Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Who am I - Part 3

Hello Poornima
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    I hope you will find some solution here Foot Care - IndusLadies for your heel problems.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here. do jopinin the the disucssions in the forums of your interest.

Hello Ranj
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here. Join in the disscussions in the forums of your interest. By interacting with them you can develop relations with all the members here.

2. neroy

neroy New IL'ite

Hello

Hello everyone. :hiyaI'm new here. Interested in tailoring and stitching.
    Found very helpful stuff here. Presently working in PSU.

3. sugandhishenoyk

sugandhishenoyk New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am sugandhi shenoy Kini and i am basically from mangalore, born and bought up in north kerala and mangalore, did my college education in bangalore and now married and settled in abu dhabi rather, Mussafah!! i landed here and the next day after my husband went to office i felt, oh god where have i landed , i have absolutley no one to meet and no wer to go, and the whole day i was on internet talking to my sister( who told me about indus ladies) and meanwhile waiting for my husband to come from office...

Hoping to make few good friends in mussafah with help of IL!!!

4. Arunarc

Hello Sugandhi
    Don't worry we all are here to cheer you up and never make you feel bored:)
    You step into here Indians in Abu Dhabi - IndusLadies you will find members from your area. Who are very active and doing something or the other you can join them and have fun with them all.
    Thank you for joining us here. do jopinin the the disucssions in the forums of your interest.

5. Arunarc

Re: Hello

Hello Neroy
    Welcome to Indusladies community.
    Go through Sewing / Tailoring / Stitching - IndusLadies you will find all that you wish to stitch.
    Step into New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the discussions in the forums of your interest.

PS:-In a few days we will be moving this post to Who am I - Part 3 an introductory thread for new members.

6. chanchal

chanchal New IL'ite

Hi All :),

Am Chanchal fm Bangalore...new to this site...must say very interesting one!!!!

I enjoy doing lots of things like...painting, crafts and many more...

Hoping to make good frnds here :cheers

Bye fr nw..:thumbsup

7. pack

pack New IL'ite

Hi

I am Anita britto professionally Trained Beautician from

Bangalore staying with my husband and two kids.

I came across this site while on Google and thanks to indusladies community.

I do bridal makeup with all latest techs at door steps with reasonable charges and we are organizers and planners for weddings.anyone got queries please be free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
  8. Arunarc

Re: Hi

Hello Chanchal
    Please go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/announcements/26532-no-chat-sms-style-words.html before making further posts.
    You might like this place here Hobbies, Arts & Crafts - IndusLadies with lots of hobby lovers.
    Thank you for joining us here. do join in the the disucssions in the forums of your interest.

Hello Anita
    We do not allow external links and personal information in the forums so had to remove them as per our http://www.indusladies.com/forums/forum-etiquette-and-guidelines/2676-forum-etiquette.html
    But you can put in our IL directory http://www.indusladies.com/forums/faqs/23907-how-can-i-add-entry.html so that it will be helpful to members in your place.
    Or share in your tips with our members here Indian Beauty Tips - IndusLadies
    Thank you for joining us here. do join in the the disucssions in the forums of your interest.

9. sumimusik

sumimusik Senior IL'ite

Hi ALL-IL's,
    I am Sumithra Srikant,an Interior designer from Chennai.I am extremely happy to see such a forum.I am glad there are so many issues raked up here.My hobbies include selecting gifts for my friends for their house functions and I love seeing the before and after pictures of my projects..Chennai is a very happening place and I love it here..Hot,Hotter...Hottest may be the way chennai's climate is,but u have everything here...Culture,Education,Luxury and neighbours who are ready to help in times of need.
    Great to be around,
    Sumithra Srikant:thumbsup

10. teja8krishna

teja8krishna New IL'ite

Big Laughhi
    iam RAJARAJESWARI :cheersAM a buisiness woman
    :coffeeiam running college and currypoints

:)iam married and i have 2 children...........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.