Make this healthy Adai for breakfast, a combination of Oats and Brown Rice
- Brown rice – 1 cup
- Original Quaker oats – 1/2 cup
- Toor dal – 1/4 cup
- Channa dal – 1/4 cup
- Moong dal – 1/4 cup
- Red chilli – 3
- Green chilli- 1
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Dill leaves – 1 bundle
- Onions – 1/2 cup chopped.
- Soak brown rice and dals separately for 3 hours.
- Soak the red chili also for 1/2 an hour.
- When ready, wash the brown rice and grind it in the mixer along with the soaked red chili , ginger and green chili.
- When its ground to a rava consistency, add washed dals and grind to a coarse batter.
- Add little water whenever the batter is tight.
- Transfer to a bowl, add salt, hing, coarsely ground oats.
- Adding onion, dill leaves can be done just before making adai.
- Heat pan and spread as we do for the normal adai.
- Healthy Adai is ready and tastes yummy.