1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The journey of love…Part I

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Angellic, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

The journey of love…Part I

Meenakshi’s husband left her when Mythilli. Jennifer alias Titli(her only daughter)was three years old…Meenakshi’s marriage was purely a love marriage & titli was the gift of her love. Mythilli was meenakshi’s mom’s name whereas Jennifer was her husband’s mom’s name…so came the name Mythilli. Jennifer….

When her husband left her, meenakshi’s world came crashing around her and she was frantic with worries. Days and nights became hellish for her. She urged to cry but no shoulders to cry on. She was frightened for her safety and her daughter’s as well. She was terrified about her fate. So finally, the confident, mature woman showing hardly the distress and diffidence was about to end her life.

At that moment, her daughter’s rhythmic “ma mama” took her attention. She grabbed her from the cot; her li’l pink fingers started rolling on her face, emanating positive vibes…Her tender touch, twinkling tiny eyes, angelic face with cute smile gave her courage to do something…

She regained her confidence. She started working hard day and night, slogging her body and mind just to make something out of her to raise her daughter like a princess. Her daughter was the only reason for her existence…

When Meenakshi came to Mumbai, kirthika’s mom and dad were her only support. Though they were just neighbors but helped her a lot during her toughest phase in life. Meenakshi had some jewels which she sold including her mangalsutra to start a garment business. To forget all the scars and pains that her love gifted her, she focused more on her business and reached a great position.

Now, she owns a garment company named
    “MJ Garment” and also she has built an Orphanage named “Happy Home” for the needy and under privileged kids. Meenakshi is very straight forward, adamant and short tempered person and titli- the replica of meenakshi, hold all the characters that her she possess…

Titli always reveled in her mother’s love and care. Meenakshi along with love, completely filled her ears and heart with negative image of her dad…Since Titli saw her mom’s struggle which was all because of love, so she hates love…

Titli is studying in St. Antony Girls School, Chembur. Loved one around her call her Titli (butterfly) because of the butterfly dance that she performed in her school and Fetched a best dancer award when she was in grade 3… her best friend is Kirthika alias tweety…(because of her peculiar cute and sweet voice…)

Kirthika’s mom and dad are the only well wisher/friend/relative to meenakshi and Titli in Mumbai. Kirthika studies in grade 9 with Titli in the same school.

Trishna who also studies in same grade and same school is kirthika and Titli’s enemy. Enemy because of some stupid girly reason…they all reside in the same apartment at Chedda nagar, in chembur.

********************************************************************************************

It was Wednesday. Titli hate Wednesday because it has2 PT periods. Titli hate PT period as she was not fond of sports and physical activities…

Completely exhausted and with heavy headache, She was walking alone, straight inside the playground which is her daily short route to reach home soon. Tweety with harish, far behind titli.

As she was walking, she saw a group of OLPS boys
    (OLPS is a boy’s school which is opposite to st. Antony on road no. 11 in Chembur…) playing football…

One of the guys kicked the ball and it straight away stroke on Titli’s forehead and she fell down unconsciously…

All the guys surrounded her, the guy who hit the ball, rested her head on his lap and started patting on her cheeks…

No response from her…

Then he shouted at his friends to shower some water on her face. As per his suggestion, his friend sprinkled some water on her face. Slowly she opened her eyes. She saw him; she remained speechless looking at his mesmerizing eyes without a blink.

He was wiping his sweat with a great sign of relief. While wiping his sweat, she saw his eyes and felt charm emanating from him".
    She kept staring at him without a blink…

Hey, are you alright? He asked…

No response except a smile…

Again, he patted on her cheeks and asked the same question…hey, are you alright?

This time, she was back from the fantasy world…she dart a fleeting glance at him and quickly lifted her head from his lap…while getting up; her head hit his chin…

Ouch…he said out of pain, rubbing his chin…

Oh, no…sorry,sorry, sorry…she said in a soft scary tone…

It’s ok… are you alright? Would you like to have something? He asked…

No, no…thanks…she replied in a low tone indicating her tiredness and started dusting her uniform with her hanky…

Hey, get some cold drink nah… quick, she sounds so low, he told his friend…

(Nodding her head negatively), she replied… please, no…thanks…and I’m sorry to disturb your game…I’m alright …You guys carry on with your game…

Kirtika saw her sitting on the bench surrounded by guys…she rushed to that place with harish and asked her “hey what happened?”

Nothing yaar, just fell down and these guys helped me, that’s it…she replied… she was talking with tweety…

Mean while, Trishna joined the boys group and started chatting with those football guys and came to know that titli feel down because of vedh’s shot… she made some faces and proudly gave a wink showing him thumb up
    :thumbsup

Good job…keep up this good work guys… she said to irritate titli…

Titli without any words in anger began to walk…

Hey, you know, she is too much huh…apne aap ko bahut scholar samajthi hai…accha hua ki tune usey mara…(she thinks herself as a scholar, good that your shot hit her) I missed the scene yaar…she deserves that...Said trishna…

As she was blabbering, Vedh was looking behind trishna with his eyes wide open…

Trishna turned back…

Titli, in anger, standing behind trishna, came towards her and gave a tight slap on her cheek and said…If I deserve that then you deserve this…want one more 5 star?…she asked in anger…

Trishna was in shock…while titli and tweety started walking…

Kirthika too was shocked with Titli’s behavior…

Hey, good shot huh…Hmm, trishna became a cherry again…saying this she gave an high-five to titli…nice nose-cut to Miss Dinchak…said kirthika with a giggle…

Titli smiled turning back looking at vedh …she went to her home…she felt butterflies and was very happy for an unknown reason for the first time…
    Foot-ball guy was all in her thought & because of him, she couldn't have her afternoon nap too…

In the evening, she felt particularly naughty and started walking on the garden carrying a big smile on her face, pulling the ponytails of two little girls who were playing…Walking with a dance in each steps…

Ammu kutty, her neighbor Raga shree aunty’s daughter called her…hii, titli didi with a dimpled smile…

Hii ammu kutty…replied Titli pulling her cheeks to and fro…

Shall we play? Asked ammu kutty…

Titli was in a very happy mood so she said, “Yup, why not? Call your friends then…

Titli called tweety to join her…Tweety could notice some drastic change in her behavior…

Staring at her smiley face, tweety asked her, hey are you alright? I mean… a girl, you hardly step out of her home, is in the garden and asking me to join her…hmm, something happened?

