1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Better half or best half??? Part-2

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by divshiri87, Nov 5, 2015.

1. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Part-1: Please see (Better half or best half??? Part-1)

Suddenly he opened one bottle and tried to pour that liquid on my face.
    A guy came in between and that liquid fell on his face.
    Yes, it was acid. I didn't know what happened after that because i felt unconscious after that incident happened

.............................................................................................................

I opened my eyes and the room was dark. I completely drenched in sweat.

Thought i was in hospital but i was in my bedroom on my bed. I understood that it was dream but i was scared to core. I was thinking about that guy who came in between.

Next day i went to school and was sitting in my classroom talking with friends. Physics sir came and was taking some class. I didn’t pay attention and was thinking about that guy. I didn’t see that guy at all. I feel like i want to see him, talk to him but i know it is not possible. I was thinking only about guy after that dream. I told about this to my bestie and she had a good laugh after i said. I was very serious and shouted at her. This is the first time i was serious and she was surprised seeing me that way.

She said “arey, its only dream. Why are you thinking about that guy? We don’t know whether you will see him or not. Don’t waste your time and mine too”. She left

Whatever she said is true but i am unable to avoid thinking about guy. I felt he is my guy. This is the first time i thought about a guy.

I didn’t concentrate on studies for few days. To precise, i didn’t concentrate on anything other than thinking about that guy. This made me to slip my rank in class. I am not very good at studies however i was in 1 to 5 ranks in class of 40 students. The rank i am getting is because of maths and physics and i am not very good in chemistry.

I realized that i am thinking too much about a guy whom i didn’t even see.

I tried my best to concentrate in studies and improved my rank but not like before. This time i tried to pay more attention in chemistry and trying to understand the basics. I used to ask very basic questions in classroom and all my classmates except few used to laugh at me. My chemistry sir spoke to me in private and told me that i can express any doubts but not in class. He asked me to come to library to spend some time going through few books of basics of chemistry. My sir helped me to understand many difficult concepts.

After few days, in a monthly test i was in top 3 in chemistry. Everyone in the class surprised after seeing the rank.

I started asking quality doubts in class. My sir was impressed and said “Manu, you picked up so fast and i am expecting good marks in final exam”. I said i will try my best.

In final exam i got 98% in chemistry, 98% in physics and 95% in maths.

After my exams, i spend my time at home. In the evening i used to meet my friends.
    Now i moved to 12[SUP]th[/SUP] class.

Started studies again.

Oneday, i was on my way to my friend’s home. I saw a guy on road and was thinking about something. He thought, i was seeing him and came near to me to talk. I was taken back when he reached near me.

He asked “Do you want to talk to me?”

I replied “excuse me, who are you? “

He said “you are looking at me and laughing. I thought you want to talk to me”

I realised that i was thinking about something and laughing.

I said sorry to him and started walking. He was walking behind me.

I stopped and said “I said sorry. I was thinking about something. I didn’t realise that i was looking at you. Why are you following me?”

He replied “madam, i am not following you. I am going to my home”

When he said, i had small smile on my face.

After that day, i didn’t see this guy again until that day.

That day, i was walking in terrace holding book. Then i saw this guy walking on the road adjacent to my house. He can see me from there. I went to other side of terrace.

After sometime, i came to the side where i saw him. He was still standing there looking at me.

When i saw him, i had smile on my face unknowingly. After seeing me smiling, he waved his hand and left.

I didn’t know why i smiled when i saw him. I felt something in my heart when i saw him. I surprised with my behaviour.

After 2 days, my friend said “i will come to your house in the evening”.

I said “I thought of coming to your house today. I will come to your house today and you can come to my house after that or you can come tomorrow”.

She said “everytime i call you, you used to ask me to come to your house. But today you are telling that you will come. What made you to come to my house today?”

I replied “he....”

She asked “ What? He... Who is that he?”

I replied “ he.. what he? I didn’t say anything like that”

She said “is it?”

I replied “Yeah. I was about to tell you why i am coming to your house. Suddenly you said what”

She said “ Ok. Tell me know”

I replied “Nothing big reason”.

I stopped for few seconds thinking what to tell.

Then i said again “you have aloevera plant at home, i thought of taking sample”

She replied “Oh. If that is the case i can bring you while i am coming to your home”

I said again “No. I thought of taking whichever plant i like from your home. Is it fine for you?”

She replied “yeah. No problem”.

I opened my wardrobe thinking what to wear.

I wore black skirt and blue t-shirt. I felt this didn’t suit me. I changed again to pink color.

I was not happy with my appearance. Then i changed to red color which is my favorite.

Even after wearing red dress, i was not happy.

Finally, my hand moved to white dress. I didn’t wear this dress for sometime so i don’t know whether it fits or not.

I wore white dress and felt uncomfortable. I felt its bit larger to me.

I knew stitching so opened sewing machine and stitched.

I wore it again and felt comfortable. I let my hair loose. I didn’t apply much make-up except kajal and lip gloss. I finally saw me in mirror and was happy.

My mom saw me in this dress and surprised because whenever she asked me to wear this dress, i escaped with so many reasons. But today, i myself wore this.

My mom asked “you are wearing this dress again. You told me long back to give this dress to our maid’s daughter. Why are you wearing again?”

OMG ! i need to reply her.

I said “Yeah mom. I felt like wearing this dress. It’s long time naah. So thought of checking again”

I asked “how i am looking in this dress?”

She replied “What? You are asking me how you are looking. What happened to you? Behaving differently”

I replied “nothing ma. Thought of asking you. If you don’t want to reply, i am fine”

My mom saw my anger and said “Manu, you are beautiful. You will be beautiful in this dress or other”

Hearing this i felt very happy and happily left home.

When i started walking, i was thinking whether i will see him or not. I don’t know what made me to dress beautifully today . Is it for him?

When i was thinking, i heard someone calling me ‘manu’.

I stopped walking and turned back.

To be continued......

2 people like this.

2. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Superb episode dear :) Waiting for next

3. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear for ur comment...
    wil try to post next episode today...

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

After a long gap you came up with the 2nd part, hope now you will not make your readers wait for the next episode so long.:)

5. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

i was about to post episodes long back. i met with an accident so couldnt post. i don't want readers to wait for long hereafter. so will post next episodes soon..

6. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

hi nice episode dear...very interesting.
    but i dont know why all writters here after few posts vanish and leave story half/incomplete.
    but dear divrishi....keep posting..thanks

7. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Very nice story and very well narrated. All the best.

Take care of your health.