1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The journey of love…Part III

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Angellic, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

The journey of love…Part III

Nothing yaar, we are just friends…replied vedh with a smile…

I don’t think so, said trishna pulling his cheeks naughtily…

*************************************************************************************************
    Titli and tweety were studying in the balcony; it’s their favorite spot for studying, usually in the evening. It was 6:30 p.m…Titli was clarifying tweety’s doubt in one of the answers in history…

As they were studying, they saw trishna waiting for someone in the garden, looking at her wrist watch every now and then…

Tweety slowly asked titli “hey do you know whom she is waiting for?”

Titli, with a smile nodded her head negatively…

She is waiting for her BF, said tweety

You know who her BF is? Tweety asked again…

Again titli gave same expression stating “NO”…

Vedh…that foot-ball guy…Well, you know nah…she replied…

Hearing his name, the smile in her face faded. She remained mum…

What happened? You look so upset suddenly…Any probs? Asked tweety…

Nothing…replied titli biting her nails…

Oh titli, I’m your friend. I know what’s there in your mind…said tweety…

Stop imagining, tweety… shall we continue our studies? Said titli to skip the topic…

I’m not imagining dear, it’s you…I’m just helping you…Remember that Vedh is trishna’s bf…Said Tweety…

Vedh is ma friend, just friend… that’s It…stop wasting your time…Now, concentrate on your text book…Saying this, titli started explaining her…

After explanation, they both started studying…
    Ok, who told you that vedh is trishna’s umm _ _, asked titli…

Harish told me…replied tweety…

Hmm…was her reply nodding her head up and down…

Her concentration got diverted as she saw vedh…

Vedh came and sat next to trishna, trishna was pulling his ears while he was pulling her plaits and tingling her… titli’s envy rose up when she saw them together playing so happily…

Titli was unable to study anything…she forces her mind to concentrate on her study but her eyes involuntarily wandering in the garden again and again…Tweety was noticing her…

This vedh is Vedda only (mad); I don’t understand how he loved trishna? Bad choice, poor selection, mad guy, hai nah…said tweety

She gave a fake smile with disappointment and kept staring at them with a heavy heart…Vedh noticed her looking at him…so he repeated the same stuff to annoy her more…

Titli couldn’t concentrate on her studies anymore, so she told tweety that she was feeling sleepy and went inside her room…Her mom didn’t return from the work. She laid upon the bed, staring at the ceiling teary eyed, overwhelmed with anger., thinking about vedh’s act towards trishna, biting her nails …After sometime, she slowly stepped out to see whether they are still there…

As she slowly peeped via her study room window, she saw vedh alone, looking at her balcony…Was he looking for me?
    No, he was not…he loves someone else…were the thoughts warring in her mind….

He smiled at her and said good night… she threw a fake smile and replied him good night and went back to her home…
    ***************************************************************************************************
    Her mom came at 9:30 p.m, As soon as she came, she went to the kitchen to cook and within 20 mins, she set the dining table with hot rice and sambhar and appalam…Both had their dinner, her mom was too tired.

She had some casual talk with titli, for a while, about her day and then kept a glass of lukewarm milk on her study table, kissing her forehead, wishing her good night; she went back to her bed room …

Titli was in a deep thought, All about vedh…Trying a lot to change her concentration but couldn’t…She wrote his name on the last page of her practice book and then wrote her name below his. She checked “F.L.A.M.E.S” (love test game) and found the result as LOVE…

Then she started thinking “am’ I in love?”

Nah, it won’t be love, it cant be love… I’m not supposed to love, because I hate love…

Love is wicked…

This has to be an infatuation… just an infatuation, that’s it…, nothing else.

Love at 14…ella ella, chance’se ella…(no, no…no ways)

Remember, Grace ma’am once advised everyone in the class that love at teenage is just a passing cloud, it won’t last forever, and at this age we should first focus on our studies and we should have control over our thoughts…I must control my thoughts…she said to herself…then she tore the page into two and crumpled it and threw it, but then picked up the crumpled paper and kept it in her diary and drank the milk and went off to sleep…

She decided not to meet him again. So this time, while returning from school, she took an unusual long route…

“Hey why in this route?” asked tweety

To avoid him yaar, he is disturbing me a lot yaar, but I have fixed this problem and made a final decision last night… I won’t meet him again, never again…I’m back to normalcy…I won’t talk with him & about him…that’s it…The end to all my stupid feelings…“I hate love” and that’s the end…she said with full confidence…

Vedh, who was walking just behind them, heard this and thought…Was she talking about me? Was I disturbing her the way she disturbs me…Yeah I guess…he concluded with a smile…

Good decision… Tweety grinned…

Hey you know, “FLAMES” nikala tha usska aur mera…aur “love” aaya… (I calculated flames and got the result as love)…

Is it…Oh!!! Wow…replied tweety naughtily

As tweety was talking, titli’s eyes turned towards the inside of the ground scanning him in the crowd…

Hey, looking for me? A voice came from behind…

Her tiny eyes got enlarged and she stepped back…started stammering…
    Ah, aah…I mean…I was… che (hitting her forehead)…

