SaiSatcharitra Group Parayan - Vijayadasmi 24th Oct(Wed) – Interested pls participate

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

SaiSatcharitra Group Parayan - Vijayadasmi – Sai’s Punyathithi – 24th Oct (Wed) – Interested Pls drop in… Seek Baba's Blessings...

Navarathri begins on Oct 15th 2012 the day Baba merged himself in 1918, This year’s 94th Punyathithi is on 24th Oct 2012 (Wed) the actual festival commences at Shirdi from 23rd Oct to 26th Oct, More on the festival …

punyathithi.jpg

Introduction of SaiSatcharita: Please follow this link...

Essence of SaiSatcharitra’s Epilogue.. (just the few lines) Quote: ...... If anybody after bathing reads this with love and faith,and completes it within a week, his calamities will disappear; or if he hears or reads it daily and regularly all his dangers will be warded off.

By its study, a man wishing for wealth will get it and a pure trader, success in his life. He will get the reward according to his faith and devotion. Without these, there will be no experience of any kind.

If you read this respectfully, Sai will be pleased, and removing you ignorance and poverty, He will give you knowledge, wealth and prosperity. With concentrated mind, if you read a Chapter daily, it will give you unbounded happiness. One who has his welfare at heart, should study it carefully and then he will ever remember Sai gratefully and joyfully in birth after birth.

This work should be read at home especially on Guru-Pournima (Ashadha full-moon day), Gokul-Ashtami, Rama-Navami and Dasara (Baba's anniversary day). If you study this one book carefully, all your desires will be satisfied and if you always remember Sai's Feet in your heart, you will easily cross the Bhava (Samsar) sagar.

By its study, the diseased and sick will get health, the poor wealth, the mean and afflicted prosperity, and the mind will get rid of all ideas and get steadiness. Unquote

And ofcourse Group Prayer or Parayan is more effective in reaching Guru/God. With all your cooperation would like to do Group Parayan of Sai Satcharitra to enable each one to get their own home blessed, desires fulfilled, have an opportunity to pray for all.

Take this opportunity to thank the IL Lady and the team for this wonderful IL Family and to be united here as an extended family

Here, I place the request to our Senior Sai Sister (Suryakala) and also She being in the Geography who see the Sun Rise of the day first in the Universe, commence the Sai Satcharitra Parayan and be honoured by the Sai Family with due prayers for IL sisters, Families and friends by reading Chapter one and two.

Please drop in with your concern if you wish to be a part of the Group Parayan at IL Family for your wishes to be fulfilled and also pray for the welfare of the extended family.

Since time is needed for compiling would expect you to please drop in your confirmations on or before 11th Oct (Thurs)

For SaiSatcharitra Group Parayan at IL, the Dos and Don’ts are at #2…

11 people like this.

2. Saisakthi

Re: SaiSatcharitra Group Parayan - Vijayadasmi 24th Oct(Wed) – Interested pls partici

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai

Incidentally this is my 2000th Post and is dedicated our Guru SaiBaba’s 94th Punyathithi / Vijayadasmi’s SaiSatcharitra Group Parayan at IL on 24th Oct (wed)

ArtSai.jpg

First and foremost, need your confirmation on or before 11th Oct (thurs) if you wish to participate in the Group Parayan at IL. So drop in and confirm in the same thread.

 While confirming, please mention if you are a first timer to read Sai Satcharitra

 No Hard and fast rules of observing Vrat or Fast while reading please follow your mind and act accordingly if you are participating. Since it is already a festival day, flowers, fruits, prasad would be available, If you lovingly like to offer special prasad to Baba you may do so, depends on your time, motivation...

