1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I dono when I started to love - Part II

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by ASHWINRAJ, Apr 23, 2013.

1. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

I dono when I started to love - Part II

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/215314-i-dono-when-i-started.html

Continued ...

... and the message was from her “safely reached. This idiot mano slept before I come. Once again Happy New Year. Meet you tomo. GNJ”

I sent a reply text “Thank you. GNJ”

I took the blue t-shirt and wore that. I went near my dressing table and combed my hair, looked myself in the mirror, smiled and opened the dressing table draw.

I had four different varieties of watches. When I was looking at those one watch came up and said “wear me”

Pooja gifted me the watch on my birthday.

My Birthday 2008

On my birthday I came back from office at 7.00 p.m. I found Pooja sitting at hall and chatting with Neethu, my sister. I removed my shoes and walked slowly near Pooja.

Pooja was seriously describing about her project lead. Neethu saw me and I asked her to keep quite by my action. When I went near Pooja, Pooja turned by keeping a fake tooth and making her eye balls see the nose. I started to laugh on seeing that. She said “trying to scare me? That’s impossible”

I said “correct. You cannot be scared as you see your face daily in the mirror na” while speaking my mom came out of kitchen with a cup of coffee.

Pooja complained to my mom “See Aunty, he is always teasing me”

My mom saw me. I said “Leave her mom. I am really tired. I had a client call. Head is aching a lot” by saying I was about take the coffee cup. But Pooja took the coffee before I take. My mom and Neethu laughed aloud.

I said “Mom, is that not for me?”

My mom replied “Wait, let me prepare one more cup for you”
    I replied “no need. Even give that to this devil itself”

Pooja looked at me and laughed. I was entering my room and Pooja sipped the coffee and said “Excellent coffee aunty. Only blessed people get an opportunity to drink such a tasty coffee”

I changed my dress to casual ones, refreshed myself and came back to living room.

Pooja was yet talking to my mom and Neethu.

As soon as she saw me she said “Good you are ready” she turned to my mom and said “Aunty you come in his bike and call uncle to come directly from office. I, Neethu and Mano will come in scooty” by saying she went near the door with Neethu

My mom replied “ok fine. I will switch off the lights and come”

I just stared at everyone and asked “hello where are you going and what’s the plan?”

My mom said “today is your birthday right, so we all are going to restaurant as a birthday party. Pooja only planned”

I looked at Pooja and she winked her eyes and smiled. She said to my mom “Aunty Me and Neethu will go to my home and call mano. You both leave to the restaurant”

She again gave a soft look and moved her hair away from her eyes.

I just noticed her eyes; it’s brown in color and very attractive. I was not able to look at her eyes again I headed down. I don’t know whether that’s the moment I started loving her.

I took my mom in my pulsar and Pooja rode her scooty with Neethu and Mano. We reached the restaurant; my dad came at the right time when we started to order. We had nice food.

I said “Pooja, Nice restaurant. Thanks for taking us here in the great evening” She smiled back. She called the waiter and asked “Bill please”

The waiter got the bill she pointed me and said “Give that to him. He is going to pay.” I was totally frozen. I got the bill and stared at Pooja. She was talking to my mom and didn’t even notice me.

I asked my dad “dad, please you pay now and I will return it after reaching home”

My dad replied “I thought it’s your birthday party.” He saw me, smiled and said “Just kidding, I will pay”

After paying bill we started home. Neethu, Mano sat in my dad’s car. My mom came near me and said “Come start bike we will leave”

I was already in anger so I shouted at my mom “Am I a driver to you. Go in dad’s car” Mom left to dad’s car.

My dad said “Its 9.30 don’t leave Pooja alone. Come with her itself” and left.

Pooja started her scooty and came near my pulsar. She said “First driver and now body guard. Good good”

I was totally pissed off. I kept my face red and started my pulsar. Pooja rode very slowly to irritate me. Then suddenly she rode fast and disappeared from my sight. I shouted “Pooja, Pooja” But no reply.

I said to myself ‘nowadays she is doing too much. Let her suffer, I will leave home” by saying I went near my bike but I was not able to start.

I again shouted “Pooja, Pooja” I walked towards the end of the street but couldn’t find her. I tried calling her but she didn’t pick.

My eyes got red and I kept my hand on head and sat on the platform. When I opened my eyes....

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
    2 people like this.

2. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

waiting for the continuation!!

1 person likes this.
  3. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi Minara

Thanks for ur immediate feed back.

Will be updating it by tomorrow.

4. lavy12

lavy12 Silver IL'ite

very nice. please post the next episode soon.

1 person likes this.
  5. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

funny pooja and serious yogs...good combination..:thumbsup lets see when you fell in love...

1 person likes this.
  6. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi Lavy

Thank you.

Will post it by tomorrow.

7. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi Shinara

Lets see when the hero proposes Pooja!! :)

8. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

nice, waiting for the next episode

1 person likes this.
  9. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi Vidukarth

Thank You for ur feed back.

Will be back soon with d next part!!

10. vanivineela

vanivineela Silver IL'ite

Too good, Awaitin for the continuation... :) Good Luck!!!:thumbsup