1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The journey of love…Part VII

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Angellic, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

The journey of love…Part VII

Che, what yaar, he didn't come, said titli…

Ehem ehem, came a voice…

Titli turned back, she saw him smiling at her… (When he came, she thought in her mind)

Are you okay? Asked vedh…

Yeah, I’m fine…Thanks, thanks a lot for your help, replied Titli.

Oh!!!mention not yaar…Uh, yesterday you said nah, that you like lime-rice… so my mom had prepared it especially for you, please have it, saying this he took the tiffin box from his bag and kept it on her desk…

Hey, no need for this, replied Titli…

My mom had prepared it for you, & I don’t like lime-rice and all… so if you want, you eat it or else throw it…saying this, he went to join the last bench crew for chatting...

Arre have it nah… you only told his mom nah that you love lime-rice…Maybe that’s why she prepared it for you, said tweety…

No yaar, he must have troubled his mother to prepare this for me…he is such an EEEEDI…

Ehem ehem!!! Talking about me…Oh!!! praising me? Continue continue…interrupted vedh with a wink...

Titli gave a stare resisting her smile. Ma’am entered the class room, so she kept the tiffin under the desk…Two lectures finished, now it was break time for them…

Titli told him to take his tiffin box back…he nodded his head and went out. She too followed him and gave him her breakfast…

No excuse, have this or else I won’t eat yours, said Titli…

He took her tiffin box and started stepping ahead…

Wait, wait…I won’t believe you..Join us, said Titli…

Then Sri, Titli, tweety, harish and vedh had their breakfast together. After breakfast, lecture continued till 1. After class,they all walked together.

Vedh, did you like my breakfast? Asked Titli…

Hmm, yeah it was good. It can’t be bad, tume tho nahi banaye nah (you didn't prepare it right), he said…

Very funny....vaise you are not lucky enough to taste the food made by me…Ok, Convey my big big thanks to your mom for the tasty lime rice, said titli.

Hmm, maybe I’m lucky enough to taste the food made with so much of love by your mom…Ok, will convey your message to my mom, bye…saying this, Vedh and Sri started walking ahead of them…

Hey man, what happened? Titli’s sudden change of reaction towards you, asked Sri…

Nothing man, poor gal…she met with an accident yesterday and luckily ma mom and dad helped her and that’s it… I must thank god for that accident replied Vedh with a smile…

Titli, who was once angry with vedh, now had got a soft spot for him…her feelings for him; rooted again…

Titli started liking him again, (never does she hate him) but her ego didn't allow her to behave in a caring manner. So she continued the way she was as before…

He, who once sits in the garden waiting for her, now uses sri’s balcony to see her…

Titli's mom noticed many changes in her behavior, but didn't bother to ask her as she trust her daughter alot...

***************************************************************************************************
    First UT results were out, Titli’s performance was not as before, her rank dropped from 1[SUP]st[/SUP] to 4[SUP]th[/SUP], was the complaint her mom received from sister. Alice.

Her mom collected her report card, dropped her home and went to her firm without saying a single word. Her mom’s behavior hurt her alot. Her mom very well knew about Titli and so she called her at around 2 o’clock and told her to have lunch.

Titli who felt quite ashamed of herself for disappointing her mom, with tears said, "Mom, I’m sorry, it wont happen again…Can you come home soon please, I wanna talk to you" , she pleaded…

Her mom didn't reply for that but again reminded her to have her lunch and hang up the call. She felt bad. Even tweety was not there to console her as she took 10 days leave after UT & went with her family to Chennai to attend her cousin’s marriage and to meet sudharshan (her bro)…

Titli was all alone. W
    ithout having her lunch, she went to the garden,
    to switch her mood.

Trishna saw her looking sad watching the butterflies and flowers around.

She went and sat next to her and interrupted her and said "Oye scholar, ab kya hua? (now,what happened?) Your 1[SUP]st[/SUP] rank gone nah. Vedh is my friend & he did the job of distracting you from your studies, just for me…Want to know who secured 1[SUP]st[/SUP] rank this time? Its me…Challenge yaad hai… (Did you remember the challenge?), you lost …Now, I won’t leave this position. I'm loving this day…all thanks to vedh for making this happen…I will top the class in board exams too huh; you just wait and watch…

Hearing this, she was completely broken…But maintaining a firm tone, hiding her emotions, she replied "Let’s see". It just one time I slipped...Enjoy the day to the max as it won’t happen again…I lost my place that too because of my carelessness…Class top tho me hi karogi…(I will top the class) saying this she left the place…

