1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

It’s always you <3- episode 5

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by meerutha, Feb 11, 2016.

1. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

IT’S ALWAYS YOU <3- EPISODE 5

The days moved without so much work to do and as usual there were gossips in the class room and priya dint talk anything about either the groom or her dream boy..

She was quite disturbed that made her lose concentration in everything that was seen explicitly to her friends when divya asked what her problem is she just smiled and dint say anything…just smile and it was over but she was disturbed…

As the days neared venu and indra were cleaning the house and they looked happy….but she was sure of saying a big NO to the boys family…but wanted a valid reason for saying so and waited till they visit and she thought let me find some excuses…

But she tried various other possibilities of talking to her parents that she doesn’t want to get married off so soon and all..but nothing worked good…and the above was her final decision…

She waited in the same road where she first met him (yellow-tshirt) but she was not successful in finding him…

This continued be her 1 week routine…she also went to the hotel and waited there too but no result…

When she was talking with raji too she was asking ideas like can we find him with his car registration number and all…..

Completely her mind was occupied with his thoughts…..

It was Thursday evening she could not eat she tried all the possibilities of saying no for seeing boys family but everything was a failure she had no other option….her dad said we have already informed them how can we say now so let them come then you decide…

Priya found a point in it and waited for Friday to come…she already informed to her friends that she is not well and will take leave on Friday so she can have 3 days leave…

She had so many wired thinking and finally went to bed having ate only 2 dosa …venu and indra too found her confused and thought it might be just fear….

The clock ticked sharp 1 and priya was just trying to sleep but she could not…so she took her phone and dialed raji number…

Tring tring tring……

R:yeah what dear…

P:why no dialer tune now?

R:whattt the hell…did you call me at this time to ask me about that…

P:illa just dint feel sleepy de…

R:what happen dear?she felt concerned…

P:no that butterfly…tomorrow.. im so confused…

R:De don’t confuse ..let me sleep now…im tired…

P:so??

R:so…good nite…butterfly dreams…

P:….

Beep beep…

The call was cut…

Priya thought so rude you idiot….

Somehow she slept turning and tossing in the bed ….

Priya woke up as usual and asked for a cup of coffee and went to refresh herself…

Indra gave coffee to her to which she said what no scolding today mom for getting up late??

Ha ha …see the time dear its jus 5.30 in morning and not 7…yup always priya wakes up at 7….

That is when she found still its little dawn outside …both venu and indra teased her saying avlo interested ah….???

Her answer was just a smile ….she took her coffee and went upstairs thinking what to do…how to meet etc etc…

She was very happy seeing her garden grown so well and maintained so neatly….

It was all by venu and raji…they are so interested in gardening and priya too started gardening and now she loves it….

She thought it was a perfect place for candle light dinner……

She sat there in silence but her mind and heart raced so well….

Its already 9 go keep flowers shouted indra …..Priya said yeah ok mom….

She was wearing a purple color saree and a few simple ornaments matching her saree and a dozen of bangles….

Her moderate hair was combed properly and it was plated well with jasmine flowers.

It was sharp 9.20 when the car sound was heard raji came in and said hope they have reached come let’s see saying this she pulled priyas hand….

She said no re im not interested better you go and see…

Do whatever ill go and see…

Raji went near the window and peeped through it..she saw a middle aged man in his white shirt and dhothi and a lady who would be above 45 yrs and 2 more aunty and uncles from other car…

When raji was about to turn she found something interesting yeah the same car priya traced all these days….

She wanted to shout but ran fast to her room and said you lucky fellow….

We were planning of tracing the car right that has just stopped in front our house and your future MIL and FIL came out..but I could not see him..may be I rushed soon to say this so I din see him…Ok..lets see him soon…

Priya attained the highest happiness in the world…no word came out of her mouth…she just hugged raji and said …its really magical…I wish I had said ok in that instance itself….oh I missed it…

Come lets go and see him said priya now…

No you are not interested na so don’t want…

Nooooooo come lets go pulled raji and she peeped through the door..

