1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Better half or best half??? Part-4

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by divshiri87, Nov 18, 2015.

1. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

It became little dark and there were few lights on road.

I couldn’t see many people walking. I felt little afraid and increased the walking speed.

I saw 2 stray dogs coming behind me. I started shivering.

Someone was walking next to me and i held that person’s hand.
    ..........................................................................................................................................................................

I didn’t see that person and keep on walking with him for 1 minute. After sometime, i realized that i held his hand and suddenly i took my hand and stood there for a minute to see that person’s face.

Yes, it was him. Felt very happy when i saw him and excited that i held his hand unknowingly.

He turned towards me and said sorry and left.

I called him and he stopped walking. I went near to him and stood infront of him. When i saw his face, i didn’t know what to talk.

He asked me “You called me. I am excited when you call me”.

He continued again “may i know the reason why you called me?”

I didn’t know what to answer but i should answer something.

I started thinking what to answer and then i said “sorry, unknowingly i held your hand and anyway thanks”.

He said “sorry and thanks both at sametime?”

I said “sorry is for holding your hand and thanks is for....”. I stopped telling because i myself don’t know what to tell.

He said “tell me”.

I said again “since you came with me for some time, i forgot that those stray dogs are following me”.

He said “is it? Unbelievable!”

I said again “hello, don’t think too much. If someone is in your place, i would have done the same. There is nothing special about you”.

He understood that i didn’t like him and left that place without uttering any word.

Happily i reached my home and was in cloud nine thinking about him.

My mom said “Manu, come for dinner. It’s already late. Daily you will have dinner by 8 pm and if dinner is not ready by that time, you used to shout and today you didn’t even come for dinner. Aren’t you hungry?”

I didn’t hear what my mom said. I was only thinking about him.

My mom stood next to me and said “Manu, you are studying at this time. It’s wonder. Never ever you opened book in this time. Daily by this time, you used to sleep and today you are studying”.

I turned towards my mom and said “You are worrying that i am studying and you will worry even if i don’t study. Do you want me to study or not?”

I knew that i am not studying, just holding book and i am in my own thinking.

My mom replied “Come and have dinner. You can study after that”.

I went to dining room and had dinner silently.

My mom had all surprises or you can name it as shocks because i wore white dress which i didn’t wear for long time and studying at 9 pm which i never did in my lifetime and now had dinner without talking. It’s unusual because i will have dinner infront of TV and talking with my mom. Today i didn’t do any of these and this made my mom surprised or shocked.

I only knew why i am silent because whole time i was thinking about him.

After dinner, i went to my room and sat on my bed thinking what to do. I don’t feel like sleeping and also i don’t feel like studying too.

I was lying on bed when my mom came to my room.

My mom said “I thought you will be studying by this time because today whatever is happening is unusual and asusual you started sleeping again. You didn’t even switch off the lights”.

I was listening to what my mom said but i didn’t answer her. I don’t want her to know that i am not sleeping.

I was again thinking of him and excited, thrilled that i held his hand. It’ a kind of dream comes true.

In my dream, i saw him again. I saw him looking into my eyes and i was looking into his eyes.
    He held my hand and said “Manu, i want to tell you something. Don’t take me in wrong sense”.

I didn’t say anything and just looking into his eyes waiting for his words.

He said “Manu, i don’t know you much. When i saw you for first time, my heart fell for you. I feel you are my dream girl. I want to hold your hand for life. I know this is not right time to propose but i don’t want to hide this. I don’t know whether you like me or not. But i really like you and truly love you”.

Yes, he said that he loves me. I was waiting for him to tell this and finally that day came.

I was looking into his eyes and said “you know how long i was waiting to hear this from you”.

When he heard this, tears started rolling down from his cheeks.I couldn’t see tears in his eyes.

I said again “I love you too”.

Suddenly i woke up and understood that i was in my room only. I pray to god that this dream should come true.

For next 4-5 days, i didn’t go to my friend’s house. But those days made me to understand how much i loved him. I felt he is my guy.

Today evening i planned to visit my friend’s house. I planned to go only because i could see him after such a long time. I knew it’s not long time but i am feeling it’s like a decade.

I wore a simple top and then jeans. I looked myself in the mirror and felt i am little ok.

Took two books and started walking to my friend’s home.

I saw a shop on my way and bought 5 star chocolate which is my all time favorite.

I planned to give this to Ravi.

I went to that street where i saw him previously. Thinking i will meet him today.

I saw him walking opposite to me. He came near me and said “I want to talk with you personally. Can you spare 5 minutes for me?”

I was expecting this and said “Ok. Only 5 minutes. Don’t make it late”.

I told this as if i am busy and got lot of work. I am going to my friend’s house only to see him.

He started “When i see you for the first time, i thought of telling you on that day itself but i couldn’t. I can’t hide that from you for long time”.

Wow. Whatever happened in my dream, it’s going to be happen one day and that one day is today only. I didn’t expect this to happen so early.

Eagerly i was waiting for him to say those 3 words.

To be continued...................................

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/254024-better-half-best-half-part.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/278950-better-half-best-half-part.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/279118-better-half-best-half-part.html

1 person likes this.

2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Very nicely narrated. Its very interesting to read. Eagerly waiting to know what happened next. All the best.

3. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

eagerly waiting for the next episode. nice story

4. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

arey yaar, u stopped in such a position, plz post soon ,,,, eagerly waiting dear,,,, wat will be next...dont know whether her dream comes true,,, or not

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Your narration is awesome divshiri.......

Waiting for the next one... will he propose to her:)

6. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Superb Episode dear :) Stopped at wrong place notdonesmiley

7. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Thanks all for your fb... Wil try to post next episode soon..

2 people like this.
  8. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

awwwwww...how rude...u stopped the episode in such a suspense scene dear....
    please post soonwhat happened next...want to know eagerly what happend...

9. minjagan

minjagan Gold IL'ite

Hey,

U stopped in the wrong scene making us wait :(
    Nice narration...

10. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

nice story!!n very fast narration!! the story is moving very fast but u r stopping at the wrong placenotdonesmiley