1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I dono when I started to love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by ASHWINRAJ, Apr 22, 2013.

1. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi, this is Yogeshkumar. I just returned back from USA. Don’t think that I had gone to do my higher studies. It’s for money; yes I am an onsite resource for a MNC company. I have just come for a month’s vacation to meet my family, to take rest, to eat good food, to roam with friends, to tease my younger sister, to drop my mom at temple, to have a morning walk with my dad, to hear bedtime stories from my granny and of course to convey my love to Pooja.

Pooja is my neighbor. Her father and mine are friends. I know her well from our childhood. She is the best companion I ever had. I don’t know when I started to love her. But I started to miss her from the moment I got into the flight to USA. It has been a year I met her. I am very eager to meet her. I am going to meet her at her house in 10 minutes. I had got chocolates and dresses for her brother and got an iPod for her. Now I am standing in front of my cupboard and looking at the dresses. One blue t-shirt got my attention. This is the t-shirt she gifted me on New Year.

New year 2008

My phone rang at midnight 12; I pretty well know that it was from Pooja. It’s her usual habit to wish me every year at 12. I took the phone and said “A very happy new year Pooja”
    Pooja replied “Thank you yogi. Please come out. I am waiting outside”

I was shocked. Our area would be very dark and calm by 6 o’clock in the evening itself.

“What? Stupid, why you came now?” by asking I opened my room door and walked towards the drawing room.

Pooja replied “Come soon scold later”

“Hmmm coming” I laughed and thought ‘this girl is very naughty’. I opened the door. No one was there.
    I didn’t cut the call so I asked her “Where are you?”

She came from the side wards and poured color water on my favorite white t-shirt and said “Happy New Year”

Water was dropping from everywhere on my body and even from my mobile. I was bit angry on her for spoiling my t-shirt but when I saw the happiness on her face I forgot everything. I don’t know whether it was the moment I had fallen in love on her.

We both went into my house and I asked her to sit at the couch. I left back to my room, took a quick bath and wore another night tracks with a t-shirt. I took a gift box from my dressing table. I went back to hall.

I handed the gift to her and said “Happy new year my kiddo”
    She eagerly opened the gift. I presented her a stuffed doll and a Dairy milk fruit and nut which are her favorites.

She exclaimed “Wow nice brown teddy. I will call this Brownie” and looked at me. I felt something when she looked at my eyes. I was not able to see her eyes so I headed down.

She came near me, very close. There were no one around us I had become very nervous. She took another bottle of colored water and poured on me. I thought ‘she cannot stop her naughty behavior’. But this time I had got bit more anger. I shouted “What’s this Pooja?”

Pooja replied “Are you angry on me”

I replied “Of course, just now I took bath and you again” before
    I complete she handed a gift box and said “Wear this”
    I asked “what is this? You never got me New Year gift before? Why this time?” I was opening the gift box

She replied “Because this year I have got my money to gift you. I am working na”

Meanwhile I opened the gift it was a Blue color t-shirt. I said “It’s really cool”

She replied “Thank you. I have asked Mano to stay awake for me. I need to go home”

Her dad is very strict and kept rules for her. But she says “Rules are there to break”

I replied “take care. Good night”

She waved hands and jumped the compound wall. I just watched her jumping and stood near the compound wall to see her going in. She walked in slowly without making noise as her house security may notice.

I came back to my room and I got a message, that’s the wonder of NOKIA even after it got wet it worked fine ...

To be Continued...

Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
    15 people like this.

2. sasirekhaG

sasirekhaG Senior IL'ite

Nice one... waiting for next... :)

1 person likes this.
  3. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi Sasirekha

Thanks for your Feed back.Will try to post it by tomorrow.

4. kkdevi

kkdevi Gold IL'ite

hmm.. good start.. waiting for the upcoming posts..!

1 person likes this.
  5. Suriyapriya

Suriyapriya New IL'ite

Gud start Ashwin... Waiting for next episode :)

1 person likes this.
  6. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

Nice start yaar...

1 person likes this.
  7. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi KKDevi

Thank you for ur feed back. Will be back soon with the next post.

8. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi Suriyapriya

Thank you for ur feed back. Will be posting it by today noon.

9. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi Shinara,

Thanks Shinara!!

1 person likes this.
  10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You were suppose to post today the next part where is it......
    Good beginning...........narration too was good.

1 person likes this.