1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The journey of love... part IV

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Angellic, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

The journey of love... part IV
    It’s been a week, titli didn't meet him, she got busy with her science project…
    It was Saturday, Titli got ready to visit Happy home. Tweety joined her. Both the girls in jeans and top. Tweety love riding scooty so she told titli to get her scooty. Tweety rode the scooty while titli sat behind her.

On the way, she saw Vedh eating pani-puri in a street shop…
    Hey don’t stop, vedh is there…don’t look at your left…just go straight…said titli to tweety patting on her shoulder to increase her speed…

Where, where…saying this…she applied a sudden brake…

Oops, sorry dear…
    I think, he saw us…said tweety

Oh no!!! He is coming…murmured titli

Sorry yaar…said tweety…

Oh, God…said titli with her hands on her forehead…

Hey butterfly, following me huh…asked vedh…

Why should she follow you? She had list of Romeo’s behind her…I guess, you too joined in that list…vaise bhi she looks like your sister nah, so why you bother? Asked tweety…

Oh tweety relax, that day tho I was iust kidding. Titli jaise pretty girl ko koi sister bol sakta hai kya…I said that just for fun…don’t take my words seriously huh..Friends me ye sab chalta hai nah..Said vedh…

His words bought smile on titli’s face…

Hmm, you seems to be too busy these days huh? …Asked tweety…

Actually, our teachers are torturing us…Science exhibition at Vaishnav Vidyalaya school….My class teacher didn’t tell but ordered me very strictly to participate…I didn't go for my football practice also…he said with frustration…

Bhaiya aur do plates dedo (Bro, two more plates please)…he said to the pani puri wala…

Hey, no…not for me…I don’t like pani-puri…replied titli…

What? Staying in Mumbai and not liking pani-puri…Strange uh, just taste one, he requested…

No, no please, I don’t like street foods…she replied…

No ways…You have to try this one, believe me its damn tasty, said Vedh…

Hey no worries, I can have two plates too, said tweety with a wink…

Hey, she doesn't eat street food yaar…she prefers food from star hotels only…replied tweety…

Is it so Butterfly? Then ur Mr. Right has to be a billionaire huh, he said…

Tweety raised her brows and winked at titli…

Titli, getting irritated with his stupid words, said not a billionaire but someone who hates you …

Hmm, enemy…cool… Hahah….

His reaction was annoying her and she was about to leave the place…

Ok, ok…sorry…chal taste this one nah plz, its seriously tasty...give it a try noh, he requested again…

I have never tasted street food before; my mom doesn't allow me to eat street food that’s why, she replied. But she loved the way vedh caringly requesting her…

As he was forcing her, so she decided to taste it…she took the puri from her plate, but she couldn't put the entire puri into the mouth in one go, she felt it too spicy, tears started coming from her eyes …Vedh saw her tiny eyes filled with tears…

bhaiya, theeka kam karo…(Make it less spicy, bro) he instructed the street food vendor…

The vendor then gave small puri with less spice which titli liked it…Titli opened her wallet to pay. Vedh stopped her, stating that it was his treat…But titli refused his offer and gave the money to vendor for all the three…

I hate someone paying for me...she said…

Hmm…good, replied vedh with anger…

Then he took his wallet and gave 10 rs to her and told even I too hate someone paying for me…unless that person is my friend…

No need for this…keep the money in your wallet…she said…

He was nodding his head…

We are friends’ right…Titli asked him…

There you go…this time it was your turn, next time it will be mine…remember that, he said…

Hmm, next time....asked tweety…

Ok…so on which topic you guys gonna make the model for the science Exhibition…asked titli

Got few topics suggested by my friends but I wanted to make it on “Rain water harvesting” he replied…

Oh, nice topic…well, even we are participating in that science exhibition…said titli…

Hmm, tough competition for us huh…he said with a wink…

She smiled confidently…

Hey where are you going at this time? Asked Vedh…

To happy home, replied tweety with a big smile…

Not again, tweety…whispered titli on tweety’s ear…

What happened butterfly, any probs? Asked vedh…

Nothing and please call me mythilli not butterfly, I hate hearing u calling me butterfly, she said….

Ok Butterfly…don’t expect that from me…I won’t…well, you know that…he replied…

You are the worst guy I have ever met…Anyways, Good luck for the science exhibition, she said

Thanks butterfly, good luck to both of you...

Then titli started her scooty and both went back to their home….

Titli was looking at the ceiling, in a deep thought as “why is life bringing him again and again in front of me? I’m trying my level best to stay away from him, but this idiot is… donno what he is upto…does he really cares for me or just hmm…why he irritates me so much? Despite of his irritation why am'I talking to him? why am'I not ignoring him?

Ding dong, the door bell rang...

She rushed quickly to open the door, it’s her mom on the other end…After fresh up, she went to the kitchen to prepare the dinner. They both had their dinner. Titli informed her mom about the science exhibition which she gonna participate and showed her mom her model…Her mom appreciated her and wished her good luck and went back to sleep…

Titli, tweety and Durva were grouped together. They decided to make it on “BT Crops”. 5 groups from St. Antony and three from OLPS were participating in the science exhibition.

