1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The journey of love…Part V

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Angellic, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

The journey of love…Part V

Titli was very upset with vedh’s behavior but then she again decided not to talk with him anymore…

Sricharan, vedh’s best friend saw him in the garden…

Hey, what’s up dude? Asked Sricharan …

Waiting for my sannorita, pointing his finger towards titli’s balcony. I love her and I know she too loves me…Umm, if not, then I have to make her feel ma love…I’m gonna make that happen, said vedh…

If you love her then why you keep annoying her with stuffs that she don’t like? why are you portraying yourself so negatively in front of her? asked sri…

Because I love it when she gets mad at me, replied vedh…

Ok, give some idea noh, asked
    vedh

Idea’va…hmm, well, only one person can help you, said sri…

Who? Asked vedh…

Harish, he replied…

Harish’sha?? Asked vedh…

Harish!!! Tweety’s bestie cum bf, only he can do something said sri…

Chal aaj your sannorita is not gonna turn up aur tu bi kitna pagal hai, kyu aise bola ki tu kisi sannorita ko love karta hai karke (how stupid u are, why did you say that u love sannorita?) asked sri…

Just to know her love for me man. She gets mad means she too loves me…right logic nah? He asked

Stupid logic...Ok, come let’s go, it’s getting too late …saying this he dragged him from the garden…
    ***************************************************************************************************
    After that, titli was back to her normal life putting an end to her love. She started walking on her path, ignoring him…

Vedh and harish become good friend with the help of sri. Harish didn't know about vedh’s love for titli. Vedh got to know many things about titli through harish. Now, vedh planned for a weekend movie…

Vedh told harish that his dad booked 4 tickets for a movie in the weekend but due to some unavoidable reason their plan got cancelled so his dad gave him that tickets. He wanted harish to join him along with tweety and titli so that his tickets won’t be wasted…

Hmm, tweety will come but titli ka I’m not sure. Sunday, her mom will be there so uska doubtful hai. Why don’t you ask sri to join us? asked harish.

I would have man, but he is going to his granny’s place this weekend…that’s why, said vedh in a convincing tone…

Hmm, ok…will tell tweety to convince titli and will let you know by tomorrow evening…OK, then c ya tomorrow, bye, saying this he left…

He called tweety and told her everything about the Sunday movie plan…

Tweety didn't wanna miss this chance so she went to titli’s place to convince her. Initially she was firm with her decision nodding her head to and fro, stating a big NO but then as tweety was forcing her, Titli’s mom gave a green signal for their movie plan. As her mom said yes to the plan. So titli gave a smile positively nodding her head up and down…

Yupiee!!! said tweety giving a high five to titli, movie with friends for the first time…yahoo…majja aaye ga (its gonna be fun) yes, said tweety with happiness…

Next day, titli wore her favorite white top and blue denim skirt, with a chunky butterfly bracelet on her right hand and a white wrist watch on the other. Tweety with pink top and white floral fish cut skirt with perfect accessories matching to her attire. both the girls took an auto to reach the place on time. There meeting point was Fun CinemaX @ chembur…As they reached the place, titli saw vedh and harish together…

What is vedh doing over here? Asked Titli to tweety

Donno yaar, come let’s ask harish? Said tweety…

No need… (It must be his plan, she thought in her mind) Leave it, saying this with a smile they joined them…

Vedh was looking at titli without a blink …

What? Asked titli…

Butterfly, kya baath hai aaj tho kuch jada hi pretty lag rahi ho (you look so pretty today) he said with a smile…

Thanks!!! pretty tho me humesha lagthi hu…Jaise hu vaise hi dekungi nah (I look pretty everyday, Appear the way I’m) replied titli…

Hmm, that’s true, he murmured and started walking along with tweety and harish…

They took their seat. Harish in the corner, next to harish was tweety, followed by titli and vedh…

Movie was "Ishq Vishq Pyar Vyar". L
    ooking at the title, titli stared at vedh…

Kya hua (what happened?) he asked…

Why you always peek on other’s convo. I remember, me talking with tweety regarding the eagerness to watch this movie in the theatre, she said…

Oh! Did you? My god…I too felt the same, he said…

She nodding her head with a fake anger took her eyes away from him and started watching the movie…

Wow!!!Shahid look so cute nah. she said to tweety…

Ladki ho tho aise…kya lagti hai yaar, said vedh looking at titli…

Titli furrowed her brows…

Kya?? Humesha tumhe hi boluga kya (what!!! Its not always you huh). I’m talking about amrita, ok, said vedh with an innocent look…

Titli smiled…

The movie went on for an hour then they had a short break and again the movie continued for another one hour...They all loved the movie alot.