Venu was telling about priya and rahul where sivam(boys dad) said we have only one sone as you know he is AK sorry Arjun Krishna and he have completed his masters in cardiology and working in the hospital …

Now priya loved the name so much but she searched for him in all the places inside the room…but he was not present…

Her heart raced so fast she could not stop smiling actually blushing…

And then sivam continued and we are sorry …AK is held with a tedious surgery and as he is needed, suddenly he went off in the middle….

Venu replied that’s ok no problem…we will discuss as of now and let them meet and discuss…Is it ok??

Yeah yeah replied sivam…

They all saw priya and they were all impressed by her looks… leela was boys mom and talked so friendly with both raji and priya,..

After few minutes of interactions priya found that she is comfortable with all of them and she even started liking all and again butterflies started whenever AK was mentioned…

Leela asked for priya phone number so that AK and priya let decide and meet somewhere… she wanted to say her phone number so soon but her dad said yaeh ok ill send you in message…

But leela said yeah that’s ok and ill give you AK s number if you want you call him…

She stored AKs number in priya s mobile all talked happily and both the family were happy and more than that priya was completely happy…..

She was thinking thank god you are making miracles….. Thank you so much she said millions times in her mind….

Let them decide and say was the family decision ..saying this all left …

Priya went into her room and she was laughing so loudly showing her happiness…

After all left, priya changed all her dress and accessories and came near venu
    and said dad Im ok with proposal and liked the family….

Raji:FAMILY??? Or ??

Priya: I have not yet seen him na but also its ok I like the family…said and winked at raji…

Raji:carry on carry on…I know who you are dear….

The day was over and she was happy and thinking of calling or texting to AK but
    her mind said let him text you first…

Raji was also very happy for priya and both went out had ice creams and spended the evening happily…

Finally both bid bye to each other and priya returned home from shop…
    She did not feel like having dinner so she said mom I ate out with raji so no need of dinner for me…I feel sleepy and m going to bed…

Indra said yeah..you might be tired sleep soon…

She came to her room switched on the music system and she loaded all her favourite love songs….the most favourite song was looped and she felt like floating in the air…..

That is when her phone vibrated and she saw it was raji attended and she enquired whether AK called or not??

She said not yet…and m waiting…

She found there was some call waiting and said raji ill call you later am getting call from some new number…

She attended it and said HELLO…

Wow nice dialer tune..i liked it came the voice…

Priya:OH…who the hell is this at this time….

The reply came..hey im AK…hope you could know who im..

Priya: yeah yaeh…no words came out…

AK: IM sorry..just got struck with a sudden case and could not come to see you..

Priya: (she was flying and dint know what to answer..)

AK:are you there??

Priya: yeah yeah…

AK: only I could hear yeah yeah…nothing else to talk?? He mocked

Priya: no I dint expect this call now..thats why…anyway how are?

AK:IM good…can we meet?

Priya:-----------------

AK:Helllooooooooo hope you are not interested??

Priya: (realized her mistake) said no..lets meet…but where and when…

AK: tomorrow at 5 in the evening at coffee day…

Priya:yeah ok…

AK:eek:k ill see you tomorrow then now im moving home..bye take care..

Priya:never wanted the call to end but said yeah bye…

Beep beep…

The call was cut…

She was completely taken off by the way he spoke and she wanted to talk over
    and over and know him more….

She texted raji about it but no reply came…she kept her phone and was dreaming when again it vibrated she thought it might be raji but it was from AK saying

Good night sweet dreams….

She also replied good night sweet dreams….

She turned ..tossed and finally slept by 3 in the morning and woke by 8 in the morning….

She said about the meeting plan in her house and they were all satisfied and that is when she remembered how will I identify him??

