1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I dono when I started to love - Part V

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by ASHWINRAJ, Apr 26, 2013.

1. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

I dono when I started to love - Part V

Mano said “She has gone to temple”

I immediately asked “Which temple?”

Mano replied “As usual Hanuman temple only”

I immediately asked “is she waiting for any results?”

Her mom smiled and said “Her appraisal result is yet to come. She is expecting a promotion”

We all laughed and I said “She didn’t change yet”

Her dad said “yes of course”

I immediately thought about her final semester results

May 2007

Only one good practice I have in my life is morning walk. Usually I go morning walk with my dad. It was around 6o’clock in the morning, me and my dad started for our morning walk. When we crossed Pooja’s house I saw her coming out. That was the first time I saw her waking up so early. She never woke up early and that too on holidays, no ways. And the next shock was she took bath, dressed up neatly. On holidays she used to take bath by 5.00pm in the evening that too after her mom shouts.

My dad saw her and asked “Pooja, very good morning. What happened to you?”

Pooja replied “Good morning Uncle. Nothing happened to me. Why are you asking this?” and she checked her dress and hair style
    My dad replied “You might have got up without watching the clock”

Pooja laughed and came near. She said “Uncle, you too. From morning everybody at home are teasing me. Now you too joined”

I laughed and asked “What’s the reason for getting up early?” by saying we three started walking.

She said “I need to meet hanuman. He should help me in scoring good marks”

My dad asked “So you didn’t write anything. Till now you cleared your papers with the help of hanuman only.” We all laughed.

“Uncle, my project didn’t work at the final moment. We tried a lot to make it work but it didn’t work. So I am going to temple for help from hanuman”

My dad replied “Good, Good. Continue. And all the very best”

She said “thanks uncle” and turned towards me “Hey could you please come with me to college?”

I said “No Pooja, I have some work, I cannot come”

She said “hey you dropped me for my SCJP certification, I cleared it. You are very lucky. Please help me na”

I laughed and said “no Pooja, I cannot. Now you go to temple. Hey as soon as you see your results please let me know”

She left to temple and me and dad came back home. I started getting ready to office. But still Pooja’s words were running through my mind. So I took my mobile and called her.

She took the phone and said “Hi Yogi, tell me”

I heard some horn sounds so I asked “Where are you?”

She said “on the way to college”

I asked “How are you going?”

“I called Nitin and asked him to drop me in the college. He asked me to wait in the bus stop so I am walking towards bus stop” replied Pooja

I don’t like her going with a guy. So I said “If your dad comes to know he will kill you”

She said “Yup I know. I lied him that you are going to drop me as you are his favorite. He said ok and you maintain the same if he asks”

I replied instantly “No I won’t lie to your father”

Pooja said “Come on Yogi, I called you in the morning. You said you won’t drop me and now you are not even ready to tell a lie”

I said “Do you know why I called you now?”

Pooja said “Hey will you drop me?”

I said “No, I won’t. You go with Nithin”

She said “I am waiting at bus stop. Come in 5 mins”

I said no but she kept the phone by saying “I am waiting”

I got ready but my mind was thinking about ………….. Not Pooja but about Nithin. I wanted to see him. Except me she never talked to any guys. I reached the bus stop. I didn’t find her. I thought she had left with Nithin. My anger went to peak. I thought that I should tell this to her dad so that she won’t commit this mistake again. Suddenly I felt her hand at my shoulder and she said “Shall we leave?”

I started the bike and she turned and said “Bye Nithin. Love you” and she gave a flying kiss. I was totally irritated. By riding my bike I slowly tilt my head to see Nithin. I saw a small boy saying bye by waving his hands. I smiled and had become normal. I asked “Is this Nithin?”

