1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Sampradaya Chikitsa (Ayurveda + Yoga + Naturopathy)

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by babu, Feb 9, 2009.

1. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you babu. Can Ashokarishtam be taken for a general uterus health without prescription? in what quantity and how many times?

Is there any treatment & permanent cure for Endometriosis? What kind of treatment will it be and how long it will take to cure completely. Can Ashokarishtam be taken in such cases for painful periods?

2. lotusfoot

lotusfoot New IL'ite

My Dad had a stroke recently and has right side paralyzed. With the help of medicines & physiotherapy he's recovering good and is able to walk with support. Is there anything in your opinion that could be done for a speedy recovery? Any home remedy to improve muscle, nerve functions?

Also my dad fell and broke his right hand, currently he's on plaster of paris and the bone seems to be joining by itself. Due to the condition, there's also depression. Please let us know as to how we can improve his health condition and make him fit and fine as before. I'll appreciate all of your suggestions.

3. Sanguineme

Sanguineme Silver IL'ite

Hi Babu,

I have been reading through your suggested remedies and found them to be good. I am obese and would like to reduce weight.

My Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches
    Weight: 77 Kgs

I am now in diet plan cutting down calories and generally i do not eat oily food. I take non-veg food weekly once.

My problems:
    1. Overweight
    2. Dandruff
    3. Too much of Pitham

I have a doubt. If we take lemon n ginger in the emply stomach, will that not lead to acidity? My grandmother used to give us ginger juice once in a month in empty stomach. During that period i felt my pitha was under control. But now sometimes i feel dizzy due to excess pitha in my body.

Awaiting your respone.

Thanks.

4. sosona

sosona Senior IL'ite

Hi .. How r u.. I am following this thread.. I have a doubt reg eladi thailam, can i use eladi thailam for hair ???

5. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I am Doing fine. thanks.

Eladi thailam is norecommended for hair. for hair "kundalakanthi thailam" of kottackal or "Neela bringadi thailam" are the suggestions.

rgds

babu

6. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

7. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

Dear Mira

Sorry for the delayed reply.

1. Ashoarishtam can take 10 ml each morning and evening daily. It will reduce pain during periods. Also it is good for general utrus health.

2. Dark grape, papaya, pineapple and mango are considered to be beneficial in endometriosis.

3. Fishes contain omega-3 fatty acids which are known to help in suppressing the prostaglandin production.

4. Avoid dairy products as much as possible. They are considered as triggering factor for endometriosis.
    Eat vitamin B rich food and fiber rich vegetarian diet. Whole grains, salads, flax seed oils and cereals are rich sources of fiber which help to relieve some pain in the case of endometriosis. This is one of the simple home remedies for endometriosis.

"Kumaryasava" Preferable from Kottackal arya vaidya sala or Vydyaratnam oushada sala 20 ml each two times after food is a good remedy

Regards,

Babu

8. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

The suggestions are

1. Partharishtam + mruthasanjeevani arishtam - Kottackal Aryavaidya sala - 10 + 10 ml each morning and night after food.

2. Aswagandhadi leham - 1 teaspoon at bed time with a glass of milk

3. "Ksheera bala" thailam 101 times avarthi" - 4 drop daily intake in morning empty stomach.

Daily massage with "Pindathailam" Or "Danwantharam Thailam" before bath will help a lot to improve the status

The medicines have to follow for at least for 90 days.

regards,

Babu

9. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

HI
    Taking lemon - ginger with honey daily morning will NOT lead to acidity. The citric acid will convert as "Alkaline" when it is mixed with digestic acids in stomach.

2. take varanadi kashaya 20 ml with 60 ml luke warm water daily morning before food for 21 days and follow strict diet plans and post your progress

rgds

babu

10. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Babu. Could you also please tell whether endometriosis & PCODs completely cured through Ayurvedic treatment?