Faith and Patience – Saisatcharitra Parayan 2013

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai

Parayan 2013.jpg

DARKNESS TO LIGHT
    (guess you can undestand the significance)​

With the blessings of Sai, we are all set for the Parayan of Sai Satcharitra in IL for 2013.

Faith and Patience plays an important Role in all what we do in Sai’s fold. The following is a practical experience to narrate.

Most times we think every action is done by us, which is actually not the truth, as we get closer to Guru we understand this, for instance, we had an intention to buy a 2013 Mahalakshmi Calendar brought out this year as a blessing of Tri-murthi blessing our home on the new year and sought Baba’s help to get it as it is not sold in open market.

There were three options to buy one through a Banks’ counter, the other one Online and the third one in their administrative office, People reading it may feel when there are three options what is the big deal, we try we can buy it, but I beg to differ here, We may feel Yeah we can do it, a simple procedure, but without Guru’s grace even a leaf doesn’t move

Yes, twice when approached the Bank counter, once there was a Power cut and once their system was down, the next option was online, (I am actually not for it due to other reasons) but still made an attempt again on the day I tried the server was busy so dropped the idea. The third option was to go to their office, which is a different town (160kms away) we choose a day to visit, enquired and heard on landing there “bookings are closed” but by baba’s guidance, I had already mailed them two days earlier and they had replied to come over to book and I had to prove to them that I had already blocked my booking before coming and I have not just dropped in, with the confirmation, after few phone calls they took few hundred Rupees for two copies and I still have to travel back in the first week to collect.

At this juncture this is being mentioned because there is a Series of Tests happen for the faith and patience and then only granted with the GODESS blessing, so for every other important thing in life, each one of us need to undergo couple of tests for faith and patience to get our gift from Baba.:thumbsup

It is needed to be mentioned here: Admission into Baba’s fold is quite quick and the eligibility tests are simple, but thereafter, passing every class test, revision, annual exams, board exams to pass over to the next stage needs to attempt lot of faith and patience tests which you will be able to clear with the degree of closeness and devotion you possess, but the results are assured. If you possess complete devotion and surrender then the result is on the spot or sooner or later. :bowdown

Continued...

21 people like this.

2. Saisakthi

Continued from above...

Parayan Happenings:

Let us try getting closer to Baba by remembering him always. So we are ready for a Sai Satcharitra Parayan in 2013. When we are collective, we motivate each other, share each other experience in the same platform, having committed we try to be in the groove, pray for the group family members which is much effective then being alone.

I. Those of you have just dropped in please note that there was a first occasion of Vijayadasmi Saisatcharitra Parayan in IL on Oct 24th 2012, more info in the following link:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pujas-prayers-and-slokas/193133-saisatcharitra-group-parayan-vijayadasmi-24th.html

II.With the great cooperation and support of family members in IL a poll was conducted to understand the thoughts of other sisters and By Baba’s grace we are just to commence a much bigger event – A Yearlong 2013, Saisatcharitra Parayan in IL, more info about the poll is in the following link:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pujas-prayers-and-slokas/195925-saisatcharitra-group-parayan-in-il.html

III. The name list of sisters who vouched for their participation in the above thread are given here below:

IL USER NAME
    1 AnkitaP
    2 Anurar20
    3 Anuvarada
    4 APARNAG*
    5 Ben10*
    6 Bhucat
    7 Blessbabydust
    8 Chellaammu
    9 Coolrdr
    10 Deepu04
    11 Easy(Prabha)
    12 Foxybeat
    13 G3Sudha
    14 Gajala
    15 GOODDAY*
    16 Himaani
    17 itsmebhagi
    18 Jeyasutha
    19 JYOTHISHRI
    20 Kanvitha
    21 Knbg
    22 LADKI1
    23 LATHASHANMUGAM
    24 LUCKWAVES
    25 Luvlyroses
    26 MACHAN
    27 MADHUB*
    28 Malarun
    29 MALATHYJ
    30 Mathira
    31 Meenueash
    32 MUTHURAJI
    33 NaliniRavi
    34 Racr
    35 Radhaparath2000
    36 Rajinee
    37 RAJMYT*
    38 RAKINYA
    39 RAMARSITA
    40 Rashmii
    41 Rekhachennai*
    42 Sabitha
    43 Saibhakht
    44 Saisakthi
    45 Saktips
    46 Saras123
    47 Savvyheal
    48 shakthi7
    49 SHUBHAS
    50 Smilysmile
    51 Sonvi
    52 Sowmyaraman81
    53 Sravanitenali
    54 SriVen
    55 Subha2309
    56 Sunshinebeauty
    57 Superwoman*
    58 Suryakala
    59 Thank01*
    60 Vidyashankari
    61 WOWSATHYA
    62 YAHU
    63 Yalni*

ALL CAP NAMES did not participate in Vijayadasmi Parayan
    Names with * - Voted in POLL

Continued...

