1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I dono when I started to love - Part VI

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by ASHWINRAJ, Apr 29, 2013.

1. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

I dono when I started to love - Part VI

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/215314-i-dono-when-i-started.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/215443-i-dono-when-i-started.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/215595-i-dono-when-i-started.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/215723-i-dono-when-i-started.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/215871-i-dono-when-i-started.html

Suddenly a guy came near us and said “hey Pooja. Are you waiting for me?”

Pooja turned to him and said “This is Yogi. My best friend”

Vinoth shook hands with me and said “I am Vinoth, Pooja’s would be. We got fixed 2 days back only. Our engagement will be on this Sunday”

I was totally shocked on hearing this. Pooja winked to Vinoth (Vinoth was Pooja's new neighbour) which wasn’t noticed by Yogi .

Pooja said “stop stop. You people shall talk later.” She turned towards me and said “Yogi, I am going out with him. I will come and meet you at home. Don’t go anywhere. I need to talk to you. Stay at home”

Vinoth and Pooja left walking; I was standing out of the temple like a statue.

I left home with lots of disappointments and thinking the failure in my love life.

I went into the room and latched. I cried aloud. I didn’t come out of the room for the whole day. I mailed my manager stating that I will be returning to USA next week itself. I requested for tickets in the travel desk.

I laid down and again the same scene outside hanuman temple flashed on my mind. By irritation I shouted and turned other side I saw a doll hanging on the wall. It reminded me Pooja.

December 2006

My alarm rang aloud and I stopped it by closing eyes. I opened my eyes and shouted “AAAeeeeeeeee”

Pooja smiled at me. I asked “That’s it today nothing good goanna happen. Why you came to my house in the morning itself?”

Pooja smiled and said “Simply to meet you only.”

I got a doubt. Because if I tease her like this she would tease twice than what I did. But that day she was keeping quiet and calm. So I was able to know that she needed my help.

So I asked her “hmm. What do you want now?”
    She said “I need Rs 500”

I asked “500…. Why?”

She said “Don’t shout. Your mom may hear”

I went near kitchen and shouted “Mom, Mom come here. Pooja needs something from you”

She said “don’t shout” but my mom came out of kitchen
    Pooja stared at me. My mom said “Good morning Pooja. Anything special today, you got up so early. What do you want?”

She looked at me, I said “Ask mom Pooja, don’t hesitate”

My mom said “What Pooja? Why you asked him not to shout when he was calling me? what do you want? Tell me Pooja”

Pooja in hesitation replied “Aunty , I need a cup of coffee.”

My mom smiled and said “For this you were so hesitant ha?
    The milk is hot I will prepare in 2minutes”

She said “Aunty, as usual I had come without my father’s notification. That’s why asked him not to shout”

My mom went in to prepare coffee. She came near me at washbasin. I started to brush. She said “ I need the money for one good use. Please give me”

I asked “Tell me the reason”

She said “So you won’t give me without the reason”

I said “Yes for sure”

Meanwhile my mom brought her coffee. She thought a min and said “Yogi, my best friend who studies well got failed this time. If her dad comes to know about this he would kill her. I promised her that I would help her for revaluation. To submit a paper for revaluation requires 500 rupees”

I understood her need. I asked her to get my purse from my cupboard. She handed me the purse. I gave her Rs500. She kept the purse back and took safari chocolate from my cupboard. She left to her home

In office we had a day outing at MGM resort. I joined the company by August. I completed my training by October. Got a project by November. We had lots of fun at resort. The food was extremely good. We had some corporate games. By 8.00 pm we all left the resort.

When I was taking the bike, I saw four girls coming out from MGM dizzee world- Theme park. I sharpened my look and I found Pooja in it. I got out of my bike and went near the girl.

Pooja saw me and said “Hi”

I asked “hey how are you here?”

Pooja said “I came here with my friends”

And Pooja turned towards her friends and introduced me. All her friends said hi. I said hi and asked “how you people are going?”

One of the girls said “We three stay together in the hostel. We shall go by an auto. We need to find way for Pooja”

I said “no issues I will take her home”

Pooja said “Ok wait a minute. I had forgotten my lunch bag inside the counter. I will get it”

Pooja left the place. I was casually talking with her friends. I asked “So how would you enjoy this place?”

