1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The journey of love…Part II

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Angellic, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

The journey of love…Part II

Titli was rolling her scarf with her index finger experiencing an unknown tension, murmuring , :rantcursing vedh for his ignorance, she started walking towards the staircase….

Before stepping up on the staircase, she slowly turned back. She saw vedh looking at her…she stepped back and pull herself down to hide in the staircase and started breathing quickly…

Hitting her forehead, Oh god! he saw me looking at him…now, what should I do? Tapping her index finger
    thinkingsmileyon her forehead in tension…

Then again, she peeped from her staircase slowly, calming herself down. She saw him throwing a naughty smile, waving his hand.

She smiled…

He said, Good night, Butterfly ;)

images (84).jpg She replied the same and happily went to her home…

She felt an Insomniac feeling for the first time. She couldn't sleep the whole night, thinking about him…

she turned to her right, then to her left, but nothing worked. She was unable to control her thoughts about him. She forced herself a lot to sleep but she failed to convince her mind…

Alarm rang at 5:30 a.m, Now,she couldn't get up from her bed...Her mom gave her wakeup call more than 5 times, still she didn't get up from her bed…
    Titli get up quickly, see its already 6 a.m, said her mom…

Hearing six, she got up from the bed, rubbing her eyes with tiredness she went to her washroom and within 5 minutes, she took bath and got ready…

She was having her breakfast with her eyes struggling to open while her mom dragged her red hair brush in one hand, grasp the entire mass of her hair in the other, and try to work out the tangles, bit by bit. Then she part it down the middle, dividing it into two equal sections, and pass plait over plait until two shoulder length braids framed her narrow face. Her mom finished making her plaits, and saw Titli still sleeping without finishing her breakfast…

Titli, what happened? Asked her mom in an irritated tone as she was getting late for her work…

Titli, struggling to open her eyes, said "Mom couldn't able to sleep the whole night…"

“Why?” what happened ma, are you alright? asked her mom, her voice become tensed now...She touched titli’s forehead to check her body temperature…

Her mom’s “Why” & tensed reaction made her eyes open wide, her sleepy mood vanished…

Nothing, nothing mom, I’m ok…saying this, she started eating her breakfast in a hurry-burry…

Then her mom dropped her in the school…

In the class also, she was not concentrating on her studies, all she was doing was dreaming with her tiny eyes wide open, thinking about him….

After her school, she went to the ground leaving tweety far behind as she was waiting for this moment since morning. She sat on one of the corner bench inside the ground. She saw the same group of guys playing. Her eyes automatically started searching for Him. She couldn't find him, so with disappointment, she dropped her head down and slowly turned her head towards her right, she was shocked to see him sitting in the next bench…

Her heart beat rose up… her brows raised up with shock…She was startled by his sudden approach…

She got up from the bench and took her bag in a hurry with trembling fingers…

Hey, what’s up? Relax girl…did I scare you? please relax and sit, sit…he said with a smile…

She smiled softly looking at the ground…Didn't expect you here… she replied.

Looking for me, asked vedh…

She paused for a while but then managed herself and said whaatsmiley ? No no, just waiting for…..

uh!!Tweety....yeah tweety...

oh!!! replied vedh...

She kept staring at the ground rather than looking at him…

Nice ground nah…OH!!Look at the color of the soil…it looks so adorable, doesn't it? He asked to get her attention…

She smiled again…

Hello Ms. Butterfly, kuch tho bolo…(say something noh) mujhe lagta hai, tumhe ye ground bahut accha laga hai, issliye tumare nazar iss ground par hai, lucky ground… (I think, you liked this ground very much, that’s why your eyes are fixed on this ground.)

She remained mum maintaining a smile…

Well, you got pretty impressive eyes…tiny tiny!!!cute cute!!!…he said with a charming smile…

Again she felt butterflies in her stomach and started blushing looking at the ground… imagesbs.jpg

Hey, I heard that after school, you used to spend your time with the kids at the orphanage…that’s really a great work done by you and your mom…Do take me to your orphanage sometime, if you don’t mind…he said…

Yup, any time...Ma pleasure…she replied…

Again trishna came (heard their conversation) ehem ehem, vedh do something fruitful yaar… images (6).jpg why wasting your time with this attitude wali…she said with her brow raised up, throwing an egoistic smile …:twisted:

That’s none of your business…I guess, you need a 5 star on your cheeks again …Miss. Dinchak I’m waiting for tweety…he only started, ok, said titli… images (5).jpg

Bye vedh…saying this, she got up from the place and started walking…

Are you mad? Stay away from her…she is too much yaar…you know, she is not your kinda girl…she said to Vedh to check his reaction…

Hey stop it trishna, don’t be so rude yaar…he replied…

Hmm, kya baat hai (what's up) , taking her side in front of me, something is cooking between you and titli right…asked trishna with a wink…'

Forget that, why these gals call you Ms. dinchak…he asked her juz to skip the topic…

Because they are psychos’, she replied making faces…

Not again…he replied…

Hmm, something something huh…she asked with a devilish smile...

www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/237171-the-journey-love-part-i.html

To be continued…

With love,
    Angellic :)

7 people like this.

2. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Angellic,
    Pls post next episode soon.. intersting story...
    but confused with names...:bonk

1 person likes this.
  3. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

nice start up Angellic........ but post next episodes ASAP

1 person likes this.
  4. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Nice and interesting....
    Waiting for the next post

Shanti

1 person likes this.
  5. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

Interesting!!! Eagerly waiting..

1 person likes this.
  6. mughalssp

mughalssp New IL'ite

interesting......

1 person likes this.
  7. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Thanks to all for your lovely fbs :bowdown..will post my next part too night :)
    sorrysmiley for the delay...

8. Amulya225

Amulya225 Gold IL'ite

Hi angellic,

Nice and Interesting story..

1 person likes this.
  9. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Amulya225