Hari Shree Vidyalaya

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by anjalia, Apr 28, 2009.

1. anjalia

anjalia New IL'ite

Hi ladies

We are relocating to south Chennia - mylapore area and are looking for a CBSE / ICSE school in Mylapore / RA puram / Adyar / Besant Nagar for our 5 year old. I looked through the forum and found relatively little about Harishree. It would be great to understand first-hand information from forum members regarding:

a) Your experience with the school (education, student-teacher ratio, etc.)
    b) If you considered this and other schools in this area, what made you decide one way or other

Thank you very much

Anjali

2. geena

geena New IL'ite

Hi ,

I live in Besant Nagar and after hearing good things about Harishree I went in January tothe school for my daughter. They did not have any
    seats available. Eventually I settled for an ICSE school called Learning Tree in Shastri Nagar which is a montessori based environment.
    My daughter will start in Learning Tree from June(which is currently only till 3rd standard)

3. anjalia

anjalia New IL'ite

Thanks for your insight. Was there any particular aspect of the school that was said to be good?

Anyone else with their kids at Harishree, or who decided against Harishree?

4. annebe

annebe New IL'ite

Can you please let me know how your child is adjusting with Learning tree? What is the teacher student ratio and what about the fee structure for LKG?

5. annebe

annebe New IL'ite

Pls let me know more about Learning tree. Is your child adjusting well there? Fees structure for LKG?