11 people like this.
  3. Saisakthi

The Yearlong 2013 Saisatcharitra Parayan:

Dos and Don’ts (general) are already mentioned in The Oct24 parayan thread but will repeat them precise to this event when a New thread for 2013 is opened by 25th or 26th Dec. But a brief on The Yearlong 2013 Saisatcharitra Parayan is as follows:

A devotee would be doing parayan of Saisatcharitra in IL every Thursday in their own language of choice between 6am and 8pm (IST) preferably at home. (ONLINE link in my Signature - Saisatcharitra)

Each and Every one who is joining in Jan 2013 will be completing the whole of Sai satcharitra within 2013, the sample is given herebelow as a link in GoogleDocs. The final list after receiving confirmation on or before 24th Dec will be started as separate thread.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvfPN9pfZXN2dEJjOENySlhHQjhtOTRiNGF6WE5sV3c#gid=0

It is really blessing from Baba, so let the reconfirmation of names be on a “first come first served basis” to secure a place (a minimum 50 participants) PLEASE RECONFIRM IN THIS SAME THREAD

CONFIRMATION (very essential)
    End of DEC 2012, you entire parayan schedule will be published so that anyone going on vacation or cannot log in can be rest assured to have their parayan chapters on hand well ahead, But as I am trying to do my duty better, I would expect you to confirm before and after reading too.

Just bear in mind that if we don’t read after the commitment whole group’s sanctity is lost, however there will be devotees reading additional chapters to maintain the collectiveness, the group’s sacredness will be strictly taken care off but as an individual you will miss out the yearlong 2013 Sai Satcharitra parayan if you drop out in between.

NAAM JAP or Naamasamaran:

The Yearlong Saisatcharitra Parayan 2013 in IL will commence on 01st Jan 2013 (Tuesday- 01.01.13) with the chanting of Naamasamaran (details will be conveyed in thread by 25th/26th Dec) and thereafter Every Thursday from 03rd Jan 2013 (03.01.13) to 28th Nov 2013. (28.11.13) Parayan of Saisatcharitra will continue..

Volunteers:

Three/Four Volunteers will also be available in turns to check pre/post parayan confirmation, Queries clarification, New Sai sisters addition and also a group for Parayan of additional chapters will also be there.

PARAYAN II / Additional Chapters – Parayan 1
    Any numbers beyond 50 will have to wait till the next 50 members joining but you can opt for taking up additional chapters from the beginning itself

Expecting all your support and cooperation to seek blessings from Our GURU SAIBABA...

May Baba bless all of us and take us through this greatest Saisatchritra Parayan and fulfill our wishes too.

Thankyou Baba for always guiding us and being with us.

Note: please read carefully and understand before you confirm or raise any query.

On those unavoidable days please read from your system or any printed sheets (try to have them ready in advance)

13 people like this.
  4. Saisakthi

Dear Suryakala Sister,

Om sairam, Though you had mentioned that you would be preoccupied and may give your consent after some time, But with hope and requesting BABA to make it possible for you I have included you as Senior sister to commence and hope you will accept and place your confirmation. I have already placed your name in the Sample List and I am sure Baba will not deny my request, Thank you Baba

Baba please make it possible for each and everyone to participate in the PARAYAN,

2 people like this.
  5. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Sai Ram,Sai sakthi sis!
    Have been waiting for the completion of your posts. By Baba's grace,I would like to re-confirm my yearlong participation.I may not be able to access internet at the end of Dec,as I'm travelling. But I will try my best,am sure I can find someplace with connectivity.

6. Superwoman

Superwoman Gold IL'ite

Dear sai sister,

I am participating in the group parayan of 2013. I understand that I should reconfirm in the same thread kindly reply if i am wrong.

thanks for your great efforts.

Shanva

7. Saisakthi

Dear Racr Sister,

Om sairam, you are really blessed.. Thanks for the LIKES and the first FB

DEC 2012 we will not have started and DEC 2013 we may complete in NOv, so no issues, But anyone who can assure saying that they will read even without confirmation, will take it for granted, Thank you

Om sairam, May Baba bless us always.

1 person likes this.
  8. Saisakthi

Dear Superwoman Sister (Shavana)

You are absoultely right!!! :thumbsup you are blessed too. Thanks for the Reconfirmation and get back after 25th for your Parayan Schedule...

May Baba be with us and bless us always.

1 person likes this.
  9. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Sister,
    What I meant was that I may not be able to access net after 25th to read which chapters I need to read.So if you could let me know before,or send me an email,I would be really grateful to you!
    Since I may not be able to access this thread after 25th,I will re-re-confirm now itself.Thanks for your faith in me .Jai Sai ram.

10. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

sairam,

sakthi sister,

thanks for including my name...

i am reconfirming year long group parayan...hope by babas grace this new year ll bring new hope and happiness to everyones home.....

Om sai nathaye namagha...