need a sloka for thisa sandhippu URGENT

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Kousi, May 31, 2010.

1. Kousi

Kousi New IL'ite

Hi,
    My marriage is an arranged one. But after marriage i have faced a lot of problems from my mil. She says to my husband and my husband also believes only what his mother says and he even bet me when i was conceived. now we completed 6 years of married life. But the problem continues.....
    I am simma raasi and currently 7 and half years of sani disa(yelrai sani in tamil) is going on. When we went to see jadagam they said that all this is because of thisa sandippu. that is when me and my husband both have the same raghu or kethu thisai at the same time the problem happens. My 6 years of marriage life is filled with only sorrow...Now my son who is 5 years asks me why papa is always scolding u and why are crying daily like this...I even attempted suicide after 3 months of my married life. But now i have to live for my son...
    Please can anybody say me slogas or pujas tobe done for thisa sandippu.

Thanks,
    Kousi

2. laamadhura

laamadhura New IL'ite

Hai Kousi,

I am not aware of any slokas,but i felt that i must drop in here to give you a soothing comfort.Be brave and do not lose your confidence at any time.we all are here behind you.I pray to GOD sincerely that he may evacuate all your problems.

If you are interested you take the 9 weeks Sai vradham which will show you visible results...

May God bless you...
    Luv,
    Madhu.

3. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kousi

I am sorry to hear about your problems.

Please do not attempt anything on your life. Think about your little one.

Please read Siddha Mangala Stothram for 40 days @ 11 times a day.
    Attached is stothram in tamil fonts. You can read this stothram in the morning or evening.
    If this is not possible read only once. God will surely bless you even your Elenati shani ( 7 and 1/2 yrs ) will also not bother you. This stothram is very very powerful.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pujas-prayers-and-slokas/69631-sloka-for-stress-seperation-4.html

Apart from all this be strong. Don't let people dominate you. If you cry they make you cry more. They take this for granted. Are you working?

Don't worry everything will be all right. Read this slokam daily and you will see the benefits soon.

All the best:thumbsup

Warm regards:)
    Saras

4. Kousi

Kousi New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Madhu and Saras for ur kind words...
    I will start it from today itself....

Thanks once again...
    Kousi..

5. priyaa09

priyaa09 Junior IL'ite

Dear kousi,

I am very sorry to hear what happened to you. I just like to share my life as a friend. Even i am simma rasi. I too faced lot of pproblems with my mil. Please be brave, do not commit any thing in future. U have live for ur son. Believe in God def.. He would not let u down. Please read siddha mangala stotram. Even I have started to read.

I have one clarification. Could u tell me what is Thisai sandhippu. My sister is going to get married she too has rahu in lagnam even the boy has rahu in lagnam.

Regards
    Priya