After the movie, harish and tweety went to play bowling ball. Tweety asked titli to join her but she was not interested. Vedh, though interested, accompanied titli as she will be left alone then. Titli told tweety that they will be waiting at Spice & Ice fastfood centre for them. Titli ordered vanilla icecream for her, while vedh ordered strawberry icecream for him…

Why your gf ? whats her name? hmm, she didn't come to watch this movie? Asked titli…

Poor girl couldn't make it this time, got stuck with some assignment work. Mere Sanorita ke liye he tho ye plan banaya, but nahi samajthi hai meri feelings ko… (I made this plan for my sanorita only but she doesn’t understand my feelings)

I thought it’s your dad who bought these tickets for his friends, asked titli with a brow raised up in doubt…

What difference does it make? hey my sanorita too love shahid kapoor and that’s how the plan came into existence, said vedh…

Hmm, atleast once in a while try to speak some truth noh...Hell with your sanorita. I hate this name “sanorita” eww, replied titli…

What’s your problem huh? Butterfly accha nahi lagta, sanorita accha nahi lagta tho me kaise pukaru tumhe… (You don’t like me calling you butterfly, you don’t like the name sanorita too…then how the hell should I call you) he asked…

Titli paused for a while to understand what exactly he meant…

But waiter interrupted them with the order…
    Looking at the pink colored icecream and vedh holding it, titli started smiling…

What’s so funny? He asked smiling innocently…

I hate pink color and I hate the person holding it. Hate ka combo pack lag raha hai, she said…

Hmm, talk girl talk…a day will come when you start liking pink because I do, he replied…

Hahaha, Your sannorita will do that, not me okay...I turn my eyes away from worthless things, hope you got my point…pink & vedh…both I hate…she replied…

Vedh felt bad but didn't take her words seriously. His easy go nature never let him think seriously about anything in life…

Vedh smiled and said yeah my sannorita will do, i will make her do.Well, pink! you may hate, but not vedh huh, he replied with an attitude…

Chalo now keep quiet and let me enjoy my ice-cream, said titli…

They finished eating. Waiter kept the bill at the centre of the table. Titli opened her wallet but vedh grabbed it quickly & dropped it on the table, with his hands holding it. Its my turn to pay the bill....Remember that day you paid for me …that pani puri treat…

Vedh paid the bill, but titli gave him 100 rs for the movie ticket and the icecream but vedh refused to take her money…

As she was forcing him to take, he ended with a NO saying if you wanna give the money for movie ticket give it to my dad and as far as paying for icecream is concerned it got nullified with ur pani puri treat and that’s the end, he ended…

Tweety and harish interrupted them. They all had some fun time chit-chatting regarding the movie, the next plan to some beaches etc etc etc then by 5 they all returned back to their home…

***************************************************************************************************

Days became busier as their final semester exams started, so all got glued to their books. Vedh and titli hardly meet each other.

Exams finished. They had a small vacation for a couple of weeks with their family. Then came the result. All cleared their ninth with flying color.

Titli joined MT (Mahesh tutorials) vacation batch for her SSC along with tweety. She was unaware of the surprises waiting for her in MT…

First day to MT, her mom dropped her. She got late…lecture started…She was the last one to enter the class…slowly she peeped inside the classroom, with her tiny eyes slowly blinking with fear, she asked “Excuse me ma’am, may I come in?

Yeah get in, replied ma’am…

Hey vedh, she came, whispered sri…

Titli heard that, but she ignored and started glancing through the class, looking for tweety…

Tweety, waved at her to have her attention, Titli saw her and sat next to her.

why are you late? Tanushree ma’am is quite strict, said tweety…

Mom was preparing my breakfast and lunch as well, that’s why I got late. I told my mom that I will manage but you know nah, she is like that only, She won’t allow me to have anything from outside, said Titli …

No talking girls…said tanushree ma’am pointing her fingers towards kirthika and Titli…

Sorry ma’am, saying this she started copying the notes on her practice book…

Lecture went on for 40 mins, then they got a break. All were chatting with their friends. Titli saw trishna sitting on the first bench next to jyoti, her bestie. Then she turned her eyes towards the adjacent row where vedh and Sri were sitting. Vedh flashed a big smile, but she ignored him and started chatting with tweety. She saw rajiv with harish sitting next to them…

Class finished at 1 in the afternoon, all the students were completely exhausted due to continuous lecture from 7 a.m to 1 p.m. All were on the way back to home…

On the way, Titli slowly asked tweety "what Rajiv is doing over here?" I thought, he will be joining sinhal’s or ramu’s. He is ok, but this Vedh, my god, It’s gonna be tough for me. Aur ye trishna bhi (and this trishna also)…what the hell yaar!!! atleast she should have joined ramu’s nah…

Its ok yaar…chill, why to think about them? Replied tweety…

You won’t understand, do you think they will let me study peacefully. No ways,tweety, I think I should have joined sinhal classes then…I’m gonna talk to my mom, said Titli…

Hey, don’t do that yaar. If you change then your mom will convince my parents to change my classes too,then harish will be left alone here…I only forced him to join MT. So please don’t do that nah…Vaise, we all belongs to same colony, its last year, we need to enjoy the max…Just forget him yaar…said tweety…

I have joined here to study not to enjoy, you too for the same reason, hope you know that…said Titli…

Yeah, Ms. Philosopher, replied tweety bowing down….