She was damn angry with trishna & vedh…How can he do this to me?
    Yeah, she might have made him do that for her…Maybe she is his senorita…He too challenged me that his senorita gonna top the class in board exams...I was such a fool…Trishna can do anything as she is always jealous of me but this vedh, he?? How can he??? Were the thoughts making her cry. She's over tired crying for an hour, so she falls into a grudging sleep for about 20-30 minutes …

Meenakshi, who couldn't concentrate on her work, so came home earlier. She saw titli sleeping. She saw her face so dull and pale, so she softly rolled her fingers on her hair, her mom’s touch woke her up…

I’m sorry mom. I won’t repeat this again. I promise you, next time I will score the way I used to score before…All my fault…she confessed with tears…

That’s ok ma, but you should realize your mistake, it’s your age which is making you to divert from your goal. But you should concentrate on your studies…your career is what gonna make your future better; you have to build it properly. Well, I trusted you alot and still trusting you alot...hope you wont let me down...I guess, you understand what I’m talking about, she said…

Titli felt embarrassed for the first time in front of her mom. Sorry mom, It won’t happen again…she replied…

It was my education and my knowledge helped me to stand alone and to reach this place…I would have ended my life when your dad left me alone, if I did that…you would have been in the same plight in an orphanage just like me during my childhood, said her mom with tears…

She hugged her mom and promised her that she will hereafter focus on her studies and nothing else…she cried the whole night for her mistake and her mom’s words were spinning in her mind making her even more upset…

With this, she got fever the next day, so she didn't turn up to the school and to the classes. She was feeling better resting at home, relaxing the whole day…Her mom took 3 days off to her work and took her to “Art of living” yoga cum meditation camp. She spent some peaceful time with her mom @ Karnal.

Vedh was quite worried about Titli as he didn't see her for the past few days. He kept on inquiring about her whereabouts to harish but he too was unaware.

Tweety was back to Mumbai on the very same day when titli and her mom went to karnal.

After returning from the camp, Titli started bunking the Mt lectures to avoid him and started studying an hour extra in the evening in her bedroom and not in her balcony. Titli told tweety not to talk about vedh henceforth.

Tweety too accompanied her and started concentrating more on studies. In between her studies, thought about vedh do disturb her but she ignored those feelings…As her mom’s words force her do so…

Their SE (semester exam) came. Titli was quite happy with the exams. After a week, Its her open house day.

Sister Alice appreciated Titli for her performance and told her that she came first as usual. Her mom was quite happy with Titli’s performance. Tweety too scored well with lots of improvement from her side said sis. Alice. Titli’s mom appreciated Tweety and encouraged her to keep up the good work…she surprised them with 3 tickets to Essel world a theme park.

She knew that titli would excel in her studies so she arranged the tickets in advance. And told sudharshan to take the girls to Essel world. Tweety and Titli were quite happy. Sudharshan, who came for a vacation after finishing his 7th semester, was tweety’s elder bro and titli’s as well. Titli consider him as her own bro…he too treat her like tweety. He was studying in Anna University and was pursuing BE IT final year…

They all had a wonderful time in “Essel world”. On the way back home, he asked Titli about the reason for her poor performance in her UT…
    Titli stared at tweety…

Ayyo (Sudharshan alias shan) shan anna, yen eppo intha topic yeduthiga..(Oh bro, why are you talking about this topic now)…

Loosu (stupid) can’t keep any secret…hitting her playfully, she said, anna it’s all past…

Hmm, anna’voda share panna matiya (cant share with your bro)…he asked…

Ayyo anna, he is a stupid guy. Its all my fault, he don’t even love me…vaise bhi he has a gf, she said…

Shan anna, avan gf peru enna’nnu kelluka (ask his gf’s name), said tweety nudging her bro…

Hmm, avalo interesting’ganna pera? (is the name so interesting?) Titli ava peru enna? He asked…

Sanorita…she replied with a kiddish smile….

Wow, super peru, replied shan…And noticed the smile in her face faded…

Ok ok, not so nice name like titli…ella tweety, he asked…

Haa anna, tweety replied…

Anna enna yen love patti suddenly ketkuriga (why are you asking about my love suddenly) something something huh, asked titli giving a high-five to tweety…

Narayan! Ennakkum lov’ukku rumba dooram…(love is quite far from me) he replied…

Hmm, replied the girls together…

Tweety and titli had a wonderful time with shan. Studying, playing, late night chatting and weekend tour to few temples. Then shan returned back to Chennai…Both tweety and titli were back to their monotonous routine...

