Here is a healthier version of Cookies with oats, almonds and coconut powder.
- 5 tablespoon Plain flour.
- 2 tablespoon oats.
- 2.5 tablespoon sugar powdered.
- 2 tablespoon each coconut powder and almond powder and sour cream.
- 3 tablespoon unsalted butter at room temp.
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla essence.
- First mix butter and sugar to a cream like consistency.
- Add the rest of ingredients to it and knead a soft dough.
- Make cookies of desired shape.
- Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 150 deg for 10 minutes.
- Then raise oven temp to 160 degree and bake cookies just for 3-4 minutes to get golden color
- Allow to get it to room temperature and keep it in air tight container.