One of her friend said “we enjoyed all the rides thoroughly. Actually we 19 girls came together. Others are yet inside. We four are leaving now as this itself very late for us”

I asked “19 girls ha. Wow so what’s the special today?”

Again the same girl replied “all the girls cleared this semester without any arrear. Just to celebrate that we had come out. Pooja only planned for this”

I was astonished on hearing that. I said “Oh ok”

Meanwhile Pooja came near us. She said “Yogi we shall catch an auto for them and then leave”

We caught an auto to her friends. They thanked and left. I started the bike. Pooja was telling stories about the rides, food, friends and fun. She told that she won a doll in a game.

I asked her “is that girl who failed in the semester had come?”

She replied “yes. Three girls left na. In that, pink salwar girl.

Actually to convince her only we came here. I told them that I cannot come but these girls forced me to come”

I applied brake on my bike. I was not able to accept more lies.

She asked “why you stopped?”

I replied “You liar, if you would have asked me money for going to MGM I would have given. Why you lied me?’

She said “Oh. You came to know the truth ha. I cannot ask dad for money as he would ask questions and never allowed me to go to theme parks with friends. And morning I came to your home to tell truth only but you were questioning me lot. So I decided to lie you. Simple”

I smiled and started my bike. I asked her “How were you able to lie so easily and spontaneously?”

She said “because I am genius” and smiled.

We both reached home. She showed me the doll she won. I took and said “As you won this with my money. It belongs to me”

She said “yeah I like this. Please give me”

I said “No. Pay back my 500 rupees and get it”. I left by taking her doll.

I hung it on the wall, imagined it as Pooja and said “You are the naughtiest girl in the world”. I Don’t know whether that was the moment I started to love her.

Tears rolled out from my eyes. It rained heavily that day. I opened the room door and found no one at hall so I went to the balcony of my room and stood in the rain. I closed my eyes but even then I was able to see Pooja’s face. Suddenly a hand pulled me in and covered me with a towel and started wiping my head.

I said “Mom please, I wanted to stand in rain”

“No need. You may get cold” replied the voice.

It was not my mom and I immediately took the towel out and saw. It was Pooja standing near me.

I asked her to sit and gave her the iPod which I got for her. She took that and said “Wow, Superb. Thank you Yogi”

She said “wait I will get you tea. Don’t worry I won’t prepare. I will ask your mom only to prepare tea”

My thoughts went back to the tea preparation of Pooja the other day.

Tea Preparation- Special recipe by Pooja @ 2008

I had an hectic day at office. There were lots of issues and I could not solve anything. I left the office for the day. I reached home in total tired. My home was locked. So I went to pooja’s house to get the keys.

As soon as Suja aunty saw me she welcomed with a big smile.

She asked me to sit and gave me a glass of water. I asked her “Have my mom given you the keys?”

She said “yes. She has gone to market with Neethu and Mano.” Then she turned to kitchen and called “Pooja, get Neethu’s house key. Yogesh had come”

Pooja came out from kitchen and gave the key in hurry and said “hi Yogi, I am busy I will speak to you later.” She went in.
    I asked her mom “What is she preparing?”

“She is preparing a sweet and for that she totally made my kitchen untidy” said her mother.

I said “ok aunty. I am leaving”

She said “wait” and continued to Pooja “Prepare a cup of tea to Yogesh”

Pooja replied “Yes mom. Yogi, wait for a min”

I had a casual chat with her mom. Pooja came out with a big mug of tea and few Krackjack biscuits and some fried cashews. When I was about to take the tea, she said “It’s hot, eat snacks first then drink tea.”

I had 4 to 5 cashews and I dipped a krackjack biscuit in tea. It tasted wiered. So I didn’t eat any more biscuit. I sipped the tea. It tasted worst. But I found the color and sweetness
    correct.

I sipped again but I was not able to identify the defect. Her mom insisted me to take another biscuit. I took another biscuit. I some how managed to drink the whole tea.

