1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

It’s always you <3- episode 3

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by meerutha, Feb 8, 2016.

1. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

IT’S ALWAYS YOU <3- EPISODE 3
    What is that promotion?????
    To be continued…

Yeah all you predictions are correct priyas parents want their daughter to get married and get promoted as in-laws….laugh1smiley

Venu started slowly dear we have got a good proposal for you which was interrupted by her mom saying actually very good proposal dear… she was shocked because all in tis 23 years they not even talked about marriage to priya ..she wanted to tell them about her dream boy and also she wanted to have a steady career before finding her better half..she had no opinion about it yet but she could not say even a word to them at that time as she found her dad and mom smiling she just said lets see we have more time for it.

Indra started time ha ha no dear just 15 days to go they will be visiting us… priya said whattttt you have only one daughter you people don’t even want to check with the boys family ah? Said aloud this time her dad said don’t worry about that da we have already checked all the details and even horoscope matching is being completed and its perfect so no problem we have been checking this for past 2 months and just now we have opened up it to you.

Mom whats this im not ready for getting married so soon said priya her mom yelled what i was having my second child (priya) when I was 23 don’t forget it she completed priya was restless venu came near holded her hands and said dear priya don’t worry we wont do anything that is not good for you…and the next thing is we have just talked you both meet have conversations if you are interested then we will proceed else no problem we will say no to them…..priya felt so relived and hugged her dad saying thank you appa….. hearing all this her mom said its you always giving her all kind of freedom do what ever you want I liked this place that’s all she completed.

Priya and her dad just smiled and sat watching tv and the dinner was ready suddenly the phone rang with its nokia tune and it was priyas brother who lives in German for a project and he is completely close with his mom …though they are miles apart priya and rahul are bonded to each other so well that they know whats happening in their life each and every second…. They text each other during every discussion…so both even txted about the conversation that took place an hour before…

Rahul asked his mom about the interaction to which his mom replied oh…she is an all India radio…. transferred the news so soon…….and finally they discussed all the regular details and ended their call…Rahul would call them everyday no matter the time difference between them they were living a content life with loads of love.

The days moved so fast that it was Saturday and priya was bored being in home she thought of going out for a movie.

Took her phone and dialed her best friends number the dialer screen showed raji callinggg…….her caller tune was a melody song which made priya smile and raji picked the call in seconds..

Raji: hey priya just thought of calling you…im bored being in office shall we move for a movie??

Priya: ha ha ….just called you for asking that..you caught my mind….

Raji: yeah yeah…. then ok ill start by 12 from office pick me ok na?

Priya: sure dear will pick you….:)
    Call ended.

Raji and Priya haven friends for 20 years from their play school to UG they studied together sitting in the same bench for all the years down they had fought millions of times and all was just matter of seconds both their family were so close and they were like NO ONE COME BETWEEN US!!!

When rajis family was shifting their house to new house that was 20 kms away 3 years ago that was their first time being alone they weeped for hours now they realized no matter the distance they are connected by some means….Raji was more matured than priya , she was so beautiful in her own ways infact she had a fan following during her college days and even in her MNC.

Yeah priya was also beautiful indeed but both looks were different they look good in their own ways..to say both had equal attention in their college…
    It was sharp 12.00 raji came out of her office and took her phone which showed Priya calling…. Priya din pick.. she thought she might be driving so let me wait she decided and waited near her office…it was 12.20 priya came saying sorry high traffic na that’s why late…Raji replied yar..i know about you…don act you are the laziest person I have ever seen….when will you change??
    Priya replied leave it de…lets start..they started having all the gossips…even their parents ask what will you both talk for 24 hours a day….?? Even they don’t know what they talk about …but about everything and anything they see,buy,hear etc etc……

It was in a signal they were stuck and was discussing something seeing they had 80 seconds for the traffic light to be green suddenly raji yelled priya look at the car it has your favorite stickers sticked over just check it its so coolll…
    Priya turned left side to see that and she was schoked it was the same white Honda which scratched her activa she double checked the number of the car and she even remembered the stickers present in it.

Yeah the same a boy peeing out sticker in the side door and some italics quote near the number plate she wanted to do something and peeped iside the acr just same a man was inside the car she turned and wanted to say that to raji but suddenly all the vehicle started to buzz the horn and she too moved following the car straight in the lane she wanted to take right raji shouted hey have you forgot the way..its right de…

Priya dint reply yet choose to follow the car ….it entered a posh hotel that was similar to a star hotel except parking was made at a different place when the car was about to park priya went near the car and dashed it so hard ….

The man in the car found the jerk and priya moved ahead turned and it was parked in a way that it can be moved soon out of the place…priya started walking towards the car, man from the car came out angrily, he was wearing a mild yellow t-shirt and a blue jean dark brown colour yet so manly … priya started feeling uncomfortable and turned back running towards her active saying raji start quickly she understood the situation and started the bike she climbed back and raji started driving fastly when priya turned back looking at him he could only see her eyes…but she was disturbed completely….

The plan for the movie flopped and they reached priya home…raji asked you idiot why did you follow and hit that car ??

Priya told all the story and raji started laughing saying so this is it…?? But why did you start walking back so soon..?? you could have shouted at him right??

Yeah I intended doing it…But on seeing him I was lost completely…..said priya….

Raji:Whattt??? Lost ??

Priya: Yeah it was like some butterflies in me…I don’t know..

Raji:Im gonna kill you…. Seeing just for minutes you had? Not even knowing him you fool have you gone mad….

Priya:-----------------------

Talk something said raji…

Someone knocked the door…..

To be continued…..friendssmiley

5 people like this.

2. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Wonderful episode :) Eagerly waiting to know what happened next :) Please post soon dear :)

1 person likes this.
  3. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

@meerasrini
    sure :) :) thank you for your comment .....

1 person likes this.
  4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

That was a wonderful episode. I liked it and enjoyed reading it. Reading my name again and again in the story makes me smile each time.

Waiting eagerly for the next part dear. Guessing....

1 person likes this.
  5. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Story caught momentum .. good going meerutha

1 person likes this.
  6. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Nice start Meerutha. I could visualise the complete scene.Pls post next part soon.

Leena