 Around 20th Oct 2012, you will be allotted chapters (just one or two only) to do parayan on 24th Oct, so please log in around that time to check for your chapters allotted if you are not a regular visitor at IL

 Once allotted please ensure to read them on the allotted day (Kindly note even if one person breaks the link for some silly reasons, the sanctity of the Group Parayan will be lost, so be sportive)

 Saisatcharitra can be read in any language of your choice, but try to do the parayan at home,

Light Agarbathi or Aarthi (which you usually do) and offer fruit or prasad and say your prayers after Parayan

 Let your reading be between 6am (IST) and 8pm (IST) on 24th Oct – IL Sisters from Outside India please plan your timings accordingly.

 Well, on any unforeseen circumstances having given confirmation but unable to do parayan please drop in and convey the inability so that I could read on your behalf (will try to be online throughout to avoid the break for anyone if any)

Please have your prayers with full devotion as we would all pray of each other especially

 Sisters who are eager to carry their Little ones,
     Sisters who need to get United with their family,
     well being of the family, Career Change,
     Other issues and
     Baba’s blessings of happiness and joy in all our homes..

Let us whole heartedly pray to Baba so that most of our prayers answered and the next Group Parayan could be a “THANKSGIVING” one

Seeking all your earnest cooperation and devotion/faith in completing the Group Parayan Successfully.

Thank you Baba for guiding us, Please Baba be with us and guard/guide us always, answer our genuine prayers and give us what you feel is appropriate to us.

Note: Earnestly taken care of all pros and cons so please read the above carefully once or twice before you raise any query, Patience and Faith are the two cents we need to offer to Baba especially while remembering Our Guru on his Samadhi Day.

18 people like this.
  3. Saisakthi

Re: SaiSatcharitra Group Parayan - Vijayadasmi 24th Oct(Wed) – Interested pls partici

Dear Saras Sister,

Om sairam, Keeping your participation at the end with me, so that the Chapters remaining when available can be shared between both of us, Expecting your earnest cooperation, Thanks

4. hs2009

hs2009 Silver IL'ite

Please count me for joining SaiSatcharitra Group Parayan. I have been reading SaiSatcharitra.

5. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Dear saishakthi Sister!!!

I am really blessed to see your post on this day...

I want to participate in this group parayan of our guru SAI BABA...on OCT 24 2012.

I have read baba satcharitha quite a few times and i have read Sai Leelamrutham also few times(dont remember exact no of times).

I want to join in this along with you!!!!

Sravani

1 person likes this.
  6. malarun

malarun Gold IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi,

I have sent you a PM can you please check the same.

Thanks
    Malar

7. Saisakthi

Guru SaiBaba’s 94th Punyathithi / Vijayadasmi’s​

SaiSatcharitra Group Parayan at IL on 24th Oct (wed)​

List of Devotees Confirmed Participation

1. Suryakala

2. Himaani

3. Sravani

4. Malarun*

5. Sreeraga*

6. Saktips*

7. Sunshinebeauty*

8. SriVen

9. Racr

10. Anuvarada

11. ss1586*

12. Swetha13*

13. Superwoman*

14. Coolrdr*

15. Durgaraj*

16. Priesh

17. Bhucat*

18. Anurar20*

19. Chellaammu*

20. Easy

21. Meenueash*

22. Bhuvisrini

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. malarun

malarun Gold IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi,

Please count me in I have not done a complete Parayan before but I have read the chapters in between.

I will be reading it in English and will complete one parayan before 24th starting tomorrow(this is also as per your suggestion, I am grateful to you for making me udestand about the greatness of Sai satcharitram).

Thanks
    Malar

9. sreeraga

sreeraga Silver IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi Sister,
    count me in for the group parayan.
    but to mention am a first timer, so please let me know if i have to follow something specific.

Along with the welfare of my family I would like to pray for the extended family & IL family as well.

thanks & regards
    AS

10. saktips

saktips Gold IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi,
    Thank you for calling us for SaiSatcharitra Group Parayan. I am interested to join this group parayan. I have recently started reading Sai Satcharitra, each chapter a day to know about Saileelas.

Hope Baba blesses me and all my ttc friends with kids and grant good health and happiness to my family and everyone around.

Congrats on 2000th post in IL. Wish you many more milestones here.