I can’t handle this many problems around me…I’m worried said Titli with fear filled eyes…

No worries dear, I’m there nah…cool down…said tweety…

On the way, the smell of deeply fried vada which is hard to resist, made the girls stop at Sanju’s corner to taste vada pav…Vedh saw Titli and tweety at sanju’s. So Vedh and sri also stopped there. Titli told tweety to get it fast.
    Boss 2 vada pav humhe dena..(Boss two vada pav for us)…Titli was just looking down, biting her finger nails. Tweety was facing a tough time to get one. But vedh got it within no minutes...

Tweety come let’s go, said Titli…

Tweety have it, we will get another for us, saying this he offered the vada pav’s to her…

No thanks…Tweety get it yourself, we don’t need anybody’s help said Titli avoiding an eye contact with him…

Sorry vedh…

Yeah, yeah, got it…here it is, saying this, she offered one for her. They started walking while vedh and sri were behind them…

hey is vada pav not a street food? He asked sri…

Sri slapped his forehead and whispered tera kuch nahi ho sakta pagale…(nothing good can happen to you)

Any problem…she asked looking at vedh…
    Me…he asked
    Yeah you…she replied…

What did I do? He asked…

She controlled her anger and said you do all stupid things and then ask what did I do?? Aur where is your sannorita? didnt she join MT?

I guess, my sannorita is bothering u a lot. Well, she doesn't need any coaching you know, she is damn scholar…Self study karke class top karti hai meri sweety (with self study, she is gonna top the class) he replied…

Which school is she studying? Asked titli…

Hmm, I could see something burning…he replied…

Tell your sannorita to challenge me? Then you say where the fumes coming from? replied titli…

Chal don’t think much about my sannorita. Concentrate on your studies girl because she will be the topper. You should score atleast something close to her noh…he replied…

Will meet you on the day of our result? Prepare yourself for the nose-cut moment…replied titli and went…

Tweety advised titli not to take his words so seriously and that he might be kidding but titli couldn't take his words so lightly. Titli reached home. She was upset but had her lunch and took a nap for 30 mins after that she called tweety, who was also in a deep nap, to solve their geometry homework given by Kamal Sir. Whole month of May went with same speed and same boring routine of class in the morning, homework in the evening, self study at night then sleep…

One fine day, after their short nap, tweety and Titli were doing their homework, Door bell rang. Tweety opened the door, to their surprise it was Titli’s mom…

Mom, you are back so early today, asked Titli with a smile…

Yeah, just to surprise my baby…so how was your day?

Semma boring maa…replied titli…

Hahaha, ssc ella ma so you have to work hard…hey I forgot to ask you, Are you comfortable with the lectures in Mt? Asked her mom…

Tweety was just staring at Titli and thought that Titli would talk about changing her classes…

It was good but quite boring mom…she replied softly…

Oh, great, if you have any problem…just let me know, we can change the classes anytime ok…

Mom??? asked titli with confusion…

I mean, If you didn't like their way of teaching, feel free to share your thoughts with me. Its SSC, very important phase of your life…Your concentration should be entirely on your studies and only on studies…don’t focus your mind on unnecessary stuffs…m’I clear to you…asked her mom…

Yeah mom replied Titli dropping her head down…

Tweety, this advice is for you also…said her mom…

Yeah aunty…we understand…replied tweety…

Ok girls, continue your work…saying this she went to her room...

Hey did my mom know anything about vedh? Asked titli to tweety…

Donno yaar, but maybe because aunty sounded different than usual nah…replied tweety…

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/239705-the-journey-love-part-iv.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/239096-the-journey-love-part-iii.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/238043-the-journey-love-part-ii.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/237171-the-journey-love-part-i.html

Journey To be continued…

With love,
    Angellic :)

1 person likes this.

2. Amulya225

Amulya225 Gold IL'ite

Good one Angellic.. Nice narration..:thumbsup
    Waiting for the next part..

1 person likes this.
  3. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Nice Narration Angelic. Thank you for posting,

1 person likes this.
  4. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

Angellic, Another cute love story from you!!!

1 person likes this.
  5. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Thanks alot amulya225 & veeramachaneni :bowdownfor ur continuous support...Glad to receive ur fbs :)

6. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

hey thanks vidhya3b :bowdown...its u guys' appreciation which made me write another one...so all thanks to u for being so encouraging...

7. mithra3412

mithra3412 Platinum IL'ite

gud one madam

1 person likes this.
  8. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Thanks alot mithra3412...not madam plznotdonesmiley

9. mithra3412

mithra3412 Platinum IL'ite

vaaake sure Angel :)

1 person likes this.
  10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nice story Angellic.....

are these people going to love each other or going to fight this way till the end?????

1 person likes this.