1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

It’s always you <3- episode 4

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by meerutha, Feb 9, 2016.

1. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

IT’S ALWAYS YOU <3- EPISODE 4

Someone knocked the door…..
    To be continued…..

Even after hearing the door bell priya dint move raji jus stood up went out and peeped through the hole in the door it was venu and indra with bags in hand raji opened the door saying priya amma and appa are here…

On seeing raji indra said you dint go to office she replied no mom today my project work was over by noon so I left the office soon…

Venu: hey it’s been a week you came home……whats happening how all there ??

Raji: All good appa even mom said she will be coming today evening here…

Indra: yeah yeah I too talked with her she told she will be coming 6.

Then that’s fine…lets have dinner together today said venu and indra too nodded and went into the kitchen…

That’s when she noted all the food that was prepared was just lying in table and both raji and priya have not had their lunch .

So she started preparing some snacks for both of them because indra being home maker for past 30 years made her a good cook and she is also interested in cooking a lot it was like her hobby…

Venu started raji did your friend inform you about the good news?

Raji: No dad.. what news she asked…

Both venu and raji were seriously looking at priya who was not present mentally at that place…

Venu continued the alliance that we have got for priya…I have talked about this with murthy (rajis dad) too…

Raji :Whattt dad..she dint say me anything… whats going on she mocked playfully…and said wait ill ask her and moved towards priya…

She called her but no reponse…

She shook priya saying madam come to reality …don’t start dreaming now itself…

Priya just came out and understood the situation and just gave a smile.

Raji asked what de you have not even informed anything about this why whats happening…..??

Priya: about what ??

Raji:huh about you becoming the president of US…..

Your new alliance de idiot….

Priya:--------------------

Raji:come on say something about him de..have you seen? whats his name? what is he doing? where is he working? have you seen his photo? Come on say im waiting to know….

Priya: hey hey hold on…..ask slowly but not to me ask to dad …because I forgot about the alliance and so I dint ask anything about that they just said good family and that’s it I heard….If you ask the details let me know too..
    Saying this she winked…

Raji: What?? Seriously ..you dumboo…no use in asking you ill ask dad better you come with me…

Both went and sat near venu in the dinning room…indra too bought some snacks and asked why you both dint have your lunch ..

That is when both remembered all this time they forgot about having lunch… :)

We had out mom…they said and turned back to venu..

Dad, tell me his name at least said raji…

Oh..i forgot to say dear…his name is Arjun Krishna called as AK and he is a doctor working in a private hospital as leading heart surgeon…have you heard of him ??

Both said noo…

Anyway just a week more and by next Friday he will be coming na so you can see him…

Anyway raji declared im sure priya will like him so much and surely will say ok to him…

Venu: Is it so….how you are saying so dear?

Dad, priya always wanted to marry a doctor and he is that’s it…..

Priya dint answer anything..all she could think was will she meet the man in yellow t-shirt again??

Raji sensed the situation and called priya.. can we go the departmental store near..

She said yes and both went out..
    (R:raji ; P:priya)

R: Why you are being so silent what’s wrong?

P: nothing da…just leave…

R: Don’t try to act too much say what?

P: I think I wanted to meet him..

R: who AK?

P: noooooo…the yellow t-shirt man…I think it was love at first sight…..i wanted to see him…..i could not forget his appearance….

R: don’t play priya… don’t be fool too…it’s just like seeing someone in road…don’t get confused….

P: yeah ok…..but…

R: no but nothing.. get lost we will go home…don’t think anything like this….

Again silence occupied both.

Raji thought priya was never like this…indeed both never believed in love at first sight.. why both never believed in love before marriage…what had happened why she is talking about someone whose name doesn’t she know…hope she will become normal soon….

Priyas thought was fully occupied with his thoughts and they reached home..

They found both murthy and radha sitting with venu and indra hey were discussing something about the policies,food etc.,

When they saw priya and raji coming they said why so late how many have we called you..why dint attend the phone?

Mom we dint carry our phones with us..its just near by na?

Ok ok come lets have dinner said mom .

They had dinner together and were talking and kidding each other it was so fun filled….

Priya forgot a little about him while they were all together because they talked about various things and she felt relaxed.

Then raji and her mom dad bid bye to all and started home…then all thought its late we shall also go to bed saying this priya said good night to both of you…

They also replied Good night dear….

Priya moved to her room….

While she was going to bed she felt herself how foolishly she have thought about him as his love not even thinking….so sad …let me leave all and sleep happily…texted raji the same and she slept happily but deep inside her heart she wanted to meet him….

Will she meet him before meeting the groom????

To be continued…..friendssmiley

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/281297-s-always-you-3-episode.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/281225-always-you-3-part-2-a.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/281195-its-always-you-3-a.html

2 people like this.

2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Nice episode dear. Is the groom and the yellow t.shirt guy same?

1 person likes this.
  3. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Good Episode :) Even i have same doubt like Priya friendssmiley

1 person likes this.
  4. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Nice episode dear. I am feleing same like Priya & Meera.thinkingsmiley

Leena

1 person likes this.