1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Meet me near the coffee place @ 4PM - Introduction

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by ILoveTulips, Aug 14, 2010.

Will you be interested to read this story?

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,

This is an introduction to my new story

"Meet me near the coffee place @ 4PM"

What is this story about?

This story is about subtle Love. This is the first time I am writing about Love. As I am not experienced in this area (love before marriage), I have correlated various examples I saw/heard and brought up as a story. Oh, the story goes around the office and workplace. So it should be interesting. :)

Is this a series ?

Yes. But I am not well versed in writing. So I will try my best to keep it simple and clear.

How many episodes will this story have?

As I said I have no good experience in writing serial stories. I might fail to have the readers interest, if I write plenty of episodes. So I start my serial story from just 3 episodes.

Will the story be interesting?

I always like to write something that happens in everyday life. That way its more practical. So you can expect very less drama in this story. As it is very practical you may find some of things have happened to you in your daily life too. I assure it will be interesting.

How about the ending?

Its bit weird to tell the ending before even the story starts. But I am big fan of happy ending stories. According to me after spending 3 hours in the movie theatre, I should come out with relaxed feeling. Even the movie has lots of tragedy incidents, it should end showing the characters are happy now. So not only this one, but all my stories will have happy ending.

How often the episodes will be written?

I have the whole story line by line in my mind. So I assure that within 2 weeks all the episodes will be written.

Expecting all of your support for this new initiative. Meet you soon with my first episode.

:)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
    2 people like this.

2. Santhoshi

Santhoshi New IL'ite

Hi Tulips,

What is the story line? just love story? is it about a couple/ mother-daughter, father-son or vice versa....

Tell me the story line....

3. ILoveTulips

Dear santoshi,

I have updated the story line in my entry itself... to summarise, its love between a guy and a girl.. the whoe story goes around office and workplace.... So sure you wil njoy it as its practical.... big NO for drama...

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello ILoveTulips
    My dear no one can tell you in advance if they are going to read or not you add the story and later you can make out how many of them have viewed your story and read them.
    But your introduction was a good approach.....will wait for your story.

5. ILoveTulips

Hi Aruna,

You are correct... I thought to see how many will be enjoying to read a workplace story... But after reading your comment, I thought it might be bad idea... I dont know how to remove the poll without deleting the post.... so its stays there... bear with me... :)
    Thanks for your comments... Here is the first episode... Let me know how you liked it....

6. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Tulips,

Wow! I think this is the first time I am seeing you in forum. I will give my comment after reading the first part. But I am sure you will rock:cheers
    All the best

7. ILoveTulips

thats so nice of u.... thanks raba for ur comments... yes i am new to this forum.... I see the readers are more here... moreover the blogs gets old as soon as its posted, as just 5 blogs are listed in the home page... So I think, posting the serial stories in the forum dedicated for those, and not blocking the blogs in home page...

8. devapriya

devapriya IL Hall of Fame

Sorry ILT, இத்தனை நாள் நான் இந்த கதை பகுதியை கவனிக்கவில்லை.நிச்சயம் நாளையே படித்து பின்னூட்டம் தருகிறேன். நான் தமிழில் தந்தால் கோபித்துக் கொள்ளமாட்டீர்களே??

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  9. ILoveTulips

இது என்ன கேள்வி தேவப்ரியா ... தமிழில் பின்னூட்டங்களை எனக்காக நீங்கள் எழுதும்போது அதை மிக்க மகிழ்வுடன் படிப்பேன்... நிறை குறை எதுவானாலும் தயவு செய்து சுட்டி காட்டுங்கள்.

10. smiley2009

smiley2009 New IL'ite

Dear ILoveTulips,

Very nicely you have given the introduction. I will be waiting for the stories. And Thank you for happy ending ones. I simply love them (same as your theory).

All the best.

Take care,
    Smiley