1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Benefits of garlic

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by gopinath, Oct 26, 2010.

1. gopinath

gopinath Silver IL'ite

BENEFITS OF GARLIC:
    • Garlic is just magnificent and phenomenal. I am providing few of the basics known and reliable home remedies for some specific ailments, which you could try at your home
    • If you have cold and flu, then take small amount of garlic every day until the infection disappears. Garlic tends to reduce the frequency of colds and flu without any side effects. A suggested dose would be two or three cloves of raw or cooked garlic a day.
    • We all face horrid acne, blemishes, blackheads during our teens. If you want to reduce it, or if you just want to glow up your skin, then take two cloves of raw garlic regularly with warm water early in the morning. It works as a blood cleanser and clean your system internally. Do not eat chocolates, spicy or oily food during this treatment and rinse your face five times a day with cold water. Drinks lots of water daily to flush off toxic waste from the blood and urinate whenever you feel that your bladder is full .Else, apply a cut clove gently on the affected area only if you have no sensitivity to it.
    • If you have High Cholesterol Level, use garlic in your food. This is the better way for heart patients to reduce their cholesterol level. Modern medical science suggests one reason that garlic might reduce cholesterol , i.e. "Garlic is a proven anti-oxidant". This property might help to prevent LDL (Low Density Lipo Protein) from being oxidized. In this way the cholesterol build-up that clogs the arteries could perhaps be reduced by garlic.
    • If you are very fat and want to loose weight, squeeze half lemon juice in one glass of luke warm water and drink it with two cloves of raw garlic regularly twice a day (morning and evening), for about three months. Avoid using starchy foods and fats. Do exercise regularly. You'll amazingly fell a great change in your body.
    • If you have Wrinkles, and you want to use anti ageing cream, it would be better to use 3 cloves of garlic regularly as it has a powerful antioxidant effect, which help to protect the body against damaging "Free Radicals". Remember, out skin is made up of collagen and it looses elasticity on yearly basis. Therefore, use garlic and do exercise regularly for the positive results.
    • If you have Earache, put two or three drops of warm garlic oil in the ears.
    • Take garlic to boosts the weight of babies in the womb. Thus, when they are born, they are heavier than they would have been if you hadn't taken garlic. Some babies are born too small, so garlic is a definite boon in these cases too.
    • Use two raw garlic daily to reduce the risk of cancer, due to its Anti-Carcinogenic properties. It helps prevent cancerous compounds from forming and developing into tumors. It also inhibits the growth of tumors.
    • If any insect bites you at the seaside, you just crush the garlic and apply it to the affected area to reduce pain and to remove poison
    iam also taking 4 cloves of garlic (biled in the milk) daily for the past 1year.
    no infections, no disease touched me

CHeers
    Gopinath:cheers

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010

2. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Very very use full Tips. But people are saying it produces heat so we should avoid it like that.Is that true?

3. gopinath

gopinath Silver IL'ite

Boil it in milk and have it lavanya
    No side effects!

it won't increase our body heat......:)

GOpinath

4. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Thanks Gopinath.

5. gopinath

gopinath Silver IL'ite

you are most welcome lavanya madam

6. juliaanthen

juliaanthen New IL'ite

Recently I just reading this forum at that time I just found this article. This post is really nice, it help people to knowing more about garlic, I hope that people will really like it. Good job.

7. sskurup07

sskurup07 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Gopinath :)

8. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    Thanks so much for the useful tips.

9. ronalddavidd

ronalddavidd New IL'ite

Garlic has so many health benefits. Garlic is known to have antiviral properties, which helps the body fight against allergies. Garlic is considered to regulate blood sugar levels by increasing the release of insulin in diabetics.
    Garlic is useful in high blood pressure.

10. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Nice thread Gopinatth....

I used to put garlice+ginger in all my cooking, good to have garlic and ginger in ur daily life. Thanks for posting ur thoughts...