***************************************************************************************************
    It was December 1[SUP]st[/SUP], Titli’s mom came home bit earlier with news of her official trip to Bangalore for 5 days. She wanted to take Titli along with her but Titli prelims were going on in MT and had 2 more exams left. Her mom didn't wanna disturb her studies, so she told Tweety’s mom to take care of her and on that evening itself she left to Bangalore…

Tweety’s mom told Titli to sleep in her home but Tweety giving late night studies as an excuse convinced her to allow them to stay at Titli’s home…(as her home was just next to tweety’s home so tweety’s mom agreed)…

Titli started missing her mom and to her surprise her mom didn't bother to call her even once in these 2 days. Its 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] December. Titli and Tweety having a great sigh of relief as their 1[SUP]st[/SUP] prelims in MT was finished and they thought of watching movie all night.

Titli thought her mom will call her at 12 to wish her as it was her b’day the next day. Tweety wanted to surprise her with something special so as to make her b’day the most memorable one…

Its 12 o’clock and titli rushed to her living room waiting eagerly expecting a call from her mom…The phone rang…Yupiee, yes!!! Hello mom…she said with full to excitement…

Vedh could hear the excitement in her voice, he remained silent for a while…(her intuition said its vedh on the other end) hello, vedh’aa??…she asked in a doubtful tone…

Hey sorry to break your excitement, "Wish you many more happy returns of the day" , will call you after sometime…I guess you will be waiting for your mom’s call…saying this he hang up the call…

Enna acchi…(what’s up) asked tweety…

Mom ella, its was vedh…said titli…

Vedh’da??? she asked…

yeah, saying this she kept on staring at her phone expecting her mom’s call…half an hour passed but her mom didn't call her…Again the phone rang…

Hello mom…she asked…But to her disappointment…it was vedh again…

Sorry to disturb you again…Could you please come to your balcony for five minutes, he requested…

Vedh, are you mad? Susheela aunty’kku terinjudhu I’m gone ok (what if susheela aunty saw us), she replied…

He paused for a while and again requested her, only for 5 minutes please…

She opened her balcony door and saw him waiting for her
    in his night suit, holding a gift in his hand …

Happy b'day, he said in a lower tone...

She said thanks with a formal smile...

He kept the gift on the bench in the garden and told her to collect it…

Titli rushed down to the garden to collect the gift…

In the mean time, tweety set the table with cake & 15 candles topping on it…

Titli saw an envelope covered with a red glitter cover. she wished it to be his confession letter…Confessing his love for her and that all that trishna said about him was just a lie...

Taking the gift from the bench, she looked around for vedh. She couldn't find him. So she returned home holding the covered envelope. She was surprised to see the cake. Tweety hugged her and wished her…

Titli blew the candle making a wish (wishing that all that trishna said about vedh was a lie) and cut the cake and they ate it with fun…

Tweety saw the glitter red cover lying on the table. She grabbed it from the table. Titli tried alot to snatch it from her, but she failed…Then at last both the girls together opened the gift, it was three tickets to Falguni pathek’s Concert @ Centre One, Vashi…

Wow, that’s so sweet of him yaar, said tweety looking at titli…

Titli too felt the same…but she nodded her head with disappointment…

How did he know that you love falguni pathek?? Asked tweety…

Its all Trishna’s plan to distract me, saying this she tore the tickets into pieces…

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/241482-the-journey-love-part-vi.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/240542-the-journey-love-part-v.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/239705-the-journey-love-part-iv.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/239096-the-journey-love-part-iii.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/238043-the-journey-love-part-ii.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/237171-the-journey-love-part-i.html

Journey To be continued…

With love,
    Angellic :)

3 people like this.

2. Amulya225

Amulya225 Gold IL'ite

Hi Angellic,

Good going.. Loved the way u narrate the story.. Waiting for the next part..

1 person likes this.
  3. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Thanks alot amulya225 :bowdown...Glad to receive ur continuous support :)

1 person likes this.
  4. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Well narrated.....
    Enjoying your story

Shanti

1 person likes this.
  5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

your narration is excellent Angellic...... great going.
    Do post the episode a bit fast sweety...:)

1 person likes this.
  6. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Thanks alot shanti:bowdown

Glad to receive your continuous & supportive fbs...Happy that you enjoyed my story :)

7. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot for your encouraging fb...:bowdown

Sure Aruna ma'am, will try ma level best to post my next part soon without delaying much :)...