This Oats recipes suits our indian taste buds very well.
- Oats – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 1/4 cup heaped
- Rava -1/4 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Water – as required
- Dry roast oats till slight change in color, cool down then powder it finely.
- Combine oats powder, rice flour, rava, salt and add enough water to make a batter.
- Add cumin seeds chopped coriander and onions.
- Pour a ladle of thick batter and make round thick dosai.
- Sprinkle chopped onions,coriander and Idli podi(optional)
- Cook until done and serve hot with chutney.