Ooo, Ok, ok, cool down…I told you before also, why you get so scared? He asked…

Actually, Trishna didn’t like titli chatting with you, so…maybe that’s why, replied tweety…

Ok, I just wanted to ask you something…If you don’t mind…Can I? He asked looking at titli…

Titli started sweating with fear…tweety signaled her to relax…

What? Asked tweety to him…

He, looking at titli, asked “why you call trishna as Ms. dinchak?” and why is she so angry with you? Asked Vedh…

Is this what you wanna ask? Asked titli…

Why? You were expecting something else or what? He asked with a sly smile ….
    Nodding her head to and fro quickly…she said no, no no…

Hey, we were just discussing about your future with trishna…too tough huh…but titli and I will pray for you, ok…said tweety, winking at titli…

Me and trishna… (He paused for a while thinking oh, oh! I guess, these girls thought us as bf-gf…ok, let me add some more spice to this illusive relation) he thought in his mind and replied…Future is too far yaar, why to talk about it, now...Live your life to the fullest today…it’s now or never…he replied…

Hey, how you liked her? I mean, I’m sorry to say this…but trishna and you…You guys don’t have that chemistry you know…said tweety…

Is it so? hahaha…. Well being handsome is not my fault huh, & couldn’t ignore anyone, you know…
    In short, a humble soul who never learnt to say NO…Maybe tomorrow even titli may fall for me, no wonder in that… …he replied…

Titli frowned upon his words… Looking at him, she furrowed her brows and said…looks deceive character don’t…I go for character, not the look, And not you, for sure…

Hmm, good luck!!! But Look wins over character…because it’s your eyes which select a person first then the heart… said vedh

Well, my eyes can scan a good heart from the bad one looking at their face and as far as me falling for you is concerned that was a good joke; I appreciate your confidence… I don’t believe in impressive face but an impressive heart which I think you lack….

Vaise my friends used to say, we both have awesome chemistry…he replied ignoring her words…

“What?” asked titli

I mean, me and trishna…what you thought? “U & Me”…hahaha, you look like my sister, ok…he replied with a big laughter…

Titli became very furious with his stupid comment…she felt like slapping him left and right for calling her sister…

She kept mum, her face turned red in anger…

Ok, ok…now don’t start crying huh… I could see you cursing me …You were nah??? OK, don’t get angry huh; you look like my younger sister…enna happy now… he asked…

I don’t want such an idiot bro…you can neither be my bro nor be my friend…she said with an anger burning within…

Vaise, True love come straight from the heart, not from the eyes... it doesn't require any chemistry, physics or biology…Its just need two hearts to understand each other…Not many mouth to appreciate and it should last forever… Sorry to pour my opinion in your personal matter… she said…

He smiled nodding his head and said Will use this dialogue on some moody girls like you…

You are so disgusting…saying this, she started walking in anger…

Hey, I agree & I like your opinion about love and about me…that’s quite true huh…We can’t be siblings or friends…but maybe something else…Now, Calm down butterfly & Good luck for your search…Take your own time but ultimately you will end up falling for me…he said…

What? She asked…

I mean, someone like me…he said and left the place…

Did he hear us talking about him? I doubt, I seriously doubt yaar…Something is wrong, did you notice how directly he is talking to me; stupid, indecent Idiot…said titli to tweety…

Yeah, even I noticed that… I’m sure, this stupid trishna might have trained him in peeking furtively at others conversations…said tweety…

He is not my kinda guy. Evalo confident’ta solluran ki naan avana love pannuvennu (how confidence he was that I will love him someday)….how dare he? His words sounded like a challenge to me…I don’t love him, neither now nor anytime in the future… I can easily say what kinda person he was… Titli will be looking for her Mr. Right, not Mr. Handsome and never Mr. Vedh… she said..

Hmm, forget him yaar, he is mad, replied tweety…

Yeah, you are right…Come let’s got …saying this they went…

Journey to be continued…

With love,
    Angellic :)

5 people like this.

2. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Nice post....
    Try posting this kind of long posts in future also.... Waiting for next post

1 person likes this.
  3. Amulya225

Amulya225 Gold IL'ite

Hi Angellic,

Nice and interesting story and i agree with this "True love come straight from the heart, not from the eyes... "

Waiting for the next part...

1 person likes this.
  4. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Thanks divshiri87...

sure, will try ma level best to post long one...

5. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for your lovely fb...well, quotes too come straight frm the heart when you write a love story ;)...

1 person likes this.
  6. sumathikp

sumathikp Senior IL'ite

Nice story..

1 person likes this.
  7. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Thanks sumathikp...

8. Bonjour

Bonjour Bronze IL'ite

Loved the way u narrated it...Dialogues between the friends were too good...I was visualizing the scenes while reading...Read all the three parts in one go...Good going :)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for ur appreciative fb :bowdown...glad to receive one from u...:)

10. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Nice and interesting,
    Waiting for the next post

Shanti

1 person likes this.