Finest Posts - January 2011 Winners!

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by SoaringSpirit, Feb 1, 2011.

1. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

My dear friends,

As always, we inaugurate the new month in the FP with the Winners annoucement post!

To the entire world this month signifies Love, what with Valentine's day just around the corner. Our brains are working hard to find a unique way to express our love to our special person this Valentine's day. Believe it or not, our winner of the Finest Contribution this month has helped us do just that - find a way to express our love to our significant other in a way that is unique to him/her. So look no further my friends. Go head and read our -

Winner of Finest Contribution of the month -

Parineetha's - What is your Love Language ???

Parineetha's sweet little winner post brings such a fresh and winning perspective to making relationships richer and satisfying. Her post oozes positivity and when you read her caring and simple ways to love and be loved, you can only nod in amazement. Thank you so much Parineetha for bringing this beautiful post to us and filling our hearts with love and our minds with the right attitude to make our relationships go beyond the mundane. Parineetha, the words of wisdom in your post are worth reading again and again!

Talking of wisdom, let us talk about our Winner of the Finest Narration. She has thrilled us with her story, she got us so hooked on to reading the story from start to finish that made us happily lost track of our time! Of course, the

Winner of Finest Narration of the month is -

Iswaryadevi for her story Lost Wisdom - Chapter 5 - Go Back

Isawaryadevi (or Ice as she is lovingly called in IL) is a very popular and loved writer in IL. Her posts are always a treat to read. Her IL Galaxy that was also nominated this month was as entertaining as her winning story. My partner in the FP, Kamla, remarked about the winning post - "The story is not only very well written but is also a new take for an Indian story writer". I could not agree more with Kamla. The story was very gripping, wonderful tight in its story line, beautifully narrated and kept the reader reading faster and faster just so they could read what was going to happen next! The thrill of reading this story was that of being on a roller coaster ride. All you hear is hysterical screams of excitement!

Ice, with this story, you have outdone yourself!

We are proud of you Ice and Parineetha!

Lots of luv,
    Kamla and SS

Click here for the gift pictures.

PS: Ice and Parineetha, please contact support@indusladies.com to receive your well deserved awards.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011

2. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Dear friends,

Thank you for standing by us, standing for us and being there for us! We welcomed the New Year in IL with your enthusiasm and love that you so generously shared and showered on us in the form of many nominations.

As I look back at the year gone by and think about what are the things I would focus on this year, I tell myself that I want to preserve some of the "constants" in my life. I don't push back change, however, I would love for certain things to not change, if that is at all possible. One of those constants in my life is your love for the FP my friends. And I am grateful to you for keeping it a constant! Your visits here, your nominations in the forum - they make me want to be here more and more.

So here's a toast to our ever-lasting relationship! The players may change but the relationship will continue.. three cheers to it!!!!

Lots of luv,
    SS

3. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

:cheerscongrats ice and pari...

:thumbsup well done!!!

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Parineetha and Iswaryadevi,

Congratulations to both of you, our very first winners of FP in 2011!! :thumbsup :thumbsup

Ice, you surely have made an impression with your Lost Wisdom. Like already said, my wisdom about the young talent who can think out of the box and write an arresting story has been enlightened after reading your story.

Parineetha, this is our way at IL to show you our 'language of love' ! Hope you liked it?! :)

All the best to both of you and we at IL await further such interesting inputs from you.

L, Kamla

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear SS,

Need I add once again that you soar my spirit whenever I see you in action?!:) :)

I too reiterate your words in the round off post above and FP and IL have become a constant that I do not want to change in my life!

Our members always come up with something interesting every month. The young writers are so recognizable from their 'today' thoughts and ideas that automatically reflect in their writings. Our senior members are no less and never fail to enthrall us with their posts. After so many years, one would imagine that they would have exhausted all their thoughts, but they always come up with a new innuendo or a novel take on life.

You and I, my friend, do have a very interesting role in IL, thanks to our resourceful members!

L, Kamla

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Iniyamalar and Vjbunny,

Congratulations on nominating the winners of FP for the month of January!! It makes both of you winners too by default. Please send your contact info to IL Admin by pm or email so you can receive your T-shirts!

L, Kamla

7. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Hearty Congratulations to the Winners!!!

8. maha74

maha74 Senior IL'ite

My Hearty Congratulations to Parineetha and Ishwarya.

Maha

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  9. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Parineetha and Ice
    [​IMG]and [​IMG]

CONGRATS Iniyamalar and Vjbunny:cheers

10. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Wow wow, what a way to start the year. Thanks a ton for such a sweet surprise. I never expected this. And thanks a lot for the wonderful comments. A special thanks for the mention of my other post 'The IL Galaxy'. I can't find words to express how I feel. I can only say :thankyou2:

Congrats Parineetha!! It is a pleasure to share the podium with you :cheers

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011