Visit with Sanjeevi Raja Swamigal

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by LLavanya, Dec 29, 2010.

1. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Dear ILs,

I just want to share my experience of meeting Swamigal.

I have visited Sanjeevi Raja Swamigal in his house. On entering the house we could notice that there were already so many people inside for consulting. All are booked for appointment some 3 months back.

We went and waiting for the entire day and met swamigal. We gave our father horoscope. Swamigal had a look at the horoscope of my father for few mins and he told all the problems that my father faced. I was amazed with his words. He explained everything. Not even missed a single thing.
    Really when he was explaining about my fathers problem i got astonished with his explanation. Then he gave some pariharams like visiting temple.

We got satisfied with his pariharams and consulting and i m waiting for his financial position to be improved. Only thing fess is little high which also i m feeling as satisfied with the way he explained about the problems.

Have a visit and solve your problems.

Regards,
    Lavanya.R.

2. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

He is the one who comes for AAthma Sangamam program in Raj Tv.

3. 1990

1990 New IL'ite

hi lavanya ,
    can u plz tel me how much does he charge for an appointment? cuz am very eager to meet him for my family problems,
    thanks in advance
    priya
    QUOTE=LLavanya;1579547]Dear ILs,

I just want to share my experience of meeting Swamigal.

I have visited Sanjeevi Raja Swamigal in his house. On entering the house we could notice that there were already so many people inside for consulting. All are booked for appointment some 3 months back.

We went and waiting for the entire day and met swamigal. We gave our father horoscope. Swamigal had a look at the horoscope of my father for few mins and he told all the problems that my father faced. I was amazed with his words. He explained everything. Not even missed a single thing.
    Really when he was explaining about my fathers problem i got astonished with his explanation. Then he gave some pariharams like visiting temple.

We got satisfied with his pariharams and consulting and i m waiting for his financial position to be improved. Only thing fess is little high which also i m feeling as satisfied with the way he explained about the problems.

Have a visit and solve your problems.

Regards,
    Lavanya.R.[/QUOTE]

4. madanakumari

madanakumari New IL'ite

Hi im very happy to see your comment abt the great guru rajaswamigal im also the one who got peace full life because of him and one additional information hes also coming in namma neram in jaya plus every friday 9:30am

5. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Goverthana Brother,

Welcome to IL Family

Since you are outside India, I would suggest you to either do Parayan of Saisatcharitra or Chant SiddaMangala Stotra, Links are herebelow:

1. http://www.indusladies.com/forums/r...645-saisatcharitra-the-gita-sai-devotees.html

2. http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pujas-prayers-and-slokas/92982-siddha-mangala-stotram-29.html

Whatever be your problem Guru will solve if you do your Parayan with complete faith, You can read our other threads and enjoy its nectar.

This is just my personal opinion, Best wishes..