Emotionally Depressed

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jyothyfrc, Mar 9, 2011.

1. jyothyfrc

jyothyfrc New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I got married in 2005, and trying to concieve for the past 5 years but i could not, Plse friends can anyone suggest me a good IVF centers in India, since my 1st IVF is failed I am very much worried and depressed. plse ladies come forward with your suggestions ........
    Thanks in advance...

2. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

hi jyothy

i got married in 2006 and trying to concieve for the past four years, but all negative.

Btw, what is your age? do you have any cyst or tube block or any problem relating to uterus?

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/fertility-and-trying-to-conceive/34726-ttc-progress-two-weeks-wait.html

please join us in the thread mentioned above. you will get suggestions

Suba

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Jyoty,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here...

Sorry about the big TTC journey & failed IVF.
    There are few thread on IVF centers in Chennai. Check them. (You can find them in the A-Z thread) Continue your discussions with those threads & hope you will receive some good help!

Don't get drained emotionally. Bring up your positive spirit! Positive outlooks will look great wonders to us!

Baby dust to you.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  4. jyothyfrc

jyothyfrc New IL'ite

Hi...
    Thanks for your reply Suba....
    Sry for my late reply..My age is 29 and s i have a block in my tube and i undergone a treatment before 3 years and im alright now but after that im trying to concieve but dono what reason is? till now i didn't get pregnant:-:)-(. Now i wanna know a good Ivf centers in Chennai ? plse helpppppppp

5. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Don't worry. Relaxation is best medicine who are all in TTC. Do you know "Athipazham" in english it is "Fig". it has lots of medicinal values. it will help increasing the pregnancy rate. my doctor told. you want to take it atleast 30 mins before breakfast. now i am in mumbai. I think vasu or anyone who are in chennai will guide you.

6. nishakg

nishakg New IL'ite

Hi Jyothyfrc
    I am sorry for your happenings , please dont worry.The best IVF centers in chennai are 1.MMM, 2.Srushti Hospital and 3.Apollo :)....These 3 centers are producing high successive rate in IVF nowadays so dont worry and you will have a baby soon..... Thank you
    All The Best