sloka for stress/seperation

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by simply_doubtful, Aug 31, 2009.

1. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

Hi Raji & Saras , I hope following transliteration is correct :) Raji , please check the attachment ...

ஷ்ரீ மதனம்த ஷ்ரீவிபூஷித அப்பல லக்ஷ்மீ னரஸிம்ஹராஜா
    ஜயவிஜயீபவ திக்விஜயீபவ ஷ்ரீமதகம்ட ஷ்ரீவிஜயீபவ

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ragini

Thanks a lot for posting this sloka in tamil.
    You are an angel. Kudos to you for doing this great service of transliteration.:bowdown
    God bless you.

Warm Regards:)
    Saras

3. Borntorule

Borntorule New IL'ite

The text file is not having translation in tamil.. Please check.... It might happen because the font you used might not be in others computer. Please make a pdf file & post Thanks

4. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

^ it is in unicode . if you have MS Office installed then you should be having the required font (Latha) .
    I've been facing some problems in embedding Tamil fonts in pdf files :-( hence using text / doc files .

Anyway here is the pdf attached and I hope that it is in correct format :) please check it ...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  5. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Raagini

Thank you thank you so much. I was happened to see it only today for which I ask sorry to you, because I was asking for it but could not see it.

Thanks a lot for your good effort in giving the sloka in tamil.:bowdown

6. siri1505

siri1505 New IL'ite

can we have non-veg on all d 40 days,? & evn *** ,, & generallly shld v keep any prasadam's or any such specification;s?
    & congrt's to d person who started this topic-whose conceived now,& all d best to other;s who r starting now!!!

7. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Siri,

During 40 days parayana - keep little prasadam any thing like dry fruit/nuts/ fruit or milk or jaggery /sugar etc.
    No restrictions whatsoever while reading this stothram. Just avoid eating non veg on thursdays of parayana days.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  8. revathi128

revathi128 New IL'ite

Re: padavallabha stotram

Hello Saras,I would like to read padavallabha stotram ......the pbm is i live in a small city in Canada where there r no saibaba temples and even the possibility of annadanam after finishing it is difficult.So after finishing the sloka for 40 days can i donate rice bag to places like orphanges instead of Annadanam..(.r another option) my mum is in india..can i request her to pay money in saibaba temple in chennai for annadanam.expecting ur reply.thnk you.
    Revathi.

9. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Re: padavallabha stotram

Dear Revathi

You can always donate rice to orphnages. No hard and fast rule about annadanam should be done only in temples and that too in Saibaba temples.

Regards
    Saras

10. malarmohan

malarmohan New IL'ite

Hai Saras,

I too facing problem with my in-laws and friend who support them. My husband cares for his family happiness and give all his love and affection to them and his friends. He sees that if they are happy in making me suffer then he will not say anything. He will not say any thing and ask me to be quite. For more than 10yrs i had waited patiently and finally when i started to ask them why i am treated so badly for their happiness, more problem started.

i really so much depressed and dont know what to do. i saw ur post and wanted to read this prayer. Any possible chances i can get it in Tamil.

With Luv
    MalarMohan