panda”. It was an animated movie, and then only I was able to get the reason for Neethu’s blink. I just turned towards Pooja and stared. She smiled and said “Hold my hands else you will be scared and may get some nightmare”

I laughed and said “your story narration was excellent”
    She replied “Lies always come faster” and winked her eyes.

I don’t know whether that was the moment I started loving her.

We enjoyed the Kungfu panda movie thoroughly. The reactions of Panda amused us. We reached back home.

Neethu pulled remote from me and said “how many times you watch this movie?”

My mom gave me a hot tea and dosas to eat. I had 6 dosas. When I was leaving home, Neethu said “Hey could you please drop me at my friend’s place?”

My mind went back recalling the past . . .

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
    11 people like this.

2. Priyashanmugam

Priyashanmugam New IL'ite

:):) Gud goin ashu :)

1 person likes this.
  3. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

Feels a little draggy now.. Wishing something exciting happens soon..

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Are you still confused after all this you still dono if you love pooja??????

1 person likes this.
  5. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi Arunarc

Our Hero,Yoga is in love, but there is a twist in the story waiting for you people

6. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi Priya

Thanks for your support da!!

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Ashwin please don't use sms/chat style words in the forums as it is not allowed here.

8. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Yeah sure Arunarc

9. Honeyteddy

Honeyteddy Silver IL'ite

nice narration yaar.. keep going

1 person likes this.
  10. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi Minara

Yea very soon you can find out a twist in the story.