Nothing, it’s just that ki…I’m very happy today…maybe that’s why…replied Titli with an naughty smile…

Happy’ya? May I know the reason? Asked tweety…

Donno the reason…replied Titli with a naughty childish act of turning her head back with her pony softly hitting tweety’s face…

Hmm, something happened?? Ok I’m in…come let’s play…where are our players? Asked tweety…

They are on the way…replied Titli…

Titli decided to play “blindman’s bluff with the kids…”

All the kids, along with tweety and Titli gathered together forming a circle…ammu kutty started “inky pinky ponky father had a donkey” to decide who’s gonna get blindfolded…it ended on tweety. All the kids raised their voice simultaneiously and said YAA HOO, its tweety didi’s turn…Titli took her scarf and blindfolded tweety’s eyes tightly…

The kids giggled and chortled as tweety grabbed the air near them and groaned in exaggerated manner as she missed…

You can’t catch us… try harder…” squealed sweeto…

Titli was giggling softly with ammu kutty… tweety could hear titli’s giggling… so quickly she moved and grabbed Titli…

Oh no…said ammu kutty along with Titli…

Oh Yeah, I won…said tweety with a big laughter showing
    :boo:boo with her thumb down to ammu kutty…

Now Titli’s eyes were blindfolded…

Titli, with her eyes been tied, his face flashed in front of her…she started smiling imagining him and his words…

Didi go straight…said sweeto…

No no turn left…said ammu kutty…

No no turn right...Said tweety…

Titli got confused, without listening to their voice, she went few steps forward, then took right turn grabbing the air and then turned left...she paused for a while as she heard somebody’s footstep…she stopped, slowly moved towards the footstep and grabbed that person…and said Yeah, I won, I won…

Oh…no titli didi…said ammu kutty…

She removed her scarf from her eyes and was shocked
    :eek:mg:to see that it was foot-ball guy…

Oops, I’m sorry…I’m extremely sorry…said Titli quickly taking her hands from him…

All the kids started laughing loudly teasing Titli saying “didi you made a boo-boo”
    :boo:

He was smiling looking at Titli’s face…Titli started blushing looking at him…

Hey you didn't have any pain nah? I’m extremely sorry for that afternoon shot huh…he said…

That’s ok…no problem, what’s your name? Asked Titli with a smile…

Ehem ehem, what’s going on? May I come in? Asked tweety…

Tweettttyyyy …said Titli with irritation…

I’m vedh…he said to titli…

Can I join the game? Asked vedh to ammukutty…

Ammu kutty, nodding her head said “No” No boys in our team, boys are bad… yes nah titli didi…

Titli felt embarrassed and she was like oh my god and started giggling slowing looking at vedh…

Titli, who taught them this? It has to be you nah…asked vedh…

Ehem ehem, what’s going on? atleast now ,May I come in …Btw, I’m tweety, her bestie….
    she is titli and
    titli only for us not for u Mr. vedh…she is mythilli btw…

Titli, you want to add something…asked tweety…

Titli was clueless…

Mr. Vedh??….nah, call me vedh …and I’m her friend, m’I not titli? Asked vedh…

Chalo let’s go…said Titli to escape from this embarrassment….

Bye kids, saying this, the trio started walking…Titli was still blushing looking down…tweety saw her reaction…

As soon as they reached their apartment, both the girls said bye to vedh…

Bye, good night!! Tweety, said vedh and started walking…

What?

Good night tweety huh?? Titli thought in her mind…Tweety throwing a naughty smile, went to her home…

Titli was looking at his way…Expecting a BYE from him…but he started walking without turning back…

[Wish you all a very happy and safe deepawali
    :)]

To be continued…

With love,
    Angellic :)

8 people like this.

2. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Good start Angellic....
    Nice narration n intersting too....

1 person likes this.
  3. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

Back to school days uh? :p

Eagerly waiting for the next post!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. charmbabez

charmbabez Gold IL'ite

Good start angellic..
    so u have decided to take our readers to a beautiful journey like your previous story.
    good narration as usual
    count me in.

1 person likes this.
  5. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

Angel dear.... glad to see you back with a BANG!!1 :)

Didnt get a chance to read it yet,... in hurry now.... but will peak in later.... keep writing.... :)

catch you soon!!

1 person likes this.
  6. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Thanks alot divshiri87...

7. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

thanks vidya3b...see it took so many days for me to decide a title and post ma story ;) anywayz glad to receive one from u...thanks again

8. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Charmbabez for ur lovely fb...hope to make this journey as lovely as the previous one :)

9. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Hey PD...Shubh deepawali...Hope u had a great time...

Thanks a ton for ur lovely supportive fb without even reading my story
    :bowdown ..Ok, plz read my story later...first post the next part of I still love you...all r eagerly waiting for that ;)

1 person likes this.
  10. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Happy to read another story from you. Waiting for the rest of the story Angel.

1 person likes this.