Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Aanisha, Shwethlana, Jaymoh, Deepthi

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies. Please do complete your profile, if you have not already done so. A complete profile helps in better interaction. Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

Aanisha,
    You might like the Indian Recipes - IndusLadies forum. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Shwethlana,
    Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Jaymoh,
    Check the Indians in New Jersey - IndusLadies forum for ILites in your area. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Deepthi,

2. Yoginigirrl

Yoginigirrl New IL'ite

Hello,
    I teach yoga in central Pennsylvania, PA (near Hershey, PA - where the chocolate comes from...), USA. I also teach college students. as I am a professor of Architecture. My spiritual path is Siddha Yoga and my guide on this path is Gurumayi Chidvilasananda.
    Namaste,
    Kim
    :)

3. Indigomom

Indigomom New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    Am Indigomom , a new member. Am a mother of 2 children , a 6 yr girl and a 3 yr boy. We reside in Singapore.I am interested in baking, cooking, fashion jewelry making, teaching children .
    Hope to find many new friends from IL.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  4. licbangalore

licbangalore New IL'ite

Hi, I am Shivakumar.A, from LIC Bangalore.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
  5. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Kim, Indigomom, Shivakumar

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies. Please do complete your profile, if you have not already done so. A complete profile helps in better interaction. Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

Kim,
    You might like the Keep Fit & Maintain Shape - IndusLadies forum. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Indigomom,
    You might like these forums: Indians in Singapore - IndusLadies
    Jewellery Making - IndusLadies
    Parenting & Kids - IndusLadies

Shivakumar,
    I had to remove the contact information from your post as it is against the Forum Etiquette. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

6. Srivenky28

Srivenky28 New IL'ite

I am Sridevi from Chennai, India & settled in Dubai. I have just joined IL.. I wish to make friends especially ladies from Chennai & Dubai...I am so excited and happy to be here and get connected.. Thanks

7. mahaluckganesh

mahaluckganesh New IL'ite

hi everyone. I am not new to indusladies because i used to be a member some couple of years back after which i lost touch and also forgot my username. so here I am with a new identity and password. I am seeing that indusladies has become the most happening thing and everyone is here. It's good to see so many of your blogs and hope to write one, inspired by all of you who write on the blogs some fine day. till then I am going to have a nice time reading all of you. Thanks for reading my intro...

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  8. taanisharma

taanisharma New IL'ite

Hi, i am taani , this is my 1 post , i m new here , discovering something on google and landed here

9. indirank

indirank Silver IL'ite

Hi, i am Indira recently joined indusladies.willing to make friends, hope i will have a good time

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2013
  10. Eshwari27

Eshwari27 New IL'ite

Hi ILS team

I am new member of this forum.

My husband has got a offer in muscat and we are planning to move to Muscat.

I am working in India in IT Sales. I am looking for a job in Oman. kindly let me know the possibilities and job oppurtunities for ladies in OMan. only issue i see is unlike dubai and Qatar i here there is very very less job oppurtunities for ladies in OMan

can i get a job in Oman after landing there.

looking forward for your replies and suggestion.

Regards
    Eswari