When I was drinking the last sip something happened to my stomach and something came out from the my stomach through the food pipe to mouth. I urged to the rest room and yes I vomited everything –the tea, biscuits, cashews and a cake which I had in the evening. I was totally tired.

Her mom said “Please drink some water. Take rest.”I sat down in the couch to relax.

Her mom went into the kitchen and scolded Pooja. Pooja came out with disappointment from the kitchen. She came near me and said “What happened Yogi? Are you fine?”

I said “Nothing just vomited. I had cake in the evening. It might have caused all these.” And I looked her face. She seems to be worried so I continued “Don’t worry Pooja, Nothing happened to me”

Her mom came out of kitchen and gave a lime soda to me and she asked Pooja “Did you apologize him or not?”

I told aunty “Aunty don’t scold Pooja, Nothing wrong from her end”

Her mom said “yes nothing wrong from her side, but everything is wrong. She prepared tea with butter milk, that too yesterday’s”

When she completes the sentence I felt like vomiting again. Pooja laughed a lot and went back to kitchen. I said “Aunty I will leave home and take rest for some time”

Aunty said “bye” and turned towards Pooja and asked “Now again why are you going in to the kitchen”. She went into the kitchen and I left home. I was very tired before itself and after this incident I felt more. I laid down in my house’s Couch at hall and slept.

After sometime I got up. Till then my mom didn’t return. I felt very hungry. Pooja came to my house with a box. She started to laugh on seeing me and I too started to laugh by thinking the incident.

She gave the box and said “This is rasamalai. I prepared today”

I replied in fear “Abho, buttermilk rasamalai? I don’t need. I am already tired”

She said “No I prepared properly only. Please taste one” and opened the box.

I turned my face to other side and said “please punish once a day. Don’t punish again and again.”

When I was telling this, she took a small piece and tried inserting it into my mouth I closed it tightly. But she forced more and inserted. Wow it tasted the best. I said “Wow Pooja, the tastiest dish I ever had”

I took another piece and had. It was very tasty but not the taste I felt from the first piece. I thought that it was because of her hands the first piece tasted the best. I don’t know whether that was the moment I started to love her. I had the whole box of sweets.

She got me a cup of tea. She enquired about my trip. Then about the life style of USA. I opened my mouth to talk about Vinoth. But I don’t want to hurt myself more. So I casually chatted with her for some time.

She got a message in her mobile. I just peeped my head to see the message. Her mobile displayed 1 message from Vinoth.

She read the message and smiled. She turned to me and said “Ok Yogi, It’s time to leave. I have got some important work. Meet you tomorrow.”

I thought ‘yes its important for her to talk to Vinoth. I am just another friend’ and waved bye to her.

I went into the room, laid on my bed crying and slept in some time.

Suddenly I got a call, a call from unknown number. I said “Hello. Who is this?”

The voice on the other end said “Hi this is . . .

To Be Continued . . .

8 people like this.

2. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

OMG Pooja is getting engaged:hide: Poor Yogesh..
    Preparing coffee with buttermilk... Thank God am better than Pooja:thumbsup..

3. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi Shinara

Thanks for ur immediate feedback.
    So u had also tried preparing coffee with buttermilk uh??? :coffee

1 person likes this.
  4. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Not again.....waiting...... But who is on the other end? :confused2:

1 person likes this.
  5. jayanthisuresh

jayanthisuresh Gold IL'ite

wow i can t stop laughing .. tea with butter milk..

1 person likes this.
  6. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi Rakinya

Again, here comes my answer.
    Lets wait till tomorrow to find out who is speaking on the other side.

7. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Ashwin.. Hope Pooja plays a prank.. :)
    Btw.. tea with buttermilk.. will try this when I'm angry with anyone.. ;-) Thanks for the idea anyway.. :) ;-)

1 person likes this.
  8. rashima4u

rashima4u Silver IL'ite

going very nice........

1 person likes this.
  9. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi Sabari

Pooja is Naughty but not Naughty always ;-)

ROFL!! So who is that lucky person to taste your buttermilk tea very soon :-D

10. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi Rashima

Thanks for your feed back.
    Keep reading and enjoy!!