She replied with a smile “Yes”

I said “I could have asked you to go with him itself”

She replied “Don’t under estimate him. He has got tricycle”

We reached her college and I said “Hey it’s late for me. You check your results and call me”

She said “ok fine. Pray for me Yogi”

I reached office and I checked my mobile. I got a message from Pooja

Message: I don’t have balance in my mobile. Call me as soon as you see this message

As I was very eager to know her results I called her immediately after parking my vehicle. She said “Hey Yogi, I am so happy. I cleared all papers. You know one thing I got 197 for my project”

I said “Hey that’s great. Very good. But how cum you got 197 for a project which didn’t work?”

She said “I got the marks not because of the project”

I thought she would say that it’s because of me she got the marks. I never expected these things before. But this time I expect this as she mentioned in the morning

She continued “When it was not working I saw the external examiner and winked. So he had put the marks”

We both laughed. I said “I have work. I will keep the phone now”

She said “I need to inform dad and mom too. I wanted to inform you first as you dropped me in the college. Have a great day. Bye”

I felt very happy that she shared one of the happiest moments with me. I don’t know whether that was the moment I started to love her.

I completed all my formal talks and left to pooja’s home. I wanted to meet Pooja immediately so I started to walk to hanuman temple.

On the way I saw a very pretty girl. She came near me and said “Hi Yogi. How are you?”

I said “hey ramya. How are you?”

She replied “Yup fine. So how are others at home?”

I said “Everyone is fine”

She asked “how is Pooja? “

I replied “just going to meet her. She has gone to temple”

She replied “convey my wishes to her”

I said "Sure" and we both departed

Ramya is Sundar’s younger sister. Sundar lived 3 houses next to mine. Sundar could never forgive me for what I did by listening to Pooja’s words.

March 2007- Pooja vs. Ramya

I was sitting alone in the hall and watching cricket highlights. Pooja came to my home. She sat beside me and asked “Where are others at home?”

I said “they have gone to a reception”

She said “then this is the right time to tell you”

I said “what do you want to tell” when she was about to talk I said “before that please get me some water from fridge”

As she spends most of her time at my house she knows everything at my home. She gave me the water bottle and said “Do you know Ramya?”

I asked “who is that?”

She replied “hey she’s your friend Sundar’s sister.”

I said “oh that long hair girl. Yes yes I remember now. Tell me what for her?”

She replied “you always look at her and salivate na”

I replied “ Stop this, Now tell me what happened to her?”

She said “she has gone mad”

I said “what? What happened to her? She is very good girl”

She said “yes from yesterday, she is behaving weird. People say either she might have gone mad or some ghost should have occupied her soul. She is throwing stones at everyone. Untied her hair and looking sharp at everyone. Sometimes she is biting people it seems”

I said “My god. Sundar likes her very much. He is very affectionate towards her.”

“Yes I pity for her. Shall we go and meet her and Sundar” said Pooja

I said “how can we go now? It would be an awkward situation for him to answer us right”

She convinced me by saying “At the same time you are his best friend. You should console him. You should take part in his sorrow”

I decided to meet him. I locked my house and we both reached Sundar’s house.

In the hall Ramya untied her hair, her face seems to be normal but suddenly when I saw her she showed her hair in different direction then she said “I will kill you. Runaway”

We both crossed her fast. Sundar came out with a dull face and said a “Hi” without any energy. I said “Hi Sundar, Don’t be dull for all these. Nothing big will happen”

Sundar said “Who told you about this?”

I said “Pooja only”

Sundar replied “Yes. At the beginning I was very much worried. But now I convinced myself by thinking it as fate”

I said “Good. But there are many treatments available. Even my dad know a doctor, I can get you an appointment. You take Ramya with you and meet him. She will be fine soon”

Sundar with a blink said “What are you saying?

I said “What I am saying is she will be cured soon? But how come she got disturbed mentally? Sorry to ask this. Just I want to know”

Sundar came near me for beating and said “What the hell you are talking? My sister is well and good”

Ramya ran towards us and said “stop Sundar. I heard everything. What do you think Yogi? I had a good opinion on you.”

