1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

It’s always you <3- episode 6

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by meerutha, Feb 13, 2016.

1. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

IT’S ALWAYS YOU <3- EPISODE 6

After 20 mins of order there came their order but Avinash dint come yet..she was seeing all the door ways to find whether avinash is coming or not but he dint…

Those 20 mins were complete silence…she wanted to tell him about her thoughts and her love for avi …but she could not open her mouth….

AK was also trying to speak but words were not responding he couldn’t take his eyes off priya….

Suddenly he said priya do you like my red roses …?

P:-------------------

AK: Can I know your answer…?

P:yeah a concerned reply..but deep inside her heart she screamed a noooo…

Just at that minute Avi came and stood there…by his presence she got lightened up …

Avi thanks ….he was the one who got the roses for you as I was in a surgery I wasn’t able to go so he got it for you on behalf of me…

Am I right avi??

Yeah man you are always right said avi…

Avi: Hey priya did you the like the roses?

P: she took those close to her and said ofcourse…I love them…

All smiled….but only priya was giving a fake smile….but deep inside her heart she was happy as it was from avi….

They talked for another half an hour where only AK talked a lot and both avi and priya were nodding most of the time….

It was time to leave and then only priya remembered raji told she will be come by 6..

But there were no call..she took her mobile and saw she have 4 missed call and 5 messages …

Nothing was so important but she had a text from raji saying she will not be able to come to CCD as held with project work so will talk to you tomorrow…

Finally they started out and when she neared the exit door her slipper slipped and she was about to fall..

That is when avi held her by her waist and she was hanging in his hand with legs just touching the floor…

She felt butterflies not only in her tummy but also all around her..

Though it was matter of minute she felt it as years…

At that moment she decided she would say a big noo in home and would propose to Avi at any cost….

Thinking this she bid bye to both of them and tried starting her bike but she was unsuccessful finally found that her bike got punctured…

Noticing this AK said ha how super….

He said Avi ill drop her in home and go to hospital….you carry on..

He said priya come on ill drop you…

She was not not interested in going…instead she would call her dad or some of her friends..she doesn’t want to spend any private moment with AK….

Though She refused politely but as it was dark she too had no option….

Your bike would be taken care don’t wory he said…then she also said ok…

When she was about to enter into his car AKs phone rang…

She could only hear him saying..Oh….yeah ….ok…ill come in 10 mins…

He said priya im so so sorry some emergency case in hospital I have to go Avi will drop you ill inform him so please…

Its ok arjun no prob ill see…

No priya wait ill call avi..

Tring tring..

Avi picked

Avi: Say man

AK: Urgent case in hospital so you drop priya ill go to hospital we are waiting at the same place..

Avi:Oh..Ok…

Again AKs phone rang …

Doctor come soon …this time priya could hear and she realized the urgency so when he said sorry I couldn’t even wait with you till he comes she understood and said ok you carry on…

AK went…

Priya dint know what to do…she waited and waited it was 30 mins and Avi dint come yet…

she looked at her phone it was completely blank…. switched off because of no charge..she digged into her bag and charged her mobile with help of power bank that she carried….

It was dark and she couldn’t see any point in waiting for avi to come so she thought of going by auto when she was about to turn …she heard some one calling her name …

She turned to look it was Avi standing in the middle of dark yet shining….she was so impressed….she wanted to love him so much…

She wanted to yell I LOVE YOU AVI….

But she stayed quite ….

He came in his black pulsar which was priya most favorite bike….

Avi: always aru(arjun) is very busy…spending hours with him is so expensive….

Priya: (I wanted to spend all my time with you Avi…. )thought in her mind but replied a smile…

Avi: ok come on lets go…

Priya:Yeah ok…

She got on with him in his bike….

He drove as usual but she felt like flying…

He duppata was about to fall when avi stopped near a garden …

She asked why did you stop….?

He said I wanted to talk few things to you…

She was happy and thought she would also say all the things in her heart….

Both went near a tree which had swings near by …

Avi: Can you please sit for few minutes?

Priya :Yup sure …(Anything for you man-mind voice)

Avi: Priya, Aru likes you a lot …he is dreaming a happy life to be spent with you…
    once he saw in you in picture he called me and described you completely and for the past 2 weeks he had gone mad with your thoughts…
    I think you too will like him…He had been with me all these years...our friendship is from kinder garden so

we have been together for about 25 years…you are the first girl he is talking so much….so take a good decision..

Priya….Broke into tears…she wanted to say him she likes avi and not aru…but he is talking in favour of him…what should I do now…God help me…said priya…

She put all her courage and was about to tell avi the truth and started avi......the only simple thing I wanted to say you is….she rehearsed it in her mind…

(I have fallen in love with you the moment I saw you weeks ago and literally want to spent my life with you..will you accept my love and marry me??-mind voice)

There was an awkward silence of 15 mins where her heart was practicing those lines and with so much to say she again started…

Avi actually……

Her phone vibrated with a tone….

She dint mind again she said avi…

Again her phone vibrated with a tone ..

This time he said look at your phone may be important..

She looked at her phone…It was from Ak..

1[SUP]st[/SUP] text : AK: reached home??

2[SUP]nd[/SUP] text: AK: Dear priya….

To be true I have fallen in love already but I was not lucky enough to retain all those things…but now I realize how lucky im to see you and again fall in love with you with all my hearts…yeah I have fallen for you my dear…..I wanted to spend a happy life with you…will you be my better half…??looking forward for your answer….Im waiting and im even ready to wait for years……but I love you completely….

It read… Priya couldn’t hold back her tears she started weeping without knowing
    how and what to reply…

Avi: What is that one thing you wanted to say me priya…. Say Im waiting for you to talk he said….

Simultaneously he mobile displayed a text from Ak..

AK: Im waiting for your reply….

TO BE CONTINUED….
    friendssmiley

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/281379-s-always-you-3-episode.html

It’s always you <3- episode 3

It is always you… <3 part 2

Its always you.....<3

4 people like this.

2. Justanotherwife

Justanotherwife IL Hall of Fame

OMG @meerutha you are such a tease. Love the twists, you got great talent for writing, the slipping, puncture, dupatta, superr :thumbsup Was waiting for this episode since morning :thankyou2:

1 person likes this.
  3. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

@Justanotherwife

thank you so much.... :)

4. Justanotherwife

Justanotherwife IL Hall of Fame

:welcome end of every episode if you can hint when we can expect next one, it will help :hide:

1 person likes this.
  5. Yummymum2

Yummymum2 Silver IL'ite

Very nice episode.. Can feel Priya's situation.. Good going..

1 person likes this.
  6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Fantastic episode. You have narrated the feelings of both very nicely. So much of twist and turns... poor girl...

1 person likes this.
  7. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Beautiful episode dear :) Cant wait to know what happened next :) Please post next episode soooooooon

1 person likes this.
  8. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

all episodes are very nice Meerutha..enjoyed reading :) now lets see priya will be avi's or Ak :)

1 person likes this.
  9. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

From past episodes u r giving us suspense omg.... really dear eargely waiting ..... for next part,,, ..it is like a triangle love story....

1 person likes this.
  10. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Nice episode.Waiting for the next part

Leena

1 person likes this.