Science exhibition was for three days. Titli has a very pleasing personality and very soft voice. Whenever she explains anything, being a dancer; her tiny eyes and fingers convey a lot more than her lips…

Tweety, with a beautiful smile, gave the intro, Durva explained the model while titli concluded it. Their group cleared all the queries asked to them by the Teachers; Judges were impressed by their way of explanation and clear knowledge about the model…

Vedh’s model was also appreciated widely by the teachers. Vedh spoke with lots of confidence but his sportive attitude towards the teachers was marked as a drawback…

Students from various schools participated in the Science Exhibition, but as always, there was neck to neck competition between St. Antony girls and OLPS boys. Friday was the final day, and results regarding the best three were declared on the very same day in the evening. Out of 43 entries, 3 were selected…

Results were declared, third prize was bagged by General Academy for Wind mill, second prize to OLPS boys for “Rain Water Harvesting” while first prize was bagged by St. Antony Girls for “BT Crops”…

Trios hugged each other. Titli’s eyes were looking for vedh but Vedh was quite upset and left the place as soon as he received the prize and certificate…

Tweety’s mom and dad came to pick up them as it became late in the evening. Tweety’s dad was very happy and took the girls to Geeta bhuvan and all had their dinner except titli as titli wanted to have her dinner with her mom so she just had a Mango Milk shake. They reached their home at around 8: 45 p.m..

She was listening to music. Her mom came at 9. she hugged her and showed her the prize and the certificate. Her mom looked very tired…

Mom, you look so tired…asked titli…

I’m fine chellam… oh, so you bagged first prize in science exhibition huh…good, my girl…very good…said her mom and kissed on her forehead…

Mom, shall we go out for dinner…she asked her mom…

Why not? Anything for you…saying this she changed her dress and took the car key…

Mom, not in car, will go by walk...what you say? Asked titli…

You said, means done…

Ok shall we go… asked her mom…

Yup, I’m ready…come let’s go…replied titli…

Titli knew her mom was working too hard these days and stressing herself alot, so to make her relax she plots this plan of long walk and dinner @Saroj…
    While walking, titli narrated all the stuffs that happened during the science exhibition…Her mom was cherished hearing titli’s words, They had their dinner @Saroj hotel and happily returned home… She felt very delighted to have such great time with her daughter. Looking at her mom’s relaxed face, titli felt very happy…

Next day, titli and tweety, just walking on the way, they saw vedh, so they went towards him. The feeling of uneasiness was usually foreign to him but for the first time, seeing titli coming close to him, he felt awkward…

Hey vedh, Congrats for the second prize…said titli and tweety together…

No response, he was thrusting his fists against the trunk of a tree in anger…

Look, somebody is angry with the tree? See it’s already crying…harming tree is not good huh …said titli…

Trishna was right about you, he said in anger…

Hmm, good…tell me something that I donno…said titli to irritate him more…

Every year, they do this sort of partiality…My model was the best and it deserves the first prize…result tho cheating tha…he said…

Even we thought the same…

He smiled…

Last year, when your school grabbed the first place. Vaise bhi ( As such) you got the second prize that is too much for you guys. Agar me judge hoti tho tumare model ko entry he nahi deti (if I were the judge, i wouldn't have given an entry to your project)…replied titli…

Hey stop kidding yaar…said tweety looking at titli

You got second prize nah that good, so relax…..said tweety to stop the fight…
    Her words made him calm down a bit…

Well, you know, even we also thought of taking the same topic but in the last moment, we changed our mind…said tweety…

Is that so? Well, That taklu (bald)…Mr. Joshi prakash sir was such a psycho…it’s all because of him, we couldn't fetch the first prize…he replied…

Not like that ok. Did you notice, the way you stood, the way you spoke, no one will ever give you a first prize looking at your attitude. And as far as Joshi sir was concerned. He liked our model because he did his research on our topic only and was quite impressed by our model, titli said…

Though, he was quite angry with titli, but he thought she was right…

Yeah, you are right I was showing too much of attitude in the exhibition, but what to do. So many girls came to see our model, I got so excited looking at the beauties walking in front of me, my mind was out of my control, forgot the reason for my presence? He said to annoy her…

Trishna would have killed you, if she saw you seeing other girls, replied titli…

Hello butterfly, I’m not afraid of any trishna ok…vaise bhi (as such) trishna vrishna sab temporary hai…Meri sannorita hi meri permanent hai… ma recent crush nah my gf… he said with a wink…

What? Asked titli…

Yeah, sannorita, meri lovely baby, my sweety…not like you, always fighting with me….she is too good, loving and caring… he replied…

Vedh, stop kidding ok… She said

Hey, butterfly, feeling jealous huh…he asked…

Rubbish, saying this she left…

Hey bye, saying this tweety too followed her…

“who is sannorita now”? look at the name…ewww…idiot…he is just good for nothing…she said…

Cool yaar, take it easy…I think he is just kidding…said tweety…

I don’t think so. Well, I’m least bother about him and his new gf or gfs…replied titli biting her nails…

Hmm, Ok bye…said tweety…

Yeah bye, saying this titli went to her home. She was deeply hurt…
    Was he really in love with someone else or just irritating me…?
    How can he do this? Why am’I upset? I tho hate him nah…
    He is just not ma kinda guy…He is just not mine…she thought…

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/239096-the-journey-love-part-iii.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/238043-the-journey-love-part-ii.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/237171-the-journey-love-part-i.html

Journey To be continued…

With love,
    Angellic :)

1 person likes this.

2. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

nice one dear.....

1 person likes this.
  3. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

thanks springsnb :)

4. Amulya225

Amulya225 Gold IL'ite

Hi Angellic..

Superbb story great going.. :thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  5. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a ton :bowdown amulya225...

6. drjobs2009

drjobs2009 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Angellic... Nice Story.. Waiting for the next post ..

1 person likes this.
  7. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dr.jobs2009...next part is on the way, will post it on friday :)

8. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Thank you angelic. Loved reading the story. Please post next episode soon.

1 person likes this.
  9. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Thanks alot veeramachaneni :bowdown... Glad that u loved my story...will post ma next part soon...:)

10. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Hi angellic.. read the 4 parts in once go.. good going..eagerly waiting for the next.

1 person likes this.