I replied “Ramya I am sorry. I got a wrong info. I am really sorry”

Sundar said “At the beginning I thought that you were asking about me for not getting selected in the cricket squad for the local tournament. I will kill you. Don’t stand in front of me”

I tried convincing Sundar but Ramya said “please leave yogi. We shall speak later”

I checked for Pooja but she had left home long back. I went back home, my parents and Neethu had arrived. I shouted at everyone. I asked Neethu to call Pooja. She called Pooja.

I was sitting in my room.Pooja came into the room by shivering. On seeing my red face she was totally scared. I asked her “why you lied me?’

She said “Sorry Yogi. I never expect that it would go out so serious”

I said “Reply to my question first”

I got up and started walking towards her.

“As ramya’s hair was very pretty I just asked her ‘how you maintain your hair and what should I do to have such a long hair?’ she immediately teased me back saying ‘for you, this much hair itself is enough. Don’t try new things” I again asked her but she continuously teased me. When I came to her house with you right, even at that time she showed me her hair and said that she is only having very long and healthy hair. So just to tease her back I told you like that. I never expected………” by saying she walked back and reached the room’s door.

I gave her a tight slap and latched the room. I was in the room for more than two hours. After that I myself convinced and opened the door.

To my surprise I saw Pooja standing at the same place crying. I saw her and asked “Are you standing out for two hours?”

Neethu replied “yes. We asked her to sit or leave to her house many times. She said ‘Only if yogi apologizes me I will leave”

I saw her face. There were marks of three fingers. I took her inside my room and made her sit. I said “I am sorry Pooja. But what you did is very wrong. Please don’t repeat this. Now see I have lost one of my good friends; And that too for no reason. Act maturely”

She nodded her head and said “Sorry”

I walked with her to her home and said “Sorry I should have not beaten you.”

She said “its ok yogi. You only na”

I asked her "I have a doubt Pooja, why Ramya said that she would kill us"

Pooja said " i showed scissors and actioned that i would cut her hair. You didnt notice me"

I smiled and said “Take care Pooja”

I left back home. My mom and dad shouted me for slapping her. I went into the room and felt very bad for slapping her.

And I just thought her words again - its ok yogi. You only na. I don’t know whether that was the moment I started to love her.

I reached Hanuman temple. I saw Pooja coming out of the temple. She looked the same. She looked very bright. She was wearing a sky blue with white salwar. When she saw me, she opened her eyes more. I just ran towards her. She came near me and hugged me. She asked me “How are you?”

I said “I am fine”

She said “When had you arrived? Take this” showing the vibhuthi to me.

I said “just 2 hours before. So tell me stupid, how are you?”

She said “I am fine”

Suddenly a guy came near us and said “hey Pooja. Are you waiting for me?”

Pooja turned to him and said “This is Yogi. My best friend”

I was totally shocked on hearing this.

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
    8 people like this.

2. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

:drowning What pooja's got a boyfriend?:spin:spin:spin

1 person likes this.
  3. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi DG Creative

Lets wait to know about it!!
    Fingers Crossed!!

4. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

oopsy!!!! :bonk

1 person likes this.
  5. nishanaini

nishanaini Senior IL'ite

who is dat boy ? boyfriend r ...???????????

1 person likes this.
  6. Honeyteddy

Honeyteddy Silver IL'ite

ohhh nooo!!! unexpected twist :(

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Oh Pooja has a boy friend????
    What about Yogi.......will he be only an old best friend???
    Pooja seems to be a very naughty girl.

1 person likes this.
  8. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

oh oh.. again suspense.. :bonk:bonk :spin:spin

can't wait ashwin.. please post the next parts soon..

And thank you so much for posting a little lengthy one.. :)

1 person likes this.
  9. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Read all the episodes in one go. Interesting! :thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  10. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

Interesting yaar.. but who is this new entry... please this should be another kutti paiyan standing with lolly pop in hands... waiting for the next episode

1 person likes this.