She took her phone and saw there were few messages from her friends but there was also a message from AK saying don’t worry about identifying me I have seen
    you in photos and more over ill reserve the table number 5 and will met there.

She was surprised and checked the time it was 5 AM so she thought just like me
    he also dint sleep…so its completely a love storyyyy….

She was seeing the watch to move to 4 and waited restlessly….she changed her dress and hair style at least 5 times and checked herself in the mirror…

When she came out of the room her mom was astonished by seeing her..she wore a white and pink salwar in which she just resembled as an angel….

Indra said im sure you liked him is it so??

Priya mom nothing like that all..Im just normal…..

Indra said ok ok take care drive carefully..is raji coming with you?

I have informed her may be after 6 she will join me …

Ok da bye bye…

Bye mom…

She took her bike and started driving singing her favorite song and remembered their first meet…

She reached the coffee by sharp 5 and she checked for the same car no it was not ,there so she went in she saw someone sitting in the table wearing a red checked shirt and formal pant there she thought may be someone sat there without knowing because he told he will reserve the table ..

She went near the table and was shocked yeah it was the same dream boy of her….

For a second her breath stopped…her legs and hand started shivering and heart beat raised …she found hard to talk….no words came out..only air came…

With butterflies in her she just said hellooo…

He turned back with mesmerized eyes and the look he gave priya was lost completely….

That is the moment she thought…..she was floating no flying so high….

Actually she was dumbstruck…

He said your priya right…..

She din answer just she was staying still…

Again…hello priya???? He yelled…she understood the situation and said said yeah im priya…

She sat across him….he then started to talk …

HE: hi Priya…im Avinash … AKs best best friend….

Priya dint hear anything …she asked what??

Hey im avinansh… AKs friend…we were waiting for you till now and just now as
    call came he went out to talk…..

She dint realize what was happening…

Is this a dream?? She prayed it to be a dream…..

There came a man in mild blue checked shirt 6ft tall more handsome than avinash but she felt no butterflies…instead her eyes were filled with tears…

She was not able to control her thoughts and she wanted to run away but THE
    REAL AK came near her and stood saying….

HI PRIYA…..IM ARJUN…..WE WERE WAITING FOR YOU…..

Saying this he gave her a bunch of RED ROSES and her favorite chocolates….

She was unable to move…got those things from him and sat quietly there …

Then avinash said say your order ill order….

A cold coffee for priya said AK…

And for me a cappuccino he said…

Priya dint know how he knew every detail about her because she always loved
    having cold coffee but now noo….

you guys carry on ill come shortly..saying this avinash moved…

Priya couldn’t take her eyes from avinash…

She wanted to run home back…lock herself and never come out again….

TO BE CONTINUED…..

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/281309-s-always-you-3-episode.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/281297-s-always-you-3-episode.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/281225-always-you-3-part-2-a.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/281195-its-always-you-3-a.html

3 people like this.

2. Yummymum2

Yummymum2 Silver IL'ite

Oh kahani me twist....feeling bad for Priya...
    Very nice episode....waiting for next part.

1 person likes this.
  3. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Poor girl... but a very nice episode.

1 person likes this.
  4. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

OMG.. Twist :) Loved this episode sooo much.. Please most next one very sooon dear. Cant wait.

1 person likes this.
  5. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Nice twist dear, Pls next part soon.

1 person likes this.
  6. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

Omg.... it is a shock for priya and for us .... now please dont make us wait.... i though cant wait,... plz post soon dear

1 person likes this.
  7. Yummymum2

Yummymum2 Silver IL'ite

Please post next episode soon..

1 person likes this.
  8. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Wat a twists super. Poor priya now wat she will do.

I'm eagerly waiting for the next part. Please post soon

1 person likes this.
  9. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

@vani098 , @Yummymum2 , @srilaxm i, @leenam05 , @meerasrini , @sreeram

Thank you all for your valuable feedback..it helps me a lot and it makes me think more and write....your comments are great motivation for me....

3 people like this.