1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

FACIALS...!!!!...which one have u tried??

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by swaran, Aug 3, 2010.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dear Arthi..thanks for stepping in
    You can refer these links to know about home facial
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/body-care/21169-get-gorgeous-at-home.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/face-and-skin-care/134308-home-face-massage-steps-images.html

Generally if you want any info about home made packs and other herbal home made scrubs ,you can refer the Face and skin care section in IL to get loads of information

All the best!!!!

2. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi poornima,
    Swaran has answered your question in a very detailed way. I would like to add one more point to it. The main advatage of facial is massage. It helps you get a good blood circulation in your face and this helps to keep your facial skin healthy. Again there are different types of facial and finding the one that will suit your facial skin type will help you get that extra glow. For me I vouch for fruit facials, but cant suggest it to anyone else because I am not sure whether it will help their skin type. Beauticians say Pearl facial is for oily skin, mine is mainly combination skin...and pearl facial doesnt suit me at all. It gave me pimples. I had done it only twice. And as per how often you have to do it, once per month is best for ladies above 28-30. And after 23-25 once per two months will suffice.

3. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

thanks for ur detailed answer.

i do not follow any beauty routine at home either.

actually the beautician din suggest a pearl facial for the wedding. one of my cousins said that wud show the best effects, so i just went ahead with it. and it was done 2 days b4 the wedding.

about the exfoliation part. i agree. and i use an exfoliating face scrub already.

though, the massage i hear is not very good for pimple prone skin.

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

very true...facial means massaging which would improve your blood circulation...that itself will make your face look better...my personal experience :)...
    oh ok...good to know that you are using a scrub..thats good:)
    as amihere has mentioned,the type of facial depends on the skin type...definetely the facial that suits me might not suit another person..hence there is difference in review for the sama facial..for my wedding,my beautician suggested golden facial and said thats enough...i did and i could spot the difference in brightness
    so maybe you can ask your beautician before going for any facial :)

5. Ashisarchana

Ashisarchana Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Till now i tried herbal,fruits-bioteq,gold-shahnaz,recently tried...... choclate facial-VLCC-good for tighting skin

I found shahnaz n bioteq facials are very good.I try to do facials 1nce a month or 1 1/2 months

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

hey ashi...thanks for sharing....
    since you have tried many type of facials...can you please elaborate a little more of each facial...like whether it suits all skin,how about brightness,the cost,your experience...a little more please for us..
    thanks in Advance

7. Ashisarchana

Ashisarchana Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I dont hav much idea abt other skin type ....bt above facials are quite well suited to me(mine a little oily skin)....among all (which i mentioned)gold facial gives more brightness...which also lasts upto 25 to 30days....in my hometown it priced 700-800Rs..may be diff in other places of India.choclate facial-500Rs....biotec--300Rs.but here in Dubai facial starts from 1000Rs.......choclate facials VLCC....around 1700Rs:hide:

Do you try or heard of pearl and dimond facials????

How is your adorable daughter DHRITHI doing?lots of love to her:)

Archana

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hello archana..thanks for your wnderful response....
    yes i have heard about diamond and pearl but also heard that it doesnt suit all skin types :bonk henc refrained myself from trying

my DD is very good...tail length is increasing day by day..hehehe....
    thanks a lot for asking :)

9. shobna

shobna Bronze IL'ite

a Nice thread on facials..Till now I have tried only Pearl and Gold facial...With pearl I didn't find much difference...I went for gold facial just before marriage, and It showed good results...

10. ArunaRSanthosh

ArunaRSanthosh Platinum IL'ite

Till now i have did 2 times facial, one for my wedding and my seemantham function, wedding i did fruit facial and for seemantham i did